BY MILANI

• If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?17 Answers
  • Would you say Milani baked Bronzers are a bit sparkly?3 Answers
  • I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Danielle M.
I purchased this to contour with in the soleil shade aND I have to say it goes on very smoothly, blends easily and looks natural on my very fair skin. I alsoI've that there isn't any real scent to it. It's very inexpensive too
kela c.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Golden more...
I first discovered this bronzer when I forgot to pack mine for a trip. This brand is affordable, long lasting and also a great quality product. I also think this shade would work for most skin tones. Would recommend!
Carolyn C.
Earle, AR
This is absolutely the best bronzer ever. The color is gorgeous and it doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin. This bronzer beats the Tarte bronzer that I have because it doesn't make my skin look like an ashy mess. Milani good job with this one.
Ashley D.
Definitely was better for a glow than a bronze. It was packed with glitter to make your skin shimmer. I would use this as a highlight on top of a matte bronzer for better results. still wasn't impressed by this product.
Alexis S.
Honestly just so beautiful and pigmented has a gorgeous golden glow. Top fav item I personally use for highlight / eyeshadow / bronzer! Worth the money definitely.
Autumn L.
fayetteville
Review for: Golden more...
Loved this product. It applied so evenly and it was very smooth. It was pretty affordable for me and I feel like for what you get it’s great. It lasted pretty long but it smeared a little but bc I wore it to an event and I sweating it off.
Sasha R.
I love this bronzer... I just use it to highlight areas of my face. There is nothing bad about this products, it very affordable. It's buildable. I had no issues with this products.. I would recommend this to anyone.
Lali R.
Nederland, TX
This is a beautiful bronzer!!! ,aparte de que no es muy caro ,sale muy bueno puedes hacer diferentes looks con ese bronzer ,muy buena cobertura y muy brillosito en vdd me encanta !!
Andrea C.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Dolce more...
Ok so this is my every day bronzer. Its so good it gives luminosity to your skin. You can use it as a blush as well and its so pretty. I use The shade that is darker than this one because my skin is tan already.
Thyla P.
Norfolk, VA
Holy grail bronzer , it is so beautiful on the skin and cheeks and it blends beautifully ! I'm obsessed with this product and is perfect for medium skin tones. I definitely recommend this product , holy grail !!!!
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Alix G.
Does this have glitter?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?