Tierra M.
Review for: Magnificant more...
So I have a few of these liquid lipsticks. I think Milani has one of the best yet worst formulas when it comes to liquid mattes, first off, the colors give me LIFE 😩😭 you don’t even understand , SO PIGMENTED, but for most of those in the beauty community, we know the real tea. When you first apply it is so beautiful and flattering , and MATTEEEE like forreal matte girl I’m telling you! Sad part is it crumbles so bad, you can’t build this lippie up at all unless you like crumbs on your lips. You have to take it all the way off and re apply, it’s so drying 😭 BUT I SWEAR !!! If they made a more builable formula but with the same amount of pigment and matte , they would have the best formula , I wouldn’t even buy high end lippies anymore 🤷🏽‍♀️