Rachel T.
Review for: Amore, Gorgeous, Allure, Obsession, Loved, Precious, Adorable, Beautiful, Hottie, Other more...
I'm giving this a 3 because it really depends on what shade you get. I've tried quite a few of these.

Every shade smells like vanilla and dries to a true matte finish.

The lighter shades are great. They don't look too dry on the lips, which can happen with matte liquid lipsticks that are lighter in tone. They are longwearing, and generally transfer proof. They do smudge with eating and drinking. I wore the shade Precious to a part recently, and when I kissed my friends on the cheeks, they did not transfer.

The darker shades are a bit of a mess. The vampy shades are patchy as all get out. Even over a lip liner, I could not get Obsession to be even. The darker red, Attraction, didn't have this problem, but all the dark shades are so smudgy and transfer on me. I was eating carefully with a fork and I still got Attraction all over my chin. When I went to reapply, because patches had worn off onto my fork and chin, the lipstick was so cakey that it actually peeled off in chunks. I tend to gravitate towards liquid lipsticks for transfer resistant dark shades and these were seriously a let down.

Tldr; the light shades are great, be careful with the dark ones.