Add a Photo

By MILANI
#10 in Lipstick

Its time to put your lipsticks on notice. The Amore Matte Lip Creme has arrived. This revolutionary, highly saturated liquid-to-matte formula dries to a soft, velvety finish for fuller-looking lips. Its double-sided, flexible plush applicator hugs the contours of lips, working to lock in bold, opaque color. Non-sticky, smooth and ready for all-night wear, our Amore Matte Lip Creme is the ultimate transfer resistant kiss-me-matte.

Reviews (2033)
Photos (468)
Fabiana V.
Fabiana V.

The first tone of which I am going to speak is the Precious that is the clearest of the two, as soon as I saw it in the photo I knew that this tone had to be mine, is what we usually say "very me".

What tone is it?
It is a pink nude tone with a little dot marronaceo and even lilac that is ideal with any type of look, whether it is a natural look or a more laden look with eyes. I loved it because it is a tone that dresses the lip a lot and gives you that lip look neat but not flashy.
It is what we usually say "a raised lip tone".

Duration
It has a fairly good duration, being a clear tone in the area of ​​the mucosa does not get to appreciate a very striking cut and for this same reason what goes away with the passage of time and when drinking and / or eating is not noticeable in excess.

Comfort
Despite being a matt lip is very comfortable to wear, yes it is true that at first you have a certain feeling of discomfort but at the moment it is passed and you forget that you wear it, do not dry, although I always apply before the Prep + Prime MAC to prepare the lips as it creates a kind of film on the lip that makes it more comfortable to wear this type of lipstick.

I recommend it?
This tone yes, I have used it several times and it has been comfortable and flattering, not patchy and not cramped, important data to take into account in this type of lipsticks.
As a curious fact also tell you that it is clone of Sephora 13
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Winchester

i never thought of purchasing any product that is metallic but i thought i would give this a try since i wanted to try to get bold in the beauty world. i came a cross these lip creme at the store as i was shopping for lip glosses. the packaging for milani always gets me. so i gave it a go. the product applies opaque and very metallic and evenly. the scent smell yummy. the color is so beautiful. i purchased two colors. first one is "chromattic addict" a metallic rose gold. beautiful color, looks good with a light to medium brozny smokey look. and the second color i purchased is "pretty problemattic", a deep plum red metallic. so pretty with a dramatic winged eyeliner. downside to this is i have a dry lips so the matte and metallic will define the dryness and the lines on your lips. but thats ok with me cause they product is too pretty not to wear. i recommend this if your are try something new with your looks. if your trying out for the first time i recommend the bolder color cause its not too metallic on the lips it looks like any bold color but a little metal sheen to it. the light colors looks very metal looking (if that makes sense) but its still beautfil.
Anny C.
Anny C.

I spent months looking for the perfect nude lip color. I have natural- medium light skin with a yellow undertone. So looking for a neutral color is tricky. I purchased the shade adorable, and was very satisfied with it. It's a pinkish-brown color which makes it a good everyday look kind of wear. It's the 'perfect' nude, but it's definitely the best I've tried on so far. First pic is without flash, second with flash. It glides on creamy then dries up matte after around 3 seconds. Though it sort of feels very drying. Exfoliating your lips before AND after is a must. Just like every matte lip tint out there, if your lips aren't prepped properly, the formula would accentuate every crack and line on your lips. The smell is very sweet, bordering on vanilla. It doesn't linger though. Wear time is decent enough. Doesn't wipe away when you scrub it off, so you'll need an oil based remover (like vaseline). Only con is my lips feel very dry after I wear it. And when you dab your lips with tissue/ a dry towel, it would pick up particles from it.
Lina C.
Lina C.

Let me preface this by saying I have a huge liquid lipstick collection. For this Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme, I own the colors 10 Adorable and 11 Precious.

Adorable is a gorgeous pinky nude and smells like cupcake frosting and Precious is a dark rosy pink that smells like strawberry milk. They glide on beautifully and last on the lips for a long time. However, they accentuate my lip lines and make my lips look wrinkly. You also need to be careful to apply a very thin layer, otherwise they will start to flake off after about 3-4 hours of wear. And since they don't layer well, you will need to remove them completely (which isn't an easy feat) and reapply after meals.

As far as drugstore liquid lipsticks, they're the best formula around. But if you can afford it, I would still recommend KvD Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks. The point of a liquid lipstick should be to not have to touch up the whole day, and the KvD ones do just that. I got mine at Walgreens at $8.99 a piece (before tax).
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.

