Haley H.
San Francisco , CA
Review for: Precious more...
I found this product at walmart because I was looking for kylie dupes and precious is a good kylie dupe, first off the packaging makes it look like you bought it somewhere other than a drugstore or walmart. Secondly, it is way cheaper than the kylie lip kit ! The shade has a nice vanilla smell to it and is very long wearing. Now, I've only actually tried this one shade from this brand but next time i'm at walmart i'm planning on going and looking for more to try. Also, there is no transfer, for example I was drinking a glass of water the other day and there was no stain or transfer when I was wearing it! This is an inexpensive product that I would recommend to anyone trying to find good kylie dupes !