Kendra H.

Where are these sold because I can't find them at any place around me?

Davetta S.
Davetta S.
1 year, 3 months ago
I got all of mine from my local Walgreens.
Taisha P.
Taisha P.
BROOKLYN, NY
1 year, 4 months ago
I found them at CVS on sale for 2.99 and I have also found them at walmart or walgreen.
1 year, 4 months ago
I bought mine at Walmart, but I've been told they sell them at target as well. You can also try online!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Oklahoma City, OK
1 year, 4 months ago
I have found at some Walmarts and CVS, sometimes you can get on sale at CVS
Anisa R.
Anisa R.
Tucson, AZ
Walgreens Walmart CVS
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
1 year, 4 months ago
Around my area CVS, WalMart,Kmart,RiteAid sells this product. Some people have Walgreens in their area and I believe they sell it :)
Zoila V.
Zoila V.
1 year, 4 months ago
Hey! Walmart normally has all the colors in stock! Even the new metallic ones! ❤️
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
San Francisco, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
Walgreens! I've seen them at target as well