Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
Review for: Loved, Other more...
I needed a pretty nude color for a party I was going to so I stopped at walmart. I like Milani stuff so I walked straight over to the Milani rack and saw this pretty color. Its 38 "STUNNING" At walmart your really not allowed to try anything so I just bought it. It is a pretty color but I like more warm color nudes. It went on smooth but it dried up quickly and left a matte look. My lips were very dry and my lips felt cakes. I did drink at this party and some of the lipstick did come off. It stayed on for most of the night but not a big fan of how the product looks on my lips.