BY MILAGRO #84 in Tequila

Milagro Reposado Tequila is clean and smooth with powerful agave aromas and flavors. Subtle caramel flavors with toast and a spiced finish. Milagro Reposado Tequila is triple-distilled from 100% Blue Agave in small batches and aged for 6 months in oak barrels. The aging process is longer than most reposado tequilas and is responsible for Milagro Reposado Tequila's balanced oak and agave flavors. see more...

roya a.
Los Angeles
My faaaaavorite tequila EVER! When I see this bad boy at Costco, I am a happy shopper. Milagro is effortlessly delicious and so smooth and just so good. you can’t go wrong with Milagro.
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
This was one of our top shelf tequilas at the bar I worked at. Used for top shelf margaritas and if u wanted a smoother easy to drink shot. Very god flavor and doesn’t have a bad after taste at all.  Very satisfied. I haven’t purchased at my home. It’s pricey. But worth it.
Laleh T.
Well, we all turn 21 and I decided to turn 21 with this particular tequila in hand. I do not recommend drinking over half the bottle to yourself. You may end up jumping In a pool with all your clothes on. However, the bang for your buck with this tequila is great.
I like this tequila. It's good in mixed drinks. It's middle of the road price wise, but tasty.  I would buy this again, and I would recommend this to others. You can get this at any liquor store but probably not every bar.
Morgan W.
Buffalo, NY
Fantastic choice tequila is my drink of choice and literally this is one of my favorites. I enjoy it in margaritas on the rocks or a blend a good tequila sunrise is great as well. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend!
Lyndi F.
Yulee, FL
Man oh man... Milagro. Stuff of my dreams and my nightmares. This stuff has a great kick and is awesome for margaritas. It’s a little much when taking shots but after a few of em, who’s doing it for the taste anyways?
JOANN J.
FAIRFIEL
Great tasting higher end Tequila.. I use is my margaritas, it is also great tasting over ice.. It is s. I find this to be one of the best for the price. I would highly recommend. One of my go too Tequilas.
Charlotte B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Well this tequila is pretty great it does not have the same finish as a straight shot like other tequilas I have tried. It is pretty good in mixed drinks or in a solid margarita
Rosannette N.
Usually my go to when it comes to tequila. It's smooth and it good when you mix it with squirt. And to top it off it not pricey. Milagro Reposado Tequila
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
I don't know if it was because I bought it duty-free in the mexican airport, but I felt like this tequila did not get me as drunk as most tequilas do. The proof is advertised as high, and that is what confused me. It has a strong sting at the end, but overall is average for a low priced tequila. If you want to save your pennies, I would recommend this.