BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1928)
dariana J.
Laredo, TX
It has a nice shade that blends pretty well, but it doesnt have that matte finsh that i usually want this one has a shiny glittery tone to it
Yesenia R.
Wapato
This is a great highlighter even though it's a bronzer it works perfect! The white marble makes it not too dark but the perfect bronze shade
Tiauni W.
This bronzer is not just a bronzer. It's a an awesome highlighter as well. I get so many compliments and shocked faces that it's just Milani.
Ariana 🌹.
Kingwood, TX
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
I felt like I had to really dig in to get any of the product on my brush, but it did apply nicely to the skin and It really warmed up my face
Dyann E.
El Paso, TX
Love the intensesity of the bronzer as well as the blush. even after wearing it all day it stats put and gives a glow to my face that i love
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Dolce more...
LOVE IT! Smooth, nice and a good price range. This brand and elf have some good products for a good price. I think this could match elf’s :)
Taylor D.
Dallas
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
First bronzer I ever bought. I like how it's subtle at first but you can build it up and it leaves a nice natural sun kissed glow to the skin
brittany f.
Review for: Glow more...
Not one of my favorites but i still find good use for it! i feel my skin color doesn't work well with it but it was a good price and quality.
Angel B.
Rocky Mount
Awesome bronzer. Very creamy and pigmented, but blends out well. It does have shimmer so if that’s a deal breaker i wouldn’t choose this one.
Génesis M.
Houston,TX
Review for: Glow more...
I have a light olive skin tone and I ordered Soleil. It's a nice warm bronzer but pulls slightly red on me. It's a really nice product though
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?