Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Brenda M.Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Karla F.Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Laura Kay S.

BY MILAGRO

Hayley N.
Ashburn , VA
The only tequila I drink at home! Goes down sooooooooo smooth and has such a nice flavor. I love the bottle it comes in and the price isn’t too steep either! Grab some limes and go to town!! I’ve purchased this tequila many times over the years and will continue to do so!
Haley K.
Champaign, IL
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SILVER TEQUILA EVER. I do not usually go for a silver tequila as I prefer Anejo tequila however this tequila is quite possibly as good as that. I always buy this when I need tequila and would choose it over any other brand any day.
Nadia A.
West Chester, PA
I typically enjoy Don Julio Blanco Tequila; however, for the price point of Milagro Blanco, this is an excellent option! The tequila is smooth and enjoyable due to the agave used.
larrissia E.
Saint Augustine
I really like tequila, and I really like my milagro silver. It's a good price, the bottle is beautiful, and it pairs well with many different things for many different mixed drinks.
Tamara W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the smoothest tequila with its agave taste. It is my favorite for making margaritas and even smooth enough to drink straight. It is really great quality for a good price.
Chels B.
New York City
I was never a huge tequila drinker but as I’ve gotten older and more of a calorie counter tequila has been my GO-TO drink when I go out with friends. I love Milagro s price AND taste. With soda water or just a shot with a lime. My friends and I make sure they serve Milagro at all our favorite bars all over the country when we are traveling. It also tastes good with tacos and queso!
Jessica A.
South Gate
I tasted it once in Tijuana and it is actually good. Its very cheap over there. Tastes even better in mixed drinks. Infelt like i couldnt taste it much in the mixed drinks. I would buy it again.
Samantha P.
Little Rock
I make a point to not drink tequila by the shot, but it occasionally happens anyway. Milagro Silver is better than many other silvers I’ve tried, and it works well in margaritas, especially at the price. The flavor is not nearly as harsh as Cuervo, or other less expensive brands that taste flammable, but your head will hurt the same the next morning. 😎
Asmara. A.
Tucker, GA
I went to a bar one day after taking an exam that completely kicked my ass. I had a couple hours before my next class and decided to go eat. They had a happy hour and top shelf margaritas were only $5. I was skeptical because top shelf tequila means differently from one bar to another. So I asked what was their top shelf and she said Milagro. I never tried it so I went for it. Oh boy!!! Well bartender was heavy handed...YAY!!! and then made my drink. Although it was a pear margarita and kind of sweet, i still tasted the tequila and it was smooth and awesome. I wish I tried it as a shot but still had class, so I didn't. But will ask for Milagro from now on.
Michelle C.
Amazingly smooth, wonderful and very flavorful. Its my number one tequila. My actual favorite out of any I have tried. Definitely met my expectations. Amazing flavor, very very smooth.
Priscilla  I.
Springfield , IL
Where can I find this at?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What tequila do you prefer other than this?
Melissa H.
Is this drink smooth and does it mix well
Samantha A.
Portland, OR
How smooth is this tequia?
Bianca P.
Mississauga , ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
what is something similar that tastes like this ?