Richly pigmented and highly buildable, the beautiful matte and shimmery shades of Baked Blush are the perfect cheeky pop of color for every skin tone. Sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles, the warm finish adds a radiance that is the very essence of beauty. Shape, contour and highlight your best features.

Shades 01,02,03,05,06,08,09: Mica, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Nylon-12, Sorbitan Oleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Is this product pigmented ?
¿Me gustaría probarlos, cual tono me recomiendan?
Which one is your favourite shade?
Start your review of Milani Baked Blush!
Product Highlights
“i’m not much of a blush wearer because my cheeks are already rosy but if i do it’s this one. such a nice flush of color.” in reviews
“Highly pigmented, there are a lot of colors for every skin tone, blend very well, actually you can use your fingers and it works!” in reviews
“First of all, a little goes a long way which means that I will be able to use this blush for longer!!” in reviews
“I use these more than any other blush i own, they are just so pigmented and so flattering on the skin, that a little goes a long way!” in reviews
“...haven't even used it so I can see this blush being with me for a very long time!” in reviews
Milani Baked Blush uploaded by Valeria M.
Milani Baked Blush uploaded by Valeria M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Luminoso
I think this is a 2 in 1 product, cause it is a blush and also a highlighter, that’s the reason why I think this is a perfect product for a daily makeup, because you can dispense with the highlighter and do your makeup with less products so makeup is faster and easier. Ideal for a fast morning makeup before a work day. What I don’t love is that is not very pigmented, and I have to apply a lot of product to get the red cheeks that i love. It has become my favorite blush
Review for: Luminoso
This color specifically gives a nice flashlight if you’re looking to add color to your face. It comes in a compact packaging with a mirror and brush at the bottom. It is a bit powdery am I opinion and it has sparkles in it to give a radiant shine to it. If you don’t want sparkles in your brush that I would not recommend this color. Im a satisfied with the product.Milani Baked Blush
Grand Bay
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Berry Amore
I really loved baked blushes because I have very dry, dull skin so I like having the glow on my cheeks. Luminoso is a really beautiful peachy pink blush, not too pigmented that you put it on and it's a stripe of colour on your face, but not so sheer that you have to keep going back in (one brush in is enough for both my cheeks). The packaging is pretty cute although you do only get 3.5g of product which isn't much compared to other blushes but it'll still last you a while even if it's the only one you're using. The underside compartment has a mirror and a brush but of course like all powder compacts that come with a brush it's pretty horrible and plastic-y. Would rather it was even a pound cheaper and didn't come with the brush, but a lot of companies do this so it's not that bad. Overall I really love this blush and is a great addition to my collection.🥰Milani Baked Blush
Buhler
Review for: Dolce Pink, Berry Amore, Rose D'Oro, Luminoso, Other
Well, these are just stunning, if you like a glowy blush and I sure as heck do. I will skip highlighter when using these quite often. Not saying these are blinding glow, but a lovely glow none the less. I have quite a few shades I really appreciate in this line. Bella bellini seems to be one of my faves and no one talks about it... maybe because ive only found it on Milani's website (sometimes Amazon) but never in store. I really love these blushes and probably am stocked up on blush for the apocalypse, but I keep looking at the shades I don't have and think "ooh that's pretty...I want that one too." Then I stop myself, look at my blush drawer and say, "yeah...I think you're good... you non-makeup artist. You don't need anymore blush." So I recommend these to other people instead. But I still want to repurchase them. Just need to get through my excessive blush collection first.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Rose D'Oro
I like this product overall, but it is definitely not one of my favorite blush formulas. First of all, I adore the shade Rose D’Oro. It is the perfect coral, peach, rose shade all in one. I really like the packaging as well, the marbling effect in the product is a lot of fun to look at. I also like this product has a mirror. Onto things I don’t love. First of all I think this blush is way too glittery. It is great for maybe a beach day but not much else. You don’t need highlighter with this stuff. If that is what you’re looking for then great, but I prefer more matte blush. This stuff is also very pigmented so use a light hand, and I found it to be difficult to blend away once applied. The formula is also pretty powdery.
South Whitley , IN
Purchased at: Target
I have this product specifically in the shade Luminoso 05. This blush is comparable to NARS Orgasm, it is just a little more peachy than pink. It has some shimmer so if you are thinking of buying this I would recommend using a matte bronzer or contour and a light hand. It really adds some glow and color that just make your skin look fresh. I really love this blush. I’ve used other Milani blushes in the past and this one is by far my fave.
Boise, ID
Milani Baked Blush uploaded by Meghan H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Luminoso
Oh my. Ohhhh my. This blush is beyond gorgeous. It also goes well with just about any look. It pairs well with a full Glam, or a natural "no makeup" look. I especially love the versatile pink color with the tiny gold flecks. It really amps up your blush color with the gold shimmer in it. I definitely ALWAYS will pick this up when I'm out, it's my favorite blush, like probably ever. It applies so evenly & nice. You have to be careful though, I always have to tap my brush off a couple times becuase I go in so hard and regret it 😂
Virginia
Review for: Rose D'Oro
This baked powder blush / my bronzer make up is soooo amazing . I love the color that makes my cheeks looks glossy, I honestly dont know how to put make up but trying on some of my make up products makes me feel look good. Of course I would buy this kind of product with another variety of color to try on.
Trumbull, CT
Review for: Berry Amore, Dolce Pink, Bellasimo Bronze, Rose D'Oro, Luminoso
BEST. BLUSHES. EVER. I will not buy any other brand. These are so so so pretty. Super pigmented. Plenty of shades. Gorgeous shimmer that’s not glittery. No need for highlight. I love these. I want to get every shade. They are gorgeous and the work aging is to die for. A little goes a long way so they will last you a long time. every compact has a brush and a mirror. My literal ride or die. I love the way it looks with anything and there are a ton of shades to choose from. I always have to order online because every time I go to Target and Ulta they are almost all gone. Get your hands on them quick!!!!
Tyler, TX
I have three shades, Luminoso (TOTALLY worth the hype! That shade makes me emotional.), Dulce Pink (a way better dupe of the NARS Orga** blush), and Corallina (one of their newer shades.) The first two have such a lovely glowy finish, it’s perfect. The last one has flecks of glitter that I don’t like, so I hope that’s not the direction they’re going now. My only complaint with all three is the dumb packaging. It flips up to a useless mirror and brush. They NEED to change that because it makes it bulky and difficult to travel with! But other than that, this is my favorite affordable blush, hands down.

646 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...