BY MILANI #24 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (2037)
Rae M.
Saint Louis, MO
Highly pigmented with an amazing sheen. Feel like a bronzed goddess all year round. This color is neutral enough to use with various color palettes.
Jennifer G.
Norwalk, CA
It works good i would gibe it 5 stars but sometimes it tends to look patchy but i love how sometimes it just glids thru my skin and looks flawless !
Jill L.
Los Angeles, CA
The truth! Love how natural these shades look and how you can build on for more highlights. Is easy I blend and affordable to buy. Long lasting too!
Katie P.
La Verne
Review for: Golden more...
All I have to say about this product is that it is absolutely amazing!! My sister gave it to me as a gift and I use it in an everyday makeup routine.
Inna S.
Westfield, MA
Has way too much glitter and sparkles in it. Sometimes it looks good. But sometimes the gitter packs on and it looks like a fairy threw up on my face
Diamond s.
Greer, SC
I like the baked Bronzer better then others this particular brand has because i use it over my contour and it gives me a subtle glow but not to much.
Kim S.
Keaau, HI
I love this product, and plan to re-purchase. Milani Tantastic Face & Body Baked Bronnzer gives you a beautiful glow that seems to come from within.
Erica H.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
Honestly not that great. I would love it if it didn't have the sparkles in it but the sparkles can stay on my eyes :) the packaging is pretty though!
Fatima A.
Fremont
Review for: Golden more...
I like this product a lot. It looks great but does not stay as long as it should. However I still like to use it when I go out for couple of hours.
Nalani G.
Mililani, HI
Milani's baked bronzer are so cool! They look amazing both in the packaging and on the face! The product is easy to work with and has great colors.
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.