Z S.
Hayes, ['', '', '']

Are they very drying and do you need a lip liner with them?

8 months, 3 weeks ago
They arent drying to me and i have super dry lips. Thats one of the reasons i like them so much
Shae R.
Shae R.
Glenwood
12 months ago
They are the most comfortable liquid lipsticks I've worn. They are well pigmented, so the only ones you may need a line for are the darker shades, like Fabulous.
member-e9c5c0c0d
member-e9c5c0c0d
1 year, 6 months ago
Nossa que batom ...meninas e realmente bom ?
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
1 year, 9 months ago
Like most before me have said, just be sure to exfoliate and moisturise. I found it to be very dry but the shade I found was way too perf to give it up.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Dallas, TX
1 year, 9 months ago
These are very drying would not recommend if you have dry lips
Angela R.
Angela R.
1 year, 11 months ago
These are some of my favorite liquid lips. I use a moisturizer on my lips before hand just top give my lips a little added moisture because these do dry down quite well but I find them to be comfortable on the lips.
wausau, WI
1 year, 11 months ago
I would definitely use a liner because of how much they can feather. I also feel that it's fairly drying and makes my lips peel. You might have better luck if you condition your lips beforehand
wausau, WI
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
Doral, FL
1 year, 11 months ago
This liquid lipstick are just perfect! you can not feel it on you lips! higlly recommend
1 year, 11 months ago
These are one of my favorite liquid lips. The other is ofra. I have super dry lips and these don't make me want to take it off. They also last a long time on me and look great. So no. You don't need a lip liner in my opinion :)