Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip

01 Delight

Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss Que piensan de los labiales Matte de Milani ?
Mee Gustaria Saber Si Recomiendan Este Producto? Me Encantan los Colores pero quisiera saber la pigmentación y la duración los que utilizado no me duran mucho.
How is the formula ?
Start your review of Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip!
Product Highlights
I L O VE it super glossy just the right consistency cus u know how gloss can be with long hair haha I love it gives my lips that extra plum effect smells amazing and long lastingin reviews
Karen S.
North Wales, PA
Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip uploaded by Karen S.
Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip uploaded by Karen S.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Tenderness
I like this lipstick 💄 is really good smells well and I like red color soft and I think is cheap the texture is perfect
Chelsea P.
Turtle Creek, PA
Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip uploaded by Chelsea P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Tenderness
Im a big fan of this color and it stays on really well. I honestly don't know the price because I received it as a gift but I could def see myself buying this brand of lip gloss in the future. I have other products from this brand as well and I love them.
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip uploaded by Amy R.
Review for: Tenderness, Other
I LOVE the keep it full Nourishing lip plumper. I have 2 different colors in soft rose and rose wood. They both are beautiful natural colors. I wish the wond was smaller but other then that I love it! I always recommend all the Milani products.
Keili A.
Sevierville, TN
Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip uploaded by Keili A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Tenderness
Este labial es muy bueno porque dura mucho y no se quita tan fácilmente a mi me encanta Es súper bueno en lo personal me encanta siempre lo he usado Por qué al momento de aplicárselo se siente muy suave y no se siente pesado como los otros labiales que al Instante se secan y no te dan tiempo de acomodar en tus labiosMilani Amore Shine Liquid Lip
Mag M.
Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip uploaded by Mag M.
Review for: Tenderness
I love what this product looks like on my lips. the way to apply the product is very good. it also has an increibe aroma and texture. I love userlo
Katelynn G.
meriden
Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip uploaded by Katelynn G.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Temptation
Long lasting and amazing color! Perfect and subtle for a pop of brown color. Also the formula is amazing. Not sticky.
Nancy V.
Lincoln, NE
Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip uploaded by Nancy V.
Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip uploaded by Nancy V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Temptation
I was at Walmart and just looking around and then I saw these two lipsticks and I was let me give it a try. I’m excited that I did because now they’re like my two favorite lipsticks. I use it on daily basis. It glides on perfectly and smells really good too and the best thing is that it last for a long time which is extra plus for me. As far as leaving stain on a cup when you drink, yah it does but for drugstore lipsticks and for such price that’s expected. Overall, great products and would recommend. Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip
Brittany M.
Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip uploaded by Brittany M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Delight
I loooove a liquid lip, and Milani has found the perfect balance between a long wearing lip that lasts like a matte and a nice gloss with a beautiful sheen. I throw this on top of lip liners, and my favorite lipsticks. It’s definitely a lippie that I can apply on the go without a mirror and know I’ll be okay. Every girl needs her throw it in the purse lippie lol.
mani N.
Taunton, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Delight
Ahhhh I had to look decent for my zoom meeting so I decided to do a full face and my lips were way to sticky and tacky. I love Milani but this isn't a fave. Sorry but I don't like tacky lip glosses. Do you???
Sophia C.
Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip uploaded by Sophia C.
I love these but haven’t used. I had before but went through them fast. They are not as thick. I have crush and idol. Both are beautiful to wear when I wear a bold eye. I really love these two. This is the best economical option if you are not wanting to spend alot.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angelica R.
los sauces 220
il y a 9 mois
Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss Que piensan de los labiales Matte de Milani ?
Niaya M.
Margarita C.
Cameron, NC
il y a 3 ans
Penny C. il y a 2 ans
It’s a mix of those three because it isn’t that neutral since it has a rosy appeal