Add a Photo

By MILANI
#13 in Lipstick

Its time to put your lipsticks on notice. The Amore Matte Lip Creme has arrived. This revolutionary, highly saturated liquid-to-matte formula dries to a soft, velvety finish for fuller-looking lips. Its double-sided, flexible plush applicator hugs the contours of lips, working to lock in bold, opaque color. Non-sticky, smooth and ready for all-night wear, our Amore Matte Lip Creme is the ultimate transfer resistant kiss-me-matte.

Photos (363)
Fabiana V.
Fabiana V.

The first tone of which I am going to speak is the Precious that is the clearest of the two, as soon as I saw it in the photo I knew that this tone had to be mine, is what we usually say "very me".

What tone is it?
It is a pink nude tone with a little dot marronaceo and even lilac that is ideal with any type of look, whether it is a natural look or a more laden look with eyes. I loved it because it is a tone that dresses the lip a lot and gives you that lip look neat but not flashy.
It is what we usually say "a raised lip tone".

Duration
It has a fairly good duration, being a clear tone in the area of ​​the mucosa does not get to appreciate a very striking cut and for this same reason what goes away with the passage of time and when drinking and / or eating is not noticeable in excess.

Comfort
Despite being a matt lip is very comfortable to wear, yes it is true that at first you have a certain feeling of discomfort but at the moment it is passed and you forget that you wear it, do not dry, although I always apply before the Prep + Prime MAC to prepare the lips as it creates a kind of film on the lip that makes it more comfortable to wear this type of lipstick.

I recommend it?
This tone yes, I have used it several times and it has been comfortable and flattering, not patchy and not cramped, important data to take into account in this type of lipsticks.
As a curious fact also tell you that it is clone of Sephora 13
Anny C.
Anny C.

I spent months looking for the perfect nude lip color. I have natural- medium light skin with a yellow undertone. So looking for a neutral color is tricky. I purchased the shade adorable, and was very satisfied with it. It's a pinkish-brown color which makes it a good everyday look kind of wear. It's the 'perfect' nude, but it's definitely the best I've tried on so far. First pic is without flash, second with flash. It glides on creamy then dries up matte after around 3 seconds. Though it sort of feels very drying. Exfoliating your lips before AND after is a must. Just like every matte lip tint out there, if your lips aren't prepped properly, the formula would accentuate every crack and line on your lips. The smell is very sweet, bordering on vanilla. It doesn't linger though. Wear time is decent enough. Doesn't wipe away when you scrub it off, so you'll need an oil based remover (like vaseline). Only con is my lips feel very dry after I wear it. And when you dab your lips with tissue/ a dry towel, it would pick up particles from it.
Elora M.
Elora M.
Fort Meade, MD

These are one of the best drugstore liquid to matte lipsticks out there! The 8.99 price tag is great for the amount of product you get and the quality of the actual product. I would compare these to the Anastasia liquid lipsticks, only the Milani ones feel thinner and not so heavy. The formula is very pigmented and dries quickly with minimum patchiness, if there is any at all I just fix that with a second coat. Adding another coat doesn't change the formula at all, it doesn't cake up or crack or anything. I typically put on some chapstick before applying any liquid lipstick just so that there's at least a little bit of moisture, and I believe that helps as well. These smell kindof like the Kylie lipkits, with a vanilla cake batter type of scent, but it's not overwhelming and it pretty much goes away once it dries down. The shades pictured are "making me matte" (#11), a more browny copper and "the ultimatte" (#15), a warm-toned deep purple. I would totally recommend, these are great!
Julie A.
Julie A.
Modesto, CA

Yay! I finally get to review this product, it's going to be a long one so grab your popcorn! My day went like this, before I left for a day of shopping and eating I applied my milani amore lip creme in COVET, I did apply 2 layers. I had a big breakfast of country fried steak, gravy, hash browns, and a coffee after my meal I reached in my purse to reapply but I had forgotten it in my hotel room! I looked in the mirror and to my surprise it was still all there it didn't fade away at all! I had a boba tea for a snack, and again still there was no fade away! Lunch time 2 slices of pizza, buffalo hot wings, celery sticks & 2 beers, and YES still there was no fade away! I had more beers and took a small boat ride where to my luck it started pouring down rain, got back to my hotel room ate more pizza & hot wings, and by the end only minimal fading! 10am to 1am! My lips was not dry and my lips still looked fabulous! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT! Pic is of myself at the end of the night.
Lina C.
Lina C.

Let me preface this by saying I have a huge liquid lipstick collection. For this Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme, I own the colors 10 Adorable and 11 Precious.

Adorable is a gorgeous pinky nude and smells like cupcake frosting and Precious is a dark rosy pink that smells like strawberry milk. They glide on beautifully and last on the lips for a long time. However, they accentuate my lip lines and make my lips look wrinkly. You also need to be careful to apply a very thin layer, otherwise they will start to flake off after about 3-4 hours of wear. And since they don't layer well, you will need to remove them completely (which isn't an easy feat) and reapply after meals.

