BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

Reviews (1988)
Buy on ULTA*
Monica C.
Freeport, FL
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
I love this bronzer! It doesn’t make me look orange and it has a subtle effect. The formula feels great and it applies really well on most foundations.
Janiece M.
Review for: Golden more...
Such a great bronzy look it gives to the face and very pigmented which I love. When applied to the skin its smooth and such a glowing look it gives me
Catrinia F.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this bronzer! I use it as a highlighter on the upper part of my cheeks. It shows up very well on women of color and gives the skin a nice shine
Amanda H.
Norcross, GA
My favorite baked bronzer! I love this bronzer because its gives me a sun tan look which i adore! Its not pricey either, and not to mention its baked!
Aliyah S.
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
This is my favorite brands or ever! It gives a warm all of tone to your skin, so different from the orangey tones you see today. Very realistic Contor!
Kim S.
Keaau, HI
I love this product, and plan to re-purchase. Milani Tantastic Face & Body Baked Bronnzer gives you a beautiful glow that seems to come from within.
Jennifer G.
Norwalk, CA
It works good i would gibe it 5 stars but sometimes it tends to look patchy but i love how sometimes it just glids thru my skin and looks flawless !
Jill L.
Los Angeles, CA
The truth! Love how natural these shades look and how you can build on for more highlights. Is easy I blend and affordable to buy. Long lasting too!
Katie P.
La Verne
Review for: Golden more...
All I have to say about this product is that it is absolutely amazing!! My sister gave it to me as a gift and I use it in an everyday makeup routine.
Inna S.
Westfield , MA
Has way too much glitter and sparkles in it. Sometimes it looks good. But sometimes the gitter packs on and it looks like a fairy threw up on my face
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix, AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.