BY MILANI #14 in Blush

Richly pigmented and highly buildable, the beautiful matte and shimmery shades of Baked Blush are the perfect cheeky pop of color for every skin tone. Sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles, the warm finish adds a radiance that is the very essence of beauty. Shape, contour and highlight your best features. see more...

• How well this blush work I haven't try it yrt!2 Answers
  • I've been meaning to try this for the longest time, does it leave...3 Answers
  • Never heard of this blush, is it good?6 Answers
Buy on Target*
TeMana D.
Waipahu, HI
These are my favorite drugstore brand blushes. I always love baked blushes but these are definitely my top drugstore blushes. I love the pigmentation on these blushes and there are so many varieties to choose from, so whenever you want a more natural and subtle look they have blushes that can be more natrual looking, and when you want more of a dramatic blush look they have shades for that as well. And I think the formula of these blushes are great, but be careful some of the blushes are very pigmented so if you swipe your brush too hard on the blush then you'll be putting too much blush on your face
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH
This is one of my favorite blushes! Milani baked blushes are nice because they aren't over powering unless you want them to be. I just lightly apply it on the apples of my cheeks for a natural flush and it's beautiful! You can also build up the color if you like a more dramatic look. My favorite shade is Rose Doro. I have pale skin and lightly using this blush really makes a wonderful difference for my everyday look. When I self tan/in the summer, the shade is even better! The specs of gold shimmer give an effortless glow that I love for summer time!
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
Everyone and their moms have raved about this blush, especially in the shade LUMINOSO, and I'm about to do the same. I used to feel like blush didn't have much of a purpose in my makeup routine but this one changed my mind. This gives such a beautiful natural, rosy sheen to the face, and makes it glow like no other blush has before. The other shades are beautiful well, they're just hard to find because everyone is grabbing for them.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
The Milani baked blushes are some of the best baked blushes I've ever used. These are better than and more reached for in my makeup drawer than many high end blushes. The packaging is beautiful and the price is just right! I love the colors that they offer, there's something for every skin tone and the color payoff is second to none. I highly recommend picking one up and be warned that once you buy one you'll soon be back for more!
Len C.
Frisco, TX
I'm extremely impressed by the quality of Milani baked blushes. I had never used a baked blush before trying this, so I didn't know what to expect; and I don't have another baked blush to compare it to. The first few applications can kick off some powder, but after a few uses, the kickback diminishes. The pigmentation is perfect and the sheen is gorgeous. You can't go wrong.
Lacey H.
Centralia, WA
I really dislike trying to find a blush, before I picked up Luminoso I had been using the same blush for 5 years, and it looked awful. A couple of the shades are listed as dupes for NARS blushes, and I can see why. The formula is on part with upper end blushes, easy to build up and blend out. These are not matte but have a nice glow, not overtly glittery.
Lindsay C.
Montrose, MI
Best blush on the market in my opinion. It comes with its own blush brush so that's great too. I love that it's lightweight and has a bit of sparkle to it (nothing real glitzy, just the perfect amount). It doesn't apply as dark as what it looks like unless you build it up. You definitely won't want any other blush after you've tried Milani Baked Blush.
Laura R.
Summersville WV
Milani baked blush is what I use as an everyday blush. The colors are not to harsh but yet they are very pigmented. It adds such a difference when you apply this because it just makes you look lively in my opinion.Another great thing about this product is that it is super affordable. Highly recommend checking this product out if you haven't already!
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
These blushes are completely affordable and one of the more beautiful and high quality drug store blushes I have ever found. They look natural, even with a slight shimmer, and are totally build able depending on how dramatic you want your look to be. Wide color selection so all skin tones should be able to find something that fits them perfectly!
Maria S.
Oh how I love these blush. One of my favorites. I've only tried Berry Amore, and Luminous. And all I can say is WOW!!! Amazing pigmentation, the colors are SO beautiful, and they are so easily to blend. They do have a bit of a shimmer but nothing to over broad. That just gives you a glow. I recommend this product. One of milani best product! ūüĎćūüėć
Megan J.
Is the pigment hard to pick up with a brush?
Samantha H.
Manalapan, NJ
Where can I buy this brand?
Kaya R.
de
Can u find this at the drugstore?
Neliana M.
Is it good? never heard of this blush...
Juliette L.
Blainville
Never heard of this blush, is it good?