BY MILAGRO

Milagro Reposado Tequila is clean and smooth with powerful agave aromas and flavors. Subtle caramel flavors with toast and a spiced finish. Milagro Reposado Tequila is triple-distilled from 100% Blue Agave in small batches and aged for 6 months in oak barrels. The aging process is longer than most reposado tequilas and is responsible for Milagro Reposado Tequila's balanced oak and agave flavors. see more...

Simi S.
Stockton
Purchased at: Costco
Only tried this a few times, and it was usually always because my dad had it laying around. I haven’t tried it in a long while but it was a good tasting liquor that definitely got the job done. Would probably buy another tequila that’s a little cheaper next time, only drank this because it was free
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!
NanCy E.
Elko
A little strong for my taste but sure makes you have a good night!... packaging is nice! Well sealed and bottle is a good size.. has a good flavor but like i said a bit too strong. I just try to mix it with other drinks to make it taste better!.. i would buy it again!
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
This was one of our top shelf tequilas at the bar I worked at. Used for top shelf margaritas and if u wanted a smoother easy to drink shot. Very god flavor and doesn’t have a bad after taste at all.  Very satisfied. I haven’t purchased at my home. It’s pricey. But worth it.
Carolyn J.
Martinez, CA
It’s been awhile since I’ve had Repasado, but I remember this brand being one we frequently bought through our experimental Tequila phase. You can really taste the difference compared to the Silver & the Anejo. The Repasado offers a much smoother finish.
Little T.
Milagro respado  you could spend more but why bother when milagro respado taste as good or better than some more popular tequilas, that i wont name, but without breaking the bank, you could buy 2 bottles and invite more friends!
amandamartinelli M.
Mount Juliet, TN
I like this tequila. It's good in mixed drinks. It's middle of the road price wise, but tasty.  I would buy this again, and I would recommend this to others. You can get this at any liquor store but probably not every bar.
Lizzy O.
Westwood, MA
This is my favorite tequila! We always have this in our house. Very smooth, great for margaritas! I make mine with Stonewall Kitchen’s margarita mix, fresh lime juice, and a splash of triple sec. I highly recommend!
Shaina R.
Uniontown
I tried Milagro Reposado Tequila after purchasing a bottle on vacation. Unfortunately, I was seriously disappointed—it tasted horrible, even when used in mixed drinks. I wouldn’t purchase it again.
Shauna B.
When was in Miami a friend ordered this and said it would make me never want to order Patron again.... he was right it was delicious and smooth and ever since I’ve replaced my tequila with this and Deleon.