Hope B.
Review for: Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme (41 - Fabulous) more...
I'm surprised! I have dry lips (so I always have to put lip balm underneath lipsticks) but this wasn't drying at all but it was still matte. It's a beautiful color And the packaging looks so high end but it's actually very affordable. It smells like vanilla. The only thing I don't like about this is that it can wear off easily (especially in the middle of your lip) and it starts to look weird but it's easy to reapply. I would recommend this product (might go for a lighter color this time :)