BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1928)
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I love this bronzer!!! No matter how tan or pale I am this is one the the ones that will look great no matter what. They blend in beautifully
Lexus S.
Holloman Afb, NM
Review for: Glow more...
This is such an awesome product especially for the price. It feels like a high end bronzer! It gives such a beautiful glow and looks natural
Lynnette W.
Simpsonville, SC
My face isn't complete until I've added my Milani Bronzer to it!! It gives me the glow that makes my makeup pop and makes me look gorgeous!!!
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Great product, goes on well, but not what I wanted. I prefer matte bronzers and this is not one. It also came out kind of orange on my skin.
Beatriz F.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Golden more...
I use this all over my face and body to give me a really nice bronze tan look. Perfect for the summer to give you a nice shade on your skin.
Ingrid P.
Review for: Golden more...
I liked this bronzer, it's so pretty and blends so well. Overall i truly recommend this product, not only is it affordable but works amazing
Karisa L.
Abilene, TX
I love this bronzer. The color was good on my skin. It lasted through the day like I wanted. It's not really buildable. Which I don't like. P
Alejandra G.
caracas venezuela
I have never try the milani product before , and I buy this bronzer the last week and I really liked!!! I will definitely try More product's
Lauryn D.
Rochester
I love the shade and it is amazing against darker skin tones. It really shows off facial features and I was put onto it by one of my friends
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?