I have recently been trying to not be such a high-end snob and venture into trying more affordable brands and products. I have gravitated towards Milani, and so far so good! I ran across these lip cremes while browsing the Milani section and fell in love with the shade 'Adorable'. I love liquid lipsticks and am always on the search for one more 'perfect' nude to add to my collection. This formula reminds me very much of the Kylie Cosmetics lipsticks. It is light and moussey and has a heavy fragrance of a vanilla cupcake (which I happen to love). The pigmentation is fantastic. You get a full color lip, with no streaks with just one swipe. The only downside I would say, which is present in every liquid lipstick I have ever tried, is that it is a tad drying. With that said, I do prefer these over the Kylie ones that leave your lips wet after application, and dry as the Sahara shortly after. I would definitely recommend these. They are pretty, wearable, and under $10!
Nina I.
Nina I.

I bought these because everyone was raving about them and even my favorite YouTube makeup vlogger recommended them. I bought two shades that I thought looked absolutely beautiful and was so excited to wear them. That excitement lasted only about 2 minutes after I put a one of them on my lips. They spread so nicely, and then they dried down. I mean, they REALLY dried down. They started flaking and crumbling as I was pressing my lips together. It started getting in my mouth and all over my teeth. But, the colors were beautiful, so I was determined to try again. The next time I wanted to put them on, I exfoliated my lips and put my MAC lip primer on before putting it on. Once again, it started flaking. If this liquid lip works for you, that's great. But for me, when I compare it to other drugstore ones like color pop, the quality is just not good, and it's not worth the money. Now I have no idea what to do with them, except throw them away.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

I love Milani! I own lots of shadows and lipsticks from their line. My favorite products are definitely the Matte lipsticks! But I was super excited when they released these liquid Matte Lip Creams. I only have the shade Craze for now, since I wanted to test the formula.

It's a vivid coral that looks amazing on my olive-tan skin tone. It has a whipped, mousse-like texture that's very soft and creamy. No stickiness! This shade is extremely opaque on my highly pigmented lips and the cream dries to a very matte finish.

I wore it for 6+ hours outdoors, with lots of eating and drinking. There wasn't much transfer and I didn't even need to reapply. I have a problem with dry lips so I applied balm before using, and the formula held up and didn't dry out my lips. I love these Matte Lip Creams so much, I think I'm gonna get every shade! [Only 1 Walmart near me carries Milani, but Fred Meyer also stocks the brand.]
kat a.
kat a.

i have tried several brands of matte liquid lipsticks and i must say that of all i've tried, milani outdone them all! first of all, this liquid lipstick is super affordable and yet, the result is much much better than the high-end ones in the market! although it is matte, it is not drying on the lips. it applies soft and creamy. and the formula is very rich and pigmented! one dip of the wand, and it will cover the entire lips .. a little bit really goes a long way.. saving you more $ in the process. it has long lasting wear power as well. from nude to deeper shades, the milani has a fantastic color range. you will definitely find a shade or two that will compliment your beauty. the minor set back for me, is that it can color transfer .. very minimal but still something to be careful of. overall, it is a definite win for its affordability and quality!
Gianna M.
Gianna M.

I got the Mattallic Amore Lipsticks from the Milani site. I bought the shade Materialistic and chromatic addict. These are both beautiful metallic shades! Materialistic is a reddish brown (some say it is a dupe for Kyle's Reign, but I don't have that one) on my lips, and it looks very nice! It's a dark color that's really nice for fall. The lipstick itself goes on really smoothly and isn't patchy. Chromatic Addict is like gold, which is a little too much for me on its own, but if you like gold, go for it. Both stay metalkic once theyve dried which is so cool! I dont really love the smell, it is really strong and sweet, but it goes away quickly. They both stay on for a very long time and I had to use waterproof makeup remover to get it off! I bought these from the Milani website for $6 each, I just really wish they were in stores near me!
Angie V.
Angie V.

I live in New York City and even though this is a major city, it wasn't until very recently that I finally found these in store. It had been a long time since their release and I refused to buy them online because I am a firm believer in trying/seeing make-up in person if it's your first time using the product. So when I found these at Harmon's about a month ago, I went nuts.

I'm happy to report that they definitely live up to the hype. The pigment is out of this world for every color I've gotten. For the price, you simply cannot go wrong with these. They can easily beat the priciest of matte lippies at high end stores like Sephora in terms of quality and price.

I do find them to be a little drying, but that's with most matte liquid lipsticks.

I would re-purchase and I would recommend to anyone who wanted to try an affordable matte lip.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Nesconset, NY

Do these last all day? Worth it?
Dusty S.
Dusty S.
Dallas, TX

Where is the easiest place to get ahold of these? They seem to be very hard to find.
Z S.
Z S.
Hayes, ['', '', '']
Are they very drying and do you need a lip liner with them?
Kendra H.
Kendra H.

Where are these sold because I can't find them at any place around me?
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL

What color would fit me? I'm fair skinned, medium brown hair, brown eyes.