Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Brenda M.Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Karla F.Milagro Tequila Silver uploaded by Laura Kay S.

BY MILAGRO #27 in Tequila

Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the tequila I recommend to everyone and I’ve toured the city of tequila several times. They give you taste tests of all the tequilas and take you to the various refineries. By far this is the one that is the smoothest and mixes well for any drink. My favorite is silver but all go down well. I’ve had them each in shots and drinks. Highly recommend. Great quality brand.
Lauren P.
Bronx
My brother recommended this to me as an alternative to Patrón and honestly I like it so much more. It is great in margaritas and basically the only tequila that I am willing to take shots of, because by itself with salt and a lime it is delicious and not harsh at all.
Venessa R.
Castaic, CA
Love love love. To me this tequila is super smooth and pretty light. Doesn’t give that crazy intense biting sensation going down... you know what I’m taking about. Now yeah it can be a little more on the pricier side, but to me it’s well worth it. I recommend it!!
jes v.
This product is good for the price. Great for mixing in cocktails, not overly powerful flavor.   I’ve purchased on multiple occasions and it seems to be a crowd pleaser. I have had better tequilas for drinking up but this does the trick for cocktails
Carolyn J.
Martinez, CA
There was a time when money was tight & Patron was too expensive. My husband went through a Tequila phase where he wanted to try everything & Milagro was our go to. We always had a bottle sitting in our room (since we lived w/his parents when we were dating).
Karime B.
Oakland , CA
This is my go to tequila. Sure you could always get a bottle of patron and be guaranteed a good thing, but .... milagro is a better (much better) price and still great quality. This is tequila that I’m comfortable sipping, mixing or taking shots with!
Erin L.
Alhambra , CA
Favorite tequila for Paloma’s !! I make ice cubes w fresh lemon and water squeeze fresh grapefruit lime lemon and orange add wither sprite or squirt you can even add a splash of grenadine so good !! I recommend this drink especially during the summer
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Nastiest tequila I’ve ever drank, and tequila is my favorite! Tasted similar to Burnett’s vodka, and Pepe Lopez combined. It did not sit well on my stomach, and automatically gave it a sour feeling. Definitely not a “smooth” “easy shooting” tequila.
Heather P.
Midland
Smooth. Very little burn.  Lots of fun. Mix it, shoot it, sip it, use it to clean wounds... haha. Good stuff.    Milagro Tequila Silver Picked the bottle up at the closest liquor store.  Affordable and yummy.
Daylyn B.
Definitely my favorite tequila to make margaritas with because it is affordable and the taste is not overpowering. I also think it's smooth for how affordable it is and can stand up against the pricier tequilas. Would recommend this product.
Priscilla  I.
Springfield, IL
Where can I find this at?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What tequila do you prefer other than this?
Melissa H.
Is this drink smooth and does it mix well
Samantha A.
Portland, OR
How smooth is this tequia?
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
what is something similar that tastes like this ?