BeveragesAlcohol & MixersTequilaMilagro
Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila

Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila

by Milagro

Milagro Select Barrel Anejo 6x750ml 40.0 CK RGB DY US

How are you serving [product:milagro-select-barrel-reserve-anejo-tequila]?
Start your review of Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila!
Scott F.
St Petersburg, FL
Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila uploaded by Scott F.
This is the smoothest tequila I've ever had. I'm a first time buyer of Milagro, but this is easily my new favorite. The flavor is mildly sweet and nutty.
Erin H.
Plant City, FL
Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila uploaded by Erin H.
Sipping on this tequila has changed my view on tequila completely. It’s smooth and soft instead of the harsh, biting taste of cheap tequila. I had to share with friends because it was the best tequila experience I’ve had. I plan on buying this again!
Mariela V.
Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila uploaded by Mariela V.
Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila uploaded by Mariela V.
Took this to my parents for Mother’s Day and I have tried a couple of other Milagro Tequilas but this by far beat them. The bottle itself was beautiful and I would probably purchase it again. The Margaritas came out phenomenally with it. When sipped it did give that warm brave in your soul warmth that tequila does but on a scale of 1-10 I say a solid 9. Just because it did feel a bit too harsh at least for myself to sip. My parents loved it though. Definitely trying the silver next!
Ashley L.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila uploaded by Ashley L.
Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila uploaded by Ashley L.
My purchase of this product was incentivized through a cash back campaign from #influenster and #Milagro which also asked for my honest review of the product. I have had Milagro tequila before but this was my first time trying the Milagro Select Barrel Reserve. I select the Anejo version and tried it as both a straight shot and in a mixed drink. Over all the size of the bottle is good and I would give the packaging/presentation a 5/5. The price may be a bit high for some but I encourage others to splurge a little and give it a try. It’s much smoother and has less of an after bite than cheaper tequilas. The aroma of this tequila is pleasant there is no burning sensation to the nose. The flavor had a slight hint of honey and you can taste the wood of the barrel it was aged in. No harsh after bite in the finish. This mixed super well in my Spicey Mango Margarita. #contest #MilagroSelect
Sarah T.
Apollo Beach, FL
Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila uploaded by Sarah T.
Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila uploaded by Sarah T.
Really smooth tequila. We love an añejo... you really get the true flavors of the tequila with out the burn. This one smells fantastic but the taste doesn’t quite measure up to it. You definitely get the agave and some caramel but it has such a short finish that it left me feeling a bit let down. I did enjoy it but think that there are better añejo options out there for the price point. I did use this in some cocktails and they were fantastic but I wouldn’t spend the money on this tequila just to mix it into a drink
Gabriela B.
Wilmington, CA
Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila uploaded by Gabriela B.
I purchased this product for CashBack from Influenster and Milagro in exchange for my honest review. As shameful as it is for me to admit, being that my family is from Jalisco - the tequila state - I don’t know much about tequila. 🤷🏻‍♀️ BUT, that’s why I enlisted my mom’s help. All tequila burns when I drink it, some more than others, and this was a medium on my burn scale. I had the Añejo, which means it was aged for longer. Here are some notes I found from Mission Wine & Spirits (where I purchased from): Taste - Vanilla, caramel, unsweetened chocolate, tobacco leaves, and butterscotch with strong oak notes, and a dry finish.  My mom and I had it straight and, well, we didn’t really enjoy the flavor. It tasted kind of dark and smokey. It almost reminded me of whiskey or bourbon barrel-aged beers I’ve had before. While I won’t be repurchasing to drink as straight shots, I’m going to finish this bottle off by making some nice Palomas. 🕊 #DrinkSelect #contest #complimentary @milagrotequila @Influenster @Influenster.eats
Noelle R.
San Francisco, CA
Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila uploaded by Noelle R.
Watery but pleasant and easy sipping. A soft and welcome high-end tequila in cocktails. Pleasing bottle. It is at high price point, so I don’t think we would purchase again.
Shannon F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila uploaded by Shannon F.
This is the type of tequila you can sip. It’s so smooth and is great just on the rocks. Can also be used for mixed drinks but it’s good just on its own.
Chanda S.
Bartlett, IL
Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila uploaded by Chanda S.
I tried the Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo. This tequila was smoother than I expected. It has a sweetness to it, but it's not overwhelmingly sweet. My husband was surprised at how much of the agave sweetness came through in a tequila at this price point. I experienced some burn, but it wasn't too strong. I tried it neat and it tasted better as time went on. This mixes well in cocktails too. I would purchase this brand again and am interested in trying their other tequilas.
Danielle S.
Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila uploaded by Danielle S.
So happy I was able to try this tequila and share it with family and friends. The tequila was smooth and refreshing and it pairs well with summer cocktails.
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Doreen C.
il y a un an
Shannon A. il y a un an
On ice with a splash of pineapple juice