BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

tamara n.
Fountain , CO
Review for: Glow more...
Love bronzers,
This one lasts long time and if used right shades nicely in just the right way. The tone was great match for me and good product overall
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: Dolce more...
This color is a perfect neutral bronzer with a subtle warmth. I'm very pale and this shade is an effortless color that I can put on to add some color.
Britany A.
Cordova, TN
This is a great bronzer. It gives not only bronzing aspects but it also gives a shimmering effect as well. The pigment is strong but not overpowering.
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
The best golden bronzer for WOC. Sometimes I bronze my cheeks, nose, and forehead for the perfect glow all over my face. Milani Baked Bronzer
Monica C.
Freeport, FL
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
I love this bronzer! It doesn’t make me look orange and it has a subtle effect. The formula feels great and it applies really well on most foundations.
Catrinia F.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this bronzer! I use it as a highlighter on the upper part of my cheeks. It shows up very well on women of color and gives the skin a nice shine
Kimberly N.
Essexville, MI
Review for: Golden more...
Milani baked bronzers are so beautiful and pigmented. I recommend these to all makeup lovers. Pair it with luminoso by milani and youll be set for life
Aliyah S.
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
This is my favorite brands or ever! It gives a warm all of tone to your skin, so different from the orangey tones you see today. Very realistic Contor!
keisha u.
usa
It's a great drugstore bronzer I'm not a big fan of the gold Shimmer in it I like my bronzers to be more mattifying but it is every a great summer find
Diamond s.
Greer, SC
I like the baked Bronzer better then others this particular brand has because i use it over my contour and it gives me a subtle glow but not to much.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?