MIL JORDANA MODERN M.11OZ LIPSTICK - MAT uploaded by Morgan J.MIL JORDANA MODERN M.11OZ LIPSTICK - MAT uploaded by Brenda V.MIL JORDANA MODERN M.11OZ LIPSTICK - MAT uploaded by Brenda V.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

JORDANA MODERN MATTELIPSTICK - MATTE TE see more...

Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Very pretty subtle pinky nude lip color.
I recently purchased this color (tease) as well as bare. This color has more staying power than bare does. I ate lasagna and was surprised when I walked in the bathroom to find I still had color on my lips.
However, this color shows chapped lips more than bare did.
Overall I really like this product and I know I will wear it often. Nice creamy formula and for the price, you can't go wrong!
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I gave this a 5 stars because it's a beautiful color. The pros about the lipstick it's creamy the con about it if you have some chapped lips it will show the lines but other than that is awesome. I love the color I wear it almost everyday. I'm halfway done with mine. I would definitely buy it again...and for a cheap price it's good I bought it in Walgreens.
Viviane M.
Viviane M.
Review for: MIL JORDANA MODERN M.11OZ LIPSTICK - MAT
Love it for spring and summer.
Glides really smoothly on the lips but out chapstick in for 10 minutes because it can be drying just like any other good matte lipsticks