Milani Baked BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY MILANI #4 in Blush

Richly pigmented and highly buildable, the beautiful matte and shimmery shades of Baked Blush are the perfect cheeky pop of color for every skin tone. Sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles, the warm finish adds a radiance that is the very essence of beauty. Shape, contour and highlight your best features.

Shades 01,02,03,05,06,08,09: Mica, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Nylon-12, Sorbitan Oleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Milani Baked Blush
  • "i’m not much of a blush wearer because my cheeks are already rosy but if i do it’s this one. such a nice flush of color." in 617 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented, there are a lot of colors for every skin tone, blend very well, actually you can use your fingers and it works!" in 15 reviews
  • "First of all, a little goes a long way which means that I will be able to use this blush for longer!!" in 12 reviews
  • "I use these more than any other blush i own, they are just so pigmented and so flattering on the skin, that a little goes a long way!" in 12 reviews
  • "I've been using it for a while, and it looks like I haven't even used it so I can see this blush being with me for a very long time!" in 9 reviews
Cheyenne R.
Greenville
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Corallina more...
This blush feels so luxurious and soft, but it’s not a matte blush. It has micro bits of glitter baked into the product, which I think looks very flattering if used correctly and with a light hand. It gives the skin and boosted dose of radiance, which pairs perfectly with Dewey foundations and less matte bronzers. I love the application of it and how pigmented it is, i tend to mix this a little closer to where my bronzer is and it just looks amazing. It lasts all day and I don’t think you can beat this for the price point, Milani makes amazing blushes. The only reason this doesn’t have 5 stars is because I find it a little too pink for my skin tone in the colder months, so i have to switch to their other shade.
Jennifer M.
Washington DC
Review for: Dolce Pink more...
I own these blushes in Dolce Pink and Luminoso. They are so beautiful looking on the skin. Although they are baked and look shiny on the pan, they don't give a high shine on the cheeks, just a nice satin healthy glow along with the color selection. They are nicely pigmented and I think these two colors I own are really flattering on any skin tone. For the price and performance, I highly recommend this and the mattes collection they have as well. I only wish they come up with a palette of a few of these shades. I think this is more convenient than carrying so many singles.
Sara C.
Portales, NM
Review for: Dolce Pink more...
Milani Blush in Dolce Pink has to be my go to natural shade, but it is not my everyday shade. Every part of me wanted this to be a five star product considering my love for Milani, but it’s not, and I’ll tell you why I say this. Initially, I bought this blush because everyone raves about this specific product and it’s formula. When I first bought it I loved the price, and the fact it came with a brush. So I took it home and used it immediately, but didn’t get a lot of pigment, hardly any actually. Got as much as I could off, and used it that day at work. I couldn’t really scope the product out since I didn’t get much pigment, but after a few uses the top layer came off, and ever since I have come to love this blush. I don’t use it everyday because I personally only like pink blush when I’m going for a no makeup look. This product makes you look the perfect natural blush, not an embarrassment blush. This product also has a slight glitter to it, but not as much as luminoso so it’s not so overbearing, in my opinion. This product also has no scent that I could detect, it just smells like makeup as most drugstore products do. If you use setting spray this product could last you all day, but without it it’ll only last you a couple of hours before reapplication is needed. If you are going to buy this blush, I would suggest scraping the top layer off to begin with and using setting spray. For the price, this blush is one of the best drugstore blushes, but I just couldn’t get past the days it took before I could get full pigment.
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Berry Amore more...
I bought the Berry Amore shade and I love it so much!!! As a person with very fair skin, the blush works super well as a pinky-gold highlight. I typically take a fan brush and dust some of it just above my cheekbones. The pink doesn't show up as much as the gold, in my opinion, but I love the way the gold catches in the light when I turn my face! I'm sure if you layered more on, the pink would show up more as well. This product gives a beautiful sheen, and it's honestly one of the best drugstore highlighters/blushes I've gotten. For only $7.49, it's totally worth it, and this stuff is going to last me forever. I'm going to try a couple of the other shades as well!
It is also a beautiful ( just) blush! It is so pigmented and long lasting, and is true to the pan. It comes off as a lively and flattering color on your skin. The gold shimmer is subtle and adds a fresh glow to the face. The powder itself is very smooth, fine, and easy to pick up with a brush. It is extremely pigmented and blends seamlessly. It's easily the best blush /highlighter two in one product I have ever purchased at the drug store. Love Milani products.
Lauren P.
E Springfield, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Dolce Pink more...
Several of milani’s products are really good and inexpensive. I’ve never had any issues with any of milanis blushes, I absolutely love the size of this blush! It’s not too small but it fits into your bag or whatever and doesn’t take up too much space plus it has a beautiful pigment and it isn’t too loose but it’s not packed down too hard so it’s hard to get product on your brush. Definitely one of my go to products.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
Out of all the high-end blushes this is my number 1 favorite and it's sold at drugstores, it is Milani and it is by far my favorite blush! I would choose this over any high- and brand any day! The shade luminoso and the shade Bella Bellini are my two favorites! They are literally the same shade except for Bella Bellini has a little bit of like a pink gold Shimmer undertone to it there reminds me of a more pigmented version of Nars blush in orgasm. It's a very very similar color it's not exactly the same but it's pretty darn close to Great dupe and I think the main difference is that Milani is just a little more pigmented than NARS! Who would have ever thought after spending all that money on all those high-end brushes that I would prefer the $7 drug store brand by far! I usually use either this one or the other one I mentioned by Milani as well on a daily basis. Luminoso is just the perfect color and will compliment almost any skin tone in my opinion it's not to Pink it's not too Peach it is just perfect I love it! Highly recommended five stars and so affordable!
Janelle B.
Englewood, NJ
People say that this blush in this particular shade is the best blush in the drugstore. I can't agree nor disagree because I haven't tried many drugstore blushes. However, I do love this blush. I like it even more than the high-end ones I have. It looks quite glittery in the pan, but once applied to the face it gives you a very pretty sheen rather than looking glittery. I LOVE this shade, it looks beautiful on my skin tone!
Marielle O.
Carlsbad
Very pigmented and a little goes a long way. Very pretty colors but I didnt realize that they were so shimmery until I opened it. Its almost got a slight highlighter effect to it so I have to use it sparingly and on the tops of my cheeks. Its somewhat effective as a two in one but if you want your blush to be matte... this is not the blush for you.
Avriel R.
Columbus, OH
Luminoso is where it's at! I started using this product after watching a Jaclyn Hill makeup tutorial years ago. Since then I've tried several other Milani products, including blushes! I love the Luminoso color the best because its got just the right about of higlight in it, and is a beautiful warm, rosy tone that I've found looks good on most people!
Rebecca S.
Austin, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Luminoso more...
This is such a pretty blush. It’s a bit of a peachy coral shade with a bit of a sheen to it. It is known for being a dupe to a particular shade of a NARS blush (it starts with an “O” but I can’t type it out because it causes my review to be rejected) which I haven’t tried but this one is definitely a pretty shade. I would repurchase and recommend
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
What are your favorite colors??
Abagayil H.
Richmond Hill, ON
I have always wanted to try this blush, but I can never find it. Where can I purchase this product? also is it a good blush?
Jessica G.
Sun Valley, CA
Where can I purchase this? I used to buy at Target but they no longer have it.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
Do these blushes contain glitter? I'm afraid they will not look natural.
Kinsley R.
Is it as pigmented as it looks on the picture? Does it appear an orangy color?