BY MILAGRO #76 in Tequila

Milagro Reposado Tequila is clean and smooth with powerful agave aromas and flavors. Subtle caramel flavors with toast and a spiced finish. Milagro Reposado Tequila is triple-distilled from 100% Blue Agave in small batches and aged for 6 months in oak barrels. The aging process is longer than most reposado tequilas and is responsible for Milagro Reposado Tequila's balanced oak and agave flavors. see more...

Mikaela K.
Mikaela K.
State College, PA
I don't know if it was because I bought it duty-free in the mexican airport, but I felt like this tequila did not get me as drunk as most tequilas do. The proof is advertised as high, and that is what confused me. It has a strong sting at the end, but overall is average for a low priced tequila. If you want to save your pennies, I would recommend this.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
This is my absolute favorite tequila. I tried it for the first time on a trip to Mexico and fell in love! I brought some home with me and have since bought it again. It is so smooth and isn't as harsh as tequila can be. It is strong of course, but much easier to drink than other brands.
Cami L.
Cami L.
This is one of my favorite and go to tequilas, it is not too cheap but it is worth the money. I think very few tequilas compare. I purchase it all the time. I love love love love it. And I will deff continue to buy it, it is amazing, I really recommend it as a full bodied great tequila.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
This is a underrated tequila! I love Milagros, it goes down so smooth and honestly I grind it better than patron! It's just a better taste. My uncle gave me some to try cause he knows I love Patron and now I'm going to have to buy a bottle of Milagros instead of Patron!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Haverhill , MA
Bought at local store/liquor outlet. Very good price and pretty smooth compared to other tequilas in this price range. Great alone with salt and lime for shot or mixed and a margarita or other beverage. I would purchase again
Korinne S.
Korinne S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is probably in my top 3 favorite brands of tequilas. I use this a lot to make homemade margaritas. They are so simple to make, just add fresh lime juice and agave nectar! Definitely a product I will purchase again.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Doylestown, OH
This tequila is pretty good. I love to mix it with orange juice . This is my runner up if they don't have patron. We buy this from our local liquor store. I feel it is affordable and worth the money. Satisfied customer !
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Athens, TN
This is by far one of the smoothest tequilas for taking shots that isn't super expensive. It's an easy drinking tequila that doesn't have a harsh burn. I would definitely order this over Patron.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
I love love love tequila! If I were to survive on only one drink- this bottle would be it! The tequila is so smooth and sweet! The bottle and writing is also so cool and unique
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Dorchester, MA
This tequila is amazing as a Paloma (mexican drink). It is delicious and worth every penny.  I do not but it often, but when I do I remember why I like it.