MakeupMilani
- Baked Bronzer Eyeshadow

Milani - Baked Bronzer Eyeshadow

Is this a good bronzer? Does it have good pigment? Is it a reasonable price for drugstore makeup?
Do’s anyone like the gold shimmer inside.?
Diodes anyone compare this product with a brand name cosmetics ?
Start your review of Milani - Baked Bronzer Eyeshadow!
Julissa P.
Peekskill, NY
Milani - Baked Bronzer Eyeshadow uploaded by Julissa P.
Purchased at: CVS
I love the shiny bronze look and applying this made me look sun kissed. A hint gold sprinkles
Cieayrra B.
Philadelphia, PA
Milani - Baked Bronzer Eyeshadow uploaded by Cieayrra B.
Purchased at: CVS
Hands down my favorite bronzer! The price is right, the application is smooth, and it really defines and creates this beautifully sculpted cheekbone and shadow on your face. Since purchasing this product, I haven’t used any of my “higher end” bronzers since.
Emma M.
Trumbull, CT
Milani - Baked Bronzer Eyeshadow uploaded by Emma M.
The best glowey drugstore bronzer! Love how Milani has a shade for fair skin tones. This is absolutely beautiful. Shimmery but not glittery. Very natural looking and perfect for summer. Pan is also big so it lasts a while. Very pigmented. I love it. Highly recommend.
Denisse C.
Milani - Baked Bronzer Eyeshadow uploaded by Denisse C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love my Dolce! I have heard so many reviews and I finally got it!! The bronzer is perfect, it’s winter, but with my bronzer on I feel like Summer is here. I looked sun-kissed all year long. My bronzer melts in my skin perfectly. Yes! I would recommend this product and will definitely rebuy!
GENESIS| A.
Milani - Baked Bronzer Eyeshadow uploaded by GENESIS| A.
Purchased at: CVS
I tend to only buy products I enjoy and this is one I hope will forever exist but I’m sure it won’t. Lol It was the last one in the CVS I went to(lucky me). It got it with my extra bucks cvs money and it’s worth it. :) A little goes a long way so be light.
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
Milani - Baked Bronzer Eyeshadow uploaded by Marleen S.
This glow and baked Brornzer is so beautiful on your skin in the summer It gives your skin almost a wet glow look like you naturally: natural skin finish it is a good consistency this is a great great affordable option for people who don’t wanna spend a lot of money Very affordable! And you would love it if you have not tried it you should give me that natural natural look that you will laugh 😂 and love ❤️ !
Ellen M.
Monroe, GA
Milani - Baked Bronzer Eyeshadow uploaded by Ellen M.
One of my first highlights. This was the only thing as a brown skin girl I could find for highlight at the time in my budget. Thank goodness times have changed but before deeper skin tones had to make our own highlighter or use bronzers. This is a very beautiful color and has three different colors to it depending on were you swip your brush. Still a fav. Milani - Baked Bronzer Eyeshadow #milani #bronzer #highlighter #brownskinstruggle
Chilu V.
Milani - Baked Bronzer Eyeshadow uploaded by Chilu V.
Purchased at: Target
Definitely love this drugstore bronzer brand. It’s not so pigmented but can be buidable and blendable. It has shimmers but when blended it’s gone and would make you look natural with a bronze. Great for beginners to try out.
Erika G.
Lake Stevens, WA
Milani - Baked Bronzer Eyeshadow uploaded by Erika G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Beautiful color that compliments my skin tone , it’s soft and silky on the skin and is easy to apply as it just glides across the skin. It can give u a natural look or build up for more bronzing tones , it’s affordable as well and is a great product and value !
Jessica D.
Milani - Baked Bronzer Eyeshadow uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Can I just say What an amazing bronzer and very cheap at the drugstore I actually bought this at Walgreens and been using it for a while now I use it on daily bases very smooth pigmented and I love how it shows on your skin i totally recommended this product.

100 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...