BY MILAGRO #63 in Tequila

Milagro Reposado Tequila is clean and smooth with powerful agave aromas and flavors. Subtle caramel flavors with toast and a spiced finish. Milagro Reposado Tequila is triple-distilled from 100% Blue Agave in small batches and aged for 6 months in oak barrels. The aging process is longer than most reposado tequilas and is responsible for Milagro Reposado Tequila's balanced oak and agave flavors. see more...

Zaira V.
Love the packaging of this tequila first of all. Second I remember being unfamiliar with ever seeing this brand but when my family purchased it at the airport it was a great decision. It’s a good tequila that could be a little more smoother for my personal preference but the taste and quality are great.
Ronnie P.
I like the tequila flavor. But i love the presentation this bottle is attractive and copper color bottle i like a lot. This tequila i tried it back in mexico in jalisco the land of the tequila. So i will recommend this tequila so far one of the ones i reach more often since is good by itself or mixed.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!
NanCy E.
Elko
A little strong for my taste but sure makes you have a good night!... packaging is nice! Well sealed and bottle is a good size.. has a good flavor but like i said a bit too strong. I just try to mix it with other drinks to make it taste better!.. i would buy it again!
Lizzy O.
Westwood, MA
This is my favorite tequila! We always have this in our house. Very smooth, great for margaritas! I make mine with Stonewall Kitchen’s margarita mix, fresh lime juice, and a splash of triple sec. I highly recommend!
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
This was one of our top shelf tequilas at the bar I worked at. Used for top shelf margaritas and if u wanted a smoother easy to drink shot. Very god flavor and doesn’t have a bad after taste at all.  Very satisfied. I haven’t purchased at my home. It’s pricey. But worth it.
Laleh T.
Well, we all turn 21 and I decided to turn 21 with this particular tequila in hand. I do not recommend drinking over half the bottle to yourself. You may end up jumping In a pool with all your clothes on. However, the bang for your buck with this tequila is great.
Carolyn J.
Martinez, CA
It’s been awhile since I’ve had Repasado, but I remember this brand being one we frequently bought through our experimental Tequila phase. You can really taste the difference compared to the Silver & the Anejo. The Repasado offers a much smoother finish.
I like this tequila. It's good in mixed drinks. It's middle of the road price wise, but tasty.  I would buy this again, and I would recommend this to others. You can get this at any liquor store but probably not every bar.
Lyndi F.
Yulee, FL
Man oh man... Milagro. Stuff of my dreams and my nightmares. This stuff has a great kick and is awesome for margaritas. It’s a little much when taking shots but after a few of em, who’s doing it for the taste anyways?