BY MILANI

Crafted on Italian terracotta tiles, Milani Baked Bronzer is all about a streak-free glow with a slight shimmer finish. Choose from soft gold to tantalizingly tan and dust it lightly on face and body-anywhere and everywhere you want to glow. see more...

• Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?4 Answers
  • I just bought this because of kathleenlights! How do you guys like ...2 Answers
  • Which shade of the milani baked bronzers is your favorite??1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dana M.
Dana M.
Belton, SC
Review for: Milani Baked Bronzer Dolce - 0.25 oz, Glow
I am a redhead with extremely fair skin so there is no such thing as a tan in this chick's world unfortunately without spending crazy amounts of money over several months in high-pressure tanning beds or countless spray on tans. With that being said, I found this bronzer and have fallen in love!!! I can dust on a little on my face, over my chest and collar bones maybe even on my shoulders with sleeveless outfits and still have the radiant glow of a tan but without all of the skin damaging hours of tanning!!! For me, it has turned into an absolute staple. I love how it is pressed and compacted with little flecks of shimmer, there isn't much of a smell which is nice and it applies effortlessly. The price is reasonable at $10.99 at CVS here in town and it will probably last me until next year since I am not an everyday makeup wearer. Results like the one in the picture are awesome for me. I can only imagine how beautiful it is on someone with an olive or darker skin tone! :) These pictures above were taken one day apart after purchasing the bronzer and yes... I really love my floral dress! HA HA HA
Annette M.
Annette M.
Review for: Milani Baked Bronzer Dolce - 0.25 oz, Glow
I honestly thought bronzer was for light, olive skin only. WRONG! Theres nothing wrong with adding a little more definition to shimmer to brown skin tones. Im dark skinned, this bronzer makes me look like a goddess. It highlights my face giving me a healthy sun-kissed glow that people actually tan for. In winter months I just dust on to my face to give me a fresh faced look. Milani Baked Bronzer
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
@influenster #influensterawards #contest

Milani's baked bronzer in Gold is one of my favorite products this year! I love using as not only a bronzer but an eyeshadow as well. It is my go-to when I'm looking to apply an every day makeup look that is simple yet colorful and vibrant. It also enhances my green eyes, and I absolutely love it! The price was a little high for a drugstore brand but it was worth every penny!!
Violena D.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
Review for: Milani Baked Bronzer Dolce - 0.25 oz, Glow
I'm in like with the bronzer. I'm new to bronzing and contouring since I'm not great at doing contouring my face but I'm glad I experimented with this product. It is super easy to use and this bronzer made me look like a glowy golden goddess without the glitter.

Although I would recommend using a brush specifically for bronzer and
powders instead of the one provided.
PLUS its really affordable and can compare to high end products .
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Orlando
Review for: Milani Baked Bronzer Dolce - 0.25 oz, Glow
I have been using this bronzer for a while now. It makes my make up come together. It is very effective and I just love it! It is very affordable. Sometimes they don't have it in walmart and I have to patiently wait until they bring it back. This is why I usually buy two or three at a time to make sure I don't run out of them!
Paloma R.
Paloma R.
Milani Baked Bronzer Dolce - 0.25 oz, Glow
I love this product so much. I'm already tan but I love how this emphasizes my tan. I'm new to bronzing and contouring since I never needed it but I'm glad I experimented with this product because it hightlights my tan as well as deepen it. It is super easy to use although I would recommend using a brush specifically for bronzer and powders instead of the one provided.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Milani Baked Bronzer Dolce - 0.25 oz, Glow
I highly recommend this affordable baked bronzer by Milani. It's highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. I particularly like this shade in Glow. It leaves a sheer peachy tone with specks of gold. It reminds me of the mineral blushes by Mac.
Caterin C.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
Review for: Milani Baked Bronzer Dolce - 0.25 oz, Glow
This is a very nice and light bronzer. It is buildable but it doesn't get to dark. It's good on me because I'm fair skinned but I wouldn't recommend it for someone darker than medium or olive toned. I like how it shimmers because it's not chunky. But I mostly use this on top of a darker bronzer. It's inexpensive and I totally recommend.
Review for: Milani Baked Bronzer Dolce - 0.25 oz, Glow
This bronzer is amazing! I was scared it would be to orange tone for me but its perfect! Bronzes up my fair skin so well! Its super affordable at your local target! Im so happy I ended up loving this because I was in need of a new bronzer :)
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
Review for: Milani Baked Bronzer Dolce - 0.25 oz, Glow
I love this bronzer , it is my favorite currently , i have light/medium skin and it looks amazing over my contour. It defines my face perfectly!! It is not really sparkly and you can blend this really easily. PLUS its really affordable and can compare to high end products .
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Aimee F.
Aimee F.
Charleston, SC
What skin tone is this bronzer best for?
Alecia K.
I just bought this because of kathleenlights! How do you guys like it? Good for fair skin?
jessica S.
jessica S.
Toronto, On
Which shade of the milani baked bronzers is your favorite??
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
What color tends to pull when using this bronzer with light-medium skin tone? Grey, orange or true to color?