BeveragesAlcohol & MixersMilagro
Reposado Tequila - 750ml Bottle

Milagro Reposado Tequila - 750ml Bottle

by Milagro

Milagro Reposado is an estate-grown, 100% blue agave tequila which is rested in American oak barrels for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months. With Milagro Reposado, Danny and Moy worked hard to create the appropriate balance of robust flavor with front-and-center agave taste.

Alguien save si este tequila tiene un savor fuerte y amargo?
Is this a gold or silver tequila?
How is the smoothness? Is it good as a straight shot or better in a mixed drink?
Start your review of Milagro Reposado Tequila - 750ml Bottle!
Christina T.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Milagro Reposado Tequila - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Christina T.
This Tequila is so bomb. I got it for making margaritas, but it has a really nice flavor and can be enjoyed alone. It’s super smooth. It’s a little pricier, but 100% worth it. I will be buying Milagro’s tequila again and again!
asilia B.
orlando
Milagro Reposado Tequila - 750ml Bottle uploaded by asilia B.
Milagro Reposado Tequila - 750ml Bottle uploaded by asilia B.
This is a go to. Smooth and accessible. Can’t miss with this one. Keep this on my bar always.
Anii B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Milagro Reposado Tequila - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Anii B.
Muy rico la botella grande pero el sabor muy delicioso 🤤 me encanto no la había probado asta hora selos súper recomiendo
yesica P.
Ramona, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Milagro Reposado Tequila - 750ml Bottle uploaded by yesica P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Muy rico de sabor y el precio es de 23.98 no está nada mal, si lo vuelvo a comprar 😊😍😡😡 DrinkSelect — don't forget to tag @milagrotequila and @influenster!
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
One of the best tasting tequilas. Comparable to patron. One of the only ones I drink
Shauna B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When was in Miami a friend ordered this and said it would make me never want to order Patron again.... he was right it was delicious and smooth and ever since I’ve replaced my tequila with this and Deleon.
Brittany R.
Queensbury, NY
Great taste and good quality. I’m a bit tequila advocate, this is one of my too 5 choices.
Tenesa D.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Absolutely amazing, I am a tequila lover and this one is on the top of my list. It had a great flavor and is good on the rocks as well as shots
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yes please! Such a smooth tequila. Great night margaritas, especially with some grand mariner and orange juice! This is a good tequila for shots as well. Very smooth and no yucky hangover.
Kathryn Makenzie W.
Plano, TX
My favorite tequila! It is so smooth and they really pride themselves on a quality product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...