Milani 26 Copper Kettle Lipstick uploaded by Prachi B.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy-smooth, full-coverage lipstick with a unique contour tip for precise application.

TrebonyMonique M.
Mansfield, OH
I love milani makeup products but this was not even wortg the buy for me. I really wanted an orangey color and this did not deliver. I could barely see it on my lips and it felt like i had to push so hard just to get it to even apply
Prachi B.
It is such a gorgeous copper shade with subtle shimmer which gives it almost a metallic look to the lips. It's very pigmented, lasts a long time and on my lips, it fades into a nice orange color.
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
Oh my gosh I love all of the Milani lipsticks! They are all such beautiful colors and go on great! Not to mention they stay for a good amount of time. I have heard that the Milani lipsticks can be compared to Mac! Go out and try them! I personally have all of the shades!
Josie V.
Pharr, TX
Very smooth and moisturizing but the color is still bold. It smudges a little if you don't line your lips with a lip liner. Last quite awhile
Laura H.
East Chicago , IN
I don't have this color but i own 3 milani lipsticks i love their lipsticka vary creamy Nd not drying when applied and they smell amazing
Brittany E.
Extra smooth and pigmented, definitely love this brand and it's great on a budget! I prefer this over any other brand for your money
ashley w.
Great product. Not super cheap but not expensive either. Would buy again I recommend. Love this iten. Love love love
sarah f.
Antioch, CA
I love milani products such as the eyeshadows but i wouldn't say the lipsticks were the best. A little dry
carlina g.
Allentown, PA
Amo los labiales de milani huelen rico tienen buena pigmentacion y el empaque bien femenino
Nansy N.
This eye liner is amaizing and perfect for beginners, plus milani has very good prices!!!
Josie V.
Pharr, TX
Is there matching lip glosses?