Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Brenda M.Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Karla F.Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Laura Kay S.

BY MILAGRO #19 in Tequila

Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the tequila I recommend to everyone and I’ve toured the city of tequila several times. They give you taste tests of all the tequilas and take you to the various refineries. By far this is the one that is the smoothest and mixes well for any drink. My favorite is silver but all go down well. I’ve had them each in shots and drinks. Highly recommend. Great quality brand.
Hannah K.
Oakland
My favorite affordable tequila :) it’s not the cheapest and definitely not the most expensive. Affordable around $20-30/bottle depending on where you buy it. This is the brand that made me start loving tequila! It’s smooth, sweet, and super easy to drink with a little like and salt. My drink of choice
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a staple!!!! Not on the high end side and definitely not bottom shelf: perfectly middle of the road! This is great in margaritas when you’re hanging out with friends or just want to have one alone. The taste is smooth, not like you’re drinking something cheap. Hands down one of my favorites!
Cecilia A.
Grand Terrace, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This tequila is good. Not the best that I have had but cost effective for big parties when you don’t want to give out all your best liquor. I hate when the taste of tequila is over powering . And this one is light and flavorful. Doesn’t burn going down. And it doesn’t give me a nasty hangover
Maggie B.
This is all I drank when I flew to Miami. This silver tequila is so good. It will not make you sick, it will not give you a headache. It’s so smooth. I love drinking it on ice because of how smooth it is. Don’t worry about feeling too drunk. This one will have you feeling just right.
Melissa D.
Castle Rock
This is one of my absolute FAVORITES!! Back in the day it was hard to find this brand in the states but I would always bring it home with me from trips from Mexico as a treat for my family. It is delicious served cold with some fresh limes! Great for parties and get together!
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok brand of tequila. Tastes decent and reasonable price. Can be found in most grocery stores. Ive only had as shots so dont know how it would be for a mixed drink .If your looking to try something on the affordable side or something new I would tell you to give it a chance.
Maritza Z.
San Francisco, CA
You might need soda back with this. I take is regular with salt and lime. It doesn’t burn as much as other cheap tequilas and it’s good if you don’t want to spend more on don Julio or patron. You can probably make a good tequila sunrise with it too, I never do that though!
Danielle M.
Oviedo, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have had this tequila many times and it is one of the smoothest tequilas I have had. I think it is definitely worth the price as each bottle is priced right for the flavor. The higher the price the smoother it goes down. It is great for taking shots with lime and salt.
Mallory L.
Fitchburg
I use Milagro Silver in spicy margaritas. I slice 2 jalapeños in half, add to the bottle and store in the fridge for 1-3 days. I strain the jalapeños and can store the infused bottle of tequila for month and month, although it doesn’t last more than 1-2 weeks in our home.
Priscilla  I.
Springfield , IL
Where can I find this at?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What tequila do you prefer other than this?
Melissa H.
Is this drink smooth and does it mix well
Samantha A.
Portland, OR
How smooth is this tequia?
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
what is something similar that tastes like this ?