mikiwi

by mikiwi

Mikiwi company profile: 1.We are Mikiwi eyelash manufacturers, There is one in every five eyelashes made by my company in the world. 2.Mikiwi lashes are Exclusively designed and handmade by skilled worker according to design blueprint . we have our own...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mikiwi 3D Mink Lashes, Mink Lashes, Real Mink Lashes, Dramatic Eyelashes, Mink Lashes Strip, 5D Mink Lashes, Whosesale Mink lashes, Pack-4!
Whitney Z.
Baltimore, MD
Mikiwi 3D Mink Lashes, Mink Lashes, Real Mink Lashes, Dramatic Eyelashes, Mink Lashes Strip, 5D Mink Lashes, Whosesale Mink lashes, Pack-4 uploaded by Whitney Z.
I got these 25mm lashes of this brand and I absolutely LOVE them! I’ve been looking for really long, fluffy lashes and these were just perfect! Lightweight, lovely lashes! If you’re looking for really long lashes, they’re the brand for you! I ordered them from Amazon :3
Rafael G.
Clearwater , FL
Mikiwi 3D Mink Lashes, Mink Lashes, Real Mink Lashes, Dramatic Eyelashes, Mink Lashes Strip, 5D Mink Lashes, Whosesale Mink lashes, Pack-4 uploaded by Rafael G.
I used those lashes for a long time, sooooo long that I couldn’t use them any more. I miss them !!!! They were soooo pretty!!!! I used them on my mom and sister n they looked good as hell with them🔥🔥🔥🔥
Ashley D.
Richmond
Mikiwi 3D Mink Lashes, Mink Lashes, Real Mink Lashes, Dramatic Eyelashes, Mink Lashes Strip, 5D Mink Lashes, Whosesale Mink lashes, Pack-4 uploaded by Ashley D.
SO BOMB. I used to pay $15+ for lashes on websites but now I just get the three in a pack for $7.99-$9.99 on amazon. So affordable and you will turn heads. They can re-used as well. I’ve worn these 5x RUBY KISSES Jellicious Mouth Watering Lip Gloss
Danielle J.
Phoenix, AZ
Mikiwi 3D Mink Lashes, Mink Lashes, Real Mink Lashes, Dramatic Eyelashes, Mink Lashes Strip, 5D Mink Lashes, Whosesale Mink lashes, Pack-4 uploaded by Danielle J.
Absolutely love these lashes!!!! They are absolutely gorgeous, affordable, they look and feel amazing and light! I adore the dramatic ones! But they're all super amazing!! Highly recommend you grab these!!! Worth every penny! Mikiwi 3D Mink Lashes, Mink Lashes, Real Mink Lashes, Dramatic Eyelashes, Mink Lashes Strip, 5D Mink Lashes, Whosesale Mink lashes, Pack-4
Vasilia X.
Copenhagen
Mikiwi 3D Mink Lashes, Mink Lashes, Real Mink Lashes, Dramatic Eyelashes, Mink Lashes Strip, 5D Mink Lashes, Whosesale Mink lashes, Pack-4 uploaded by Vasilia X.
These 25mm Mink Lashes are amazing! Even though there are very long, they feel comfortable on the eye and they are easy to apply. I own many pairs of Mikiwi Lashes and I love them all. At first, I was scared to wear 25mm lashes but now I'm in love and I would totally recommend you try them too if you haven't already. The style in this pic is "E05"

Looking for your answer?