BY MILANI

Prime and prep your pout, extend the wear of your favorite lipstick and gloss and keep color inside the lines. Trace the curves of your lips with the translucent Anti-Feathering Lipliner, enriched with vitamins and hydrators for a comforting feel.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Behenate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Ceramide 3, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isoceteth-10 Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Water (Aqua)

• I want to try this, but I'm not sure. Has anybody tried i...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this pencil? Also how long has this produc...2 Answers
Milani Anti Feathering Lip Liner
  • "It is very creamy. Easy to apply. Nothing sticky, dried immediately. It makes the color last hours. No parched lips. It is very comfortable to wear. Its formula is very soft. Combines and fits with every color. It works perfectly. A must have! Totally recomended!" in 7 reviews
Natasha D.
This is great for any lip color especially because it's clear so you don't need to have a liner in every color. I mostly use this to line my lips to act as a barrier so my lip products don't move outside my lip line, especially the darker colors
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I can't give this a bad rating, because it goes on smooth and it goes on the lips. However I never noticed a difference in the longevity of my lipsticks with this. I don't think it actually helps your lipstick stay in the lines which is unfortunate because as much as I love Milani's pigmentation in their lipsticks they do have a tendency to smear easily.
Stephanie A.
Altha
I will say this product does “somewhat” do the job, as far as protecting the lips from feathering, especially when wearing a dark or bright lipstick. But, I feel like it’s an unnecessary step in my lip routine. Product goes on nicely, but doesn’t glide on very creamy, which is probably because it is supposed to act as a barrier and prevent lipstick from sliding around.
Michelle U.
I think that for the price it does a pretty decent job not letting your lipstick feather or smear all over your face. It’s not completely expensive and I do does a fairly decent job. It’s not the best liner I’ve ever used in my life but it’s truly far from the worst.
Jayska R.
Bakersfield
I love this lipliner as a primer under my lipsticks that are odd colors! I wear a lot of lipsticks so one universal shade is always great. It’s super affordable and works well for that price tag. Will repurchase again definitely.
Misty L.
cincinnati
I LOVE THIS! It def does its job, and keeps your lip color from feathering out. It keeps your lines crisp. It’s not very expensive I think maybe 12$ but money well spent, especially for those who are learning how to do lip liner/ lip stick. AMAZING
Mina C.
Nobleton, FL
Very nice product. Seems to do a good job of stopping feathering and smearing. Love that it's transparent so I can use it with any lip color. Goes on bet creamy and smooth, love the texture.
Elizabeth G.
Albany, OR
This lip liner didn't seem to do differ from any other average lip liner. It worked, but just like every other average liner. Didn't think it was anything special. Definitely not impressed.
Amanda P.
Bloomington, IN
The Milani transparent lip liner is the only one I'll ever need. It works amazing with any lip color, and any type of lipstick. I was surprised that it also protected my lips from the drying effects of matte liquid lipsticks. I've even used it to line the outside of my lips rather than under the lipstick to protect from lipsticks that feather particularly badly, and it was effective!
Amber K.
Iaeger, WV
This lip liner is a must to pair with lip stains! I prefer this because it can be used with any color lip stain, and I never have to dig through all my makeup to find a lip liner that matches the lip stick or stain I want to you. It keeps my lipstick in place and the price is phenomenal.
Evangelina P.
Who else loves this pencil? Also how long has this product lasted for you? Do you recommend using it?
Cece L.
Utica, NY
I want to try this, but I'm not sure. Has anybody tried it and does it work?