Milagro Reposado Tequila uploaded by Mishi C.

BY MILAGRO #62 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
Anna C.
Montgomery , AL
Such a smooth tequila. Very easy to drink and for the price point it is an excellent choice if you need high quantities. Perfect for a wedding bar or a party of any kind. I would highly recommend. Would be excellent in a margarita.
Sally D.
Akron
Milagro is my favorite tequila so far. I used to drink patron or don Julio but ever since I tried milagro (silver and respasado) I haven’t went back to any other tequila. It’s great in chilled shots with lime.
sara k.
really good, went down wayyyy too easily. my boyfriend and i bought this to make paloma’s with, and drink over half the bottle in one night of partying with our friends. on the up side, we both felt fine the next morning, which is surprising bc neither of us are very big or big drinkers. will definitely repurchase.
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert
This was recently introduced and sold in the US. Once upon a time you could only get this in mexico. This is a fantastic tequila. It is 100% agave and kicks all the US brands to the curb. Don't bother spending for patron. Skip it and grab this. It is great to shoot or mix. It is my absolute favorite!
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
Milagro is my favorite, widely available in the United States, brand of tequila. The price point is comparable to other, more known brands, but the quality far surpasses. The delicious smoky finish of the reposado is countered by the initial peppery bite, characteristic of a quality tequila.
Taylor B.
You want to make some memories? This is the tequila you should drink! I bought it at my neighborhood liquor store. It was so good! Great price, great smell, too. It's not my first time so I know what I look for in a good margarita. And i would definitely recommend it. Enjoy!
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
Happy Hour Expert
All together a pleasant tequila. Smooth yet spicy with that white pepper flavor coming through. Earthy and a bit sweet on entry with just of a bit bitter/dry finish I like. Nice tequila and only about $5 more than some much lower quality 100% agave tequilas.
Madeline T.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite "budget" tequila-- not too expensive as my other favorites like Calamigos or Patron, but with a similar profile, lack of hangover, and smooth taste. I prefer the Reposado to the Anejo for this brand, but you can't go wrong with either of them.
Lyn P.
Happy Hour Expert
The first time I ever had this tequila was when I was on vacation in Cancun! The resort offered us a bottle, and we ended up finishing the whole thing!!! Just imagine, drinking tequila in hot humid weather doesn’t sound fun but Milagro was too good!
Madeline W.
West Palm Bch, FL
If anyone knows me, they know how much I invest and love tequila. Its my go to shot or drink. Tequila makes me happy when I drink and I don't go crazy plus its good for you if you don't consume large amounts. VERY AFFORDABLE! I definitely recommend
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Is it tooo strong?
Brittany G.
How does this tequila taste?
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ
Wow this sounds amazing! Anyone like this product? I'm always looking to try new tequilas but like to know its going to be worth buying.
samantha r.
Roberts, IL
Interested in trying this. not really a tequila drinker but i still wanna try it.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
How is the smoothness? Is it good as a straight shot or better in a mixed drink?