BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1934)
Jennifer G.
Norwalk, CA
It works good i would gibe it 5 stars but sometimes it tends to look patchy but i love how sometimes it just glids thru my skin and looks flawless !
Katie P.
La Verne
Review for: Golden more...
All I have to say about this product is that it is absolutely amazing!! My sister gave it to me as a gift and I use it in an everyday makeup routine.
Jill L.
Los Angeles, CA
The truth! Love how natural these shades look and how you can build on for more highlights. Is easy I blend and affordable to buy. Long lasting too!
Inna S.
Westfield , MA
Has way too much glitter and sparkles in it. Sometimes it looks good. But sometimes the gitter packs on and it looks like a fairy threw up on my face
Kim S.
Keaau, HI
I love this product, and plan to re-purchase. Milani Tantastic Face & Body Baked Bronnzer gives you a beautiful glow that seems to come from within.
Rae M.
Saint Louis, MO
Highly pigmented with an amazing sheen. Feel like a bronzed goddess all year round. This color is neutral enough to use with various color palettes.
Erica H.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
Honestly not that great. I would love it if it didn't have the sparkles in it but the sparkles can stay on my eyes :) the packaging is pretty though!
Fatima A.
Fremont
Review for: Golden more...
I like this product a lot. It looks great but does not stay as long as it should. However I still like to use it when I go out for couple of hours.
jenny r.
pinole
Loooove this! I use it as a contour or a highlight such a pretty color I usually do not use blush with it as I feel as if it’ll take its beaut away
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I love all of the milani line. This bronzer is super blendable and a little goes a long way. Its worth super affordable and last a very long time.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?