Milagro Tequila Silver

by Milagro

#16 in Tequila

Welcome to a brighter side of tequila, where the sun always shines and fresh is best. Milagro Silver is a 100% blue agave tequila renowned for its bright, fresh agave flavor and exceptional smoothness.Try it in The Freshest Margarita! Just add two parts Milagro Silver tequila, 3/4 part agave syrup and 1 part fresh lime juice in a Boston shaker, add ice, shake and strain into a rocks glass with fresh ice. Garnish with a lime wheel. Inspired by the upbeat energy and creativity of Mexico City, Milagro Tequila is hand-crafted in a process where tradition meets innovation. Our agave is sourced in the Jalisco Highlands, where the finest, sweetest blue agave in the world is cultivated. To extract all of the nuances of the precious agave flavor, the agave piñas are slow-roasted for 36 hours in traditional brick ovens. The extracted juice is then fermented and is finally distilled twice: first, in a pot still to retain the vibrant and mouthwatering flavors of the agave and second, in a column still to impart an absolutely exquisite smoothness that compares to the finest white spirits in the world. Please enjoy Milagro Tequila responsibly.

Hi, I submitted my receipts for a refund for my Milagro Tequila. How long will it take for me to receive it to my paypal.account?
How does this tequila taste? Is it expensive? What is the alcohol content?
Have not had the opportunity to try this product yet wondering what are the advantages of this product?
Start your review of Milagro Tequila Silver!
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Great tequila Blanco at it's price! I use it mostly for cocktails and margaritas. I don't think so i ever drink it as a shot, but it is really nice mixing tequila. It's pretty smooth for tequila silver. Widely available, great price for quality
Brittany R.
Queensbury, NY
Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Brittany R.
Milagro is my favorite tequila. I like it so much I actually buy the huge bottle, get more bang for your buck.
Crystal N.
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Crystal N.
Purchased at: Target
Shockingly smooth for the price point. If you like taking shots, you might like this! I’m not into shots, but I do love margaritas and Milagro is delicious in them. A huge plus is I don’t get a headache or a hangover unlike other tequilas in or around the same price range. This is such a great alternative for when not looking to splurge on tequilas.
Ericca C.
Carlsbad, CA
Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Ericca C.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This tequila is so smooth I really enjoy it. Used it to make tangerine margaritas today. It tastes great in a mixed drink or straight up. The bottle is sleek and looks nice displayed on my bar cart. Overall great product. Milagro Tequila Silver
Jennifer T.
Yuba City, CA
Purchased at: Target
Delicious! Very good tequila! Good to drink as a shot or in a drink! Head to the store and get yourself a delicious treat!
Angela M.
West Babylon, NY
Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Angela M.
This tequila is the best bang for the buck. 100% Agave and goes down smooth. Cheap people go for Jose Cuervo but they're not getting any quality at all, just cheap liquor. For a few dollars more, you're getting high quality tequila. Mixes great for a margarita, but poured over ice is amazing too. It's my go to bottle of choice.
Maximilian O.
Los Angeles
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Maximilian O.
Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Maximilian O.
This was my first time trying Milagro Tequila and I am a big fan! The smooth taste and excellent quality of the Tequila is obvious when you drink it. I tried the Silver over ice aka "on the rocks" and also mixed it in a margarita. Both were extremely tasty. I would recommend it for sure.
Alison O.
Nashville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Milagro has been on my radar for the last decade. It used to be below $20... now it's about $25-30 a pop. But the price is pretty fair for what you get-- an excellent tequila! While my days of taking shots are nearly over, I do enjoy this in my margaritas and mixed drinks. I'm a total fan and will always recommend this brand!
Alexandria B.
Arvada, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tequila isn’t my favorite, but this stuff is tasty. Great for margs or a nice Tequila Sunrise in the morning with the right food pairing. Great flavor and the price isn’t worth complaining about!
Brianna A.
We really like this tequila. It’s a great price and it makes the perfect margarita. We always feel like we’re getting a great value.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...