BY MILANI

Paint your pout with gilded glamour. Introducing 8 limited edition shades of new metallic matte liquid lip crème. Bold and richly pigmented, these metallic liquid lip colors shine with a soft luster and dry to a smooth matte finish—without drying... see more...

Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Let me start off by saying that I have heard a lot of good things about Milani's Amore Matte formula, so I had high hopes for this product. Unfortunately, those hopes were dashed. It could be just this particular color or maybe I got a bad batch but I have to say I am NOT impressed. To start off with the formula is somewhat streaky and for being a metallic there's hardly anything metallic-looking about it. It looks like a regular matte and you can barely detect the sparkles at all. It also crumbles like CRAZY off of my lips from the get go (a problem I also have with the Kylie lip kits which, ironically, these smell identical too). I've tried it on dry lips, with lip balm, primer, etc. and nothing seems to remedy the problem. It's a pretty color but if it won't stay on my lips and it's going to crumble all over my face then I consider this a complete dud. The only reason it gets two stars is because the smell of it (which reminds me of Red Vines) is TRULY divine.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Helena, AL
I love this Metallic liquid lipstick and the color owns me! I wish it would dry down quicker but it's just the way most liquid lipsticks are. It is extremely long wear but it dose transfer just a little but not enough to be a deal breaker! All in all 5 stars love this product!
Christina W.
Christina W.
This is a beautiful color. I'm surprised at how good it looks on my lips. Sometimes I have difficulty with liquid lipsticks because they make my lips look drive. The glimmer in this lipstick is beautiful and my lips do not look dry. I love the purple tone.
Krystal T.
Krystal T.
Hampton, VA
Great quality and even better price point. The color hue is breathtaking and the pigment lasts through intense dialogue and delicious meals. I purchased from Walgreens and would recommend Milani products to all
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Stunning metallic lip color that was on the forefront of the trend. Light vanilla smell, long wearing, perfection!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lovely colour and texture. Not as long lasting as I would like but would definitely purchase again I really like this colour and the pigment is great it's also really easy to apply and smoothed out your lips.
Priyanka K.
Priyanka K.
Very pigmented with just one coat and not streaky at all, but smells a little weird and is sticky at first! Waterproof and lasts very long!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these?