Milani Baked BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY MILANI #4 in Blush

Richly pigmented and highly buildable, the beautiful matte and shimmery shades of Baked Blush are the perfect cheeky pop of color for every skin tone. Sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles, the warm finish adds a radiance that is the very essence of beauty. Shape, contour and highlight your best features.

Shades 01,02,03,05,06,08,09: Mica, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Nylon-12, Sorbitan Oleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Milani Baked Blush
  • "i’m not much of a blush wearer because my cheeks are already rosy but if i do it’s this one. such a nice flush of color." in 617 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented, there are a lot of colors for every skin tone, blend very well, actually you can use your fingers and it works!" in 15 reviews
  • "First of all, a little goes a long way which means that I will be able to use this blush for longer!!" in 12 reviews
  • "I use these more than any other blush i own, they are just so pigmented and so flattering on the skin, that a little goes a long way!" in 12 reviews
  • "I've been using it for a while, and it looks like I haven't even used it so I can see this blush being with me for a very long time!" in 9 reviews
Sara C.
Portales, NM
Review for: Dolce Pink more...
Milani Blush in Dolce Pink has to be my go to natural shade, but it is not my everyday shade. Every part of me wanted this to be a five star product considering my love for Milani, but it’s not, and I’ll tell you why I say this. Initially, I bought this blush because everyone raves about this specific product and it’s formula. When I first bought it I loved the price, and the fact it came with a brush. So I took it home and used it immediately, but didn’t get a lot of pigment, hardly any actually. Got as much as I could off, and used it that day at work. I couldn’t really scope the product out since I didn’t get much pigment, but after a few uses the top layer came off, and ever since I have come to love this blush. I don’t use it everyday because I personally only like pink blush when I’m going for a no makeup look. This product makes you look the perfect natural blush, not an embarrassment blush. This product also has a slight glitter to it, but not as much as luminoso so it’s not so overbearing, in my opinion. This product also has no scent that I could detect, it just smells like makeup as most drugstore products do. If you use setting spray this product could last you all day, but without it it’ll only last you a couple of hours before reapplication is needed. If you are going to buy this blush, I would suggest scraping the top layer off to begin with and using setting spray. For the price, this blush is one of the best drugstore blushes, but I just couldn’t get past the days it took before I could get full pigment.
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: CVS
My shade: Luminoso. I had to get this blush when it was so popular a few years back. I still use it now. This is the go to coral shade of blush with just enough reflect in it without looking “glittery” or over the top. This is an amazing summer blush. It looks good on lots of skin tones. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a coral flush or a beginner. This is a great quality drug store blush. The packaging of mine kinda fell apart easy but the blush is still useable and looks good on the skin. Milani Baked Blush
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Berry Amore more...
I bought the Berry Amore shade and I love it so much!!! As a person with very fair skin, the blush works super well as a pinky-gold highlight. I typically take a fan brush and dust some of it just above my cheekbones. The pink doesn't show up as much as the gold, in my opinion, but I love the way the gold catches in the light when I turn my face! I'm sure if you layered more on, the pink would show up more as well. This product gives a beautiful sheen, and it's honestly one of the best drugstore highlighters/blushes I've gotten. For only $7.49, it's totally worth it, and this stuff is going to last me forever. I'm going to try a couple of the other shades as well!
It is also a beautiful ( just) blush! It is so pigmented and long lasting, and is true to the pan. It comes off as a lively and flattering color on your skin. The gold shimmer is subtle and adds a fresh glow to the face. The powder itself is very smooth, fine, and easy to pick up with a brush. It is extremely pigmented and blends seamlessly. It's easily the best blush /highlighter two in one product I have ever purchased at the drug store. Love Milani products.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
Out of all the high-end blushes this is my number 1 favorite and it's sold at drugstores, it is Milani and it is by far my favorite blush! I would choose this over any high- and brand any day! The shade luminoso and the shade Bella Bellini are my two favorites! They are literally the same shade except for Bella Bellini has a little bit of like a pink gold Shimmer undertone to it there reminds me of a more pigmented version of Nars blush in orgasm. It's a very very similar color it's not exactly the same but it's pretty darn close to Great dupe and I think the main difference is that Milani is just a little more pigmented than NARS! Who would have ever thought after spending all that money on all those high-end brushes that I would prefer the $7 drug store brand by far! I usually use either this one or the other one I mentioned by Milani as well on a daily basis. Luminoso is just the perfect color and will compliment almost any skin tone in my opinion it's not to Pink it's not too Peach it is just perfect I love it! Highly recommended five stars and so affordable!
Bridget W.
Warren, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
If Jaclyn Hill loves it, I love it! Lol but in all honesty, this is such a great drugstore blush. I use the shade Berry Amore, and it has that satin glowy finish that leaves me looking so sunkissed with that natural beauty vibe. I've had it for so long, it's probably expired, but it's still going strong and I haven't even hit pan yet. The color payoff is still kickin as well lol. Would definitely recommend!
Chezley I.
Tuscumbia, AL
My favorite blushes of all time!! I love these so much, not only are the super affordable but they are also so pigmented and the shades are beautiful. The two I have and love are Luminoso which I wear the most and Dolce Pink when I want to switch it up. The packaging is just the right size for travel as well. This is a ride or die for me and I always keep it in my makeup bag.
Kaontxeng Y.
Lexington , NC
Review for: Luminoso more...
This will always be my favorite. It never does me wrong! It goes well with almost every look. Love the coral,peachy tone!

It does have some glitter, but it does not transfer to the skin. I do have texture skin and this looks lovely on my skin.
Go to your local drugstore and grab this blush! Milani Baked Blush
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
Review for: Luminoso more...
I recently picked this blush up because I used to use these blushes back in high school but I had never tried Luminoso. Everyone has raved about this blush and for good reason. It is a beautiful peachy blush that has a satin finish. It is affordable and fairly easy to access. There is some kick up from the product as it is a powdery blush but it applies smoothly on the cheeks. I remember why I love these blushes so much and plan on picking up more shades. It really is worth the price and there is a good amount of product. At least worth you checking out. I personally do not think this is a dupe for Nars O r g a s m. Luminoso is more peach and O r g a s m is more pink. Both are beautiful though.
Kimmey D.
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite blush of all time. This doesn’t even compete to all of my high-end blushes that I have in my collection. It’s a beautiful formula and blends effortlessly. This blush makes your skin looks so luminous.I highly recommend this to anybody.
bre V.
I really love this powder blush. It is one of my favorites of all time even among higher-end options. They offer several different colors and shades that make your skin look luminous and give you the flush of color you want with a blush. There is tons of product in each compact & a mirror which is always a plus. The brush that comes with this is terrible & definitely does not apply the product well, but I never expect brushes that come with drugstore makeup products to be really high-quality anyways so this wasn't a loss for me. I believe this blush retails between $8-$10. It is super affordable and definitely a great option when you're in a pinch. My skin is really sensitive and Milani brand blush did not irritate or cause my skin to break out at all which rarely happens. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
What are your favorite colors??
Abagayil H.
Richmond Hill, ON
I have always wanted to try this blush, but I can never find it. Where can I purchase this product? also is it a good blush?
Jessica G.
Sun Valley, CA
Where can I purchase this? I used to buy at Target but they no longer have it.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
Do these blushes contain glitter? I'm afraid they will not look natural.
Kinsley R.
Is it as pigmented as it looks on the picture? Does it appear an orangy color?