Milagro Reposado Tequila uploaded by Mishi C.

BY MILAGRO #50 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
Chelsea R.
San Diego
This is absolutely one of my favorite tequilas to purchase. I am not a huge tequila fan but this one isn’t very harsh and is so easy to drink. It tastes so good in a margarita and also in a tequila sunrise. I recommend this to anyone that loves tequila!
Devin B.
I love this tequila. While their tequilas are great as well this is hands down my favorite of theirs. This could be because I am a fan of whiskey and this tequila is aged in American whiskey barrels for 6 months. Great tequila for the price.
Yasmine L.
Denver , CO
Has a smooth taste and doesn’t give you a nasty hangover the next day or an upset stomach. Not the best tequila out there but it’s great for when you don’t want to break the bank. This is my go to brand when I’m on a budget.
Seiji I.
Nashville
Milagro is an extremely decent Tequila for the money, though I wouldn’t call it a “budget” tequila by any means. I would argue that the gold expressions are far better than the silvers, but both mix extremely well.
Heather F.
Lexington, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Definitely not my favorite from this line of tequila. It was very very strong and grainy tasting. This one was very difficult for me to enjoy. I would not recommend unless you like that sharp tasting alcohol.
💎 L.
Milagro rocks! It's also great on the rocks too! It always meets expectations in taste. The price is right to always keep s bottle in your bar stash. Good value overall if it's not your only bottle I always recommend this brand of tequila!
sara k.
Madison, WI
really good, went down wayyyy too easily. my boyfriend and i bought this to make paloma’s with, and drink over half the bottle in one night of partying with our friends. on the up side, we both felt fine the next morning, which is surprising bc neither of us are very big or big drinkers. will definitely repurchase.
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was recently introduced and sold in the US. Once upon a time you could only get this in mexico. This is a fantastic tequila. It is 100% agave and kicks all the US brands to the curb. Don't bother spending for patron. Skip it and grab this. It is great to shoot or mix. It is my absolute favorite!
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
Milagro is my favorite, widely available in the United States, brand of tequila. The price point is comparable to other, more known brands, but the quality far surpasses. The delicious smoky finish of the reposado is countered by the initial peppery bite, characteristic of a quality tequila.
Madeline T.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite "budget" tequila-- not too expensive as my other favorites like Calamigos or Patron, but with a similar profile, lack of hangover, and smooth taste. I prefer the Reposado to the Anejo for this brand, but you can't go wrong with either of them.
Brittany G.
How does this tequila taste?
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Is it tooo strong?
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ
Wow this sounds amazing! Anyone like this product? I'm always looking to try new tequilas but like to know its going to be worth buying.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
How is the smoothness? Is it good as a straight shot or better in a mixed drink?
samantha r.
Roberts, IL
Interested in trying this. not really a tequila drinker but i still wanna try it.