As far as drugstore liquid lipsticks, they're the best formula around. But if you can afford it, I would still recommend KvD Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks. The point of a liquid lipstick should be to not have to touch up the whole day, and the KvD ones do just that. I got mine at Walgreens at $8.99 a piece (before tax).
Sandy S.
Sandy S.

First of all: I totally love the smell. It's like vanilla frosting, so delicious, but not as strong as to make me nauseous. I also liked the application wand (or whatever its name is); it is a flat wand.
I actually went to the store looking specifically for Precious (11), and I ended up getting both Precious and Adorable (10). They are both gorgeous colors, but right now I'm absolutely obsessed with Adorable, words aren't enough to describe just how excited I'm about it right now.
Formula-wise, they have a very thin consistency, but apply nicely, and not at all patchy (at least these two shades). I only need one swipe and then I'm ready to go. The pigmentation is on point.
They are drying, as almost every matte formula that I've tried so far, but these aren't as drying as I read they would be. The wearing time is pretty good in my opinion, it lasts me around 8 hours without flaking, and sometimes even after eating.
I'm now eyeing the shade Beloved.
Nina I.
Nina I.

I bought these because everyone was raving about them and even my favorite YouTube makeup vlogger recommended them. I bought two shades that I thought looked absolutely beautiful and was so excited to wear them. That excitement lasted only about 2 minutes after I put a one of them on my lips. They spread so nicely, and then they dried down. I mean, they REALLY dried down. They started flaking and crumbling as I was pressing my lips together. It started getting in my mouth and all over my teeth. But, the colors were beautiful, so I was determined to try again. The next time I wanted to put them on, I exfoliated my lips and put my MAC lip primer on before putting it on. Once again, it started flaking. If this liquid lip works for you, that's great. But for me, when I compare it to other drugstore ones like color pop, the quality is just not good, and it's not worth the money. Now I have no idea what to do with them, except throw them away.
Bee R.
Bee R.
Yuma, AZ

I've had this matte liquid lipstick in the shade Gorgeous for over a month now. At first I was amazed by how pigmented and beautiful this color was! I loved the easy application, smell, and how it felt so smooth on the lips. As it dried it looked gorgeous, I only needed one layer and the finish looked velvety matte but not crusty kind of like the pedal of a rose. It felt pretty drying which is nothing new from a matte/ liquid lipstick. About 15 minutes later I noticed my lips looked super dry so dry that it had gotten crusty and I had a bunch of fallout on my chin. I tried to remove the fallout but since the color is so vibrant it didn't come off so well. I've tried it different ways to try getting it to work. The best way to keep it from getting too crusty is by using a lip exfoliant, moisturizing the lips, and using a lipstick then applying the Milani Liquid lipstick over it. It still gets dry, it still flakes off but not as bad.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

I love Milani! I own lots of shadows and lipsticks from their line. My favorite products are definitely the Matte lipsticks! But I was super excited when they released these liquid Matte Lip Creams. I only have the shade Craze for now, since I wanted to test the formula.

It's a vivid coral that looks amazing on my olive-tan skin tone. It has a whipped, mousse-like texture that's very soft and creamy. No stickiness! This shade is extremely opaque on my highly pigmented lips and the cream dries to a very matte finish.

I wore it for 6+ hours outdoors, with lots of eating and drinking. There wasn't much transfer and I didn't even need to reapply. I have a problem with dry lips so I applied balm before using, and the formula held up and didn't dry out my lips. I love these Matte Lip Creams so much, I think I'm gonna get every shade! [Only 1 Walmart near me carries Milani, but Fred Meyer also stocks the brand.]
Heymar Q.
Heymar Q.
Miami

que sorprendentemente es hidratante fórmula teniendo en cuenta que estas barras de labios tienen un acabado mate. También me gusta el acabado debido a que estos realmente aparecen en los labios mate (no semimate como algunos de los otros nuevos lippies mate en el mercado). En cuanto a la pigmentación, hay algunos matices aquí que usted necesita para construir un poco para una mejor pigmentación, pero, en general, creo que estará muy contento con la vitalidad de estos colores. La opacidad es grande también, pero, de nuevo, hay algunos matices que podrían requerir un barrido adicional o dos para una cobertura completa. Pero ninguno de estos tonos son lo que yo llamaría pura o débil en la pigmentación. También quiero señalar que los tonos más claros no son calcáreo, pero tienden a acentuar los parches secos que pueda tener. Así que asegúrese de exfoliar bien antes de usar los tonos más claros en este rango.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Nesconset, NY

Do these last all day? Worth it?
Dusty S.
Dusty S.
Dallas, TX

Where is the easiest place to get ahold of these? They seem to be very hard to find.
Are they very drying and do you need a lip liner with them?
Kendra H.
Kendra H.

Where are these sold because I can't find them at any place around me?
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL

What color would fit me? I'm fair skinned, medium brown hair, brown eyes.

Join Now