BeveragesPowdered MixesMike's
Harder Lemonade Lemonade Flavor - 12 CT

Mike's Harder Lemonade Lemonade Flavor - 12 CT

Mike's® Harder Lemonade.
New!
Surprisingly less sweet! - Mike.
8% Alc/vol.
Cold. Harder. Refreshing.
Premium malt beverage with natural flavors.
12, 8 fl oz cans.

Does anyone know of a store (preferably in NJ) that consistently has these? It's my dads favorite drink but no matter where we go it's a hit or miss!!
Harder? does it mean it has more alcohol? if so what is the %?
Start your review of Mike's Harder Lemonade Lemonade Flavor - 12 CT!
Product Highlights
Its a small enough can that you don't get overfull from the bubbles, and since its "harder" you appreciate the smaller can when the increased "proof" kicks in. in reviews
Lauren G.
Thoughts: Absolutely LOVE this! This really doesn't taste like alcohol and it is fizzy. It just tastes like carbonated lemonade. I would highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't like the taste of alcohol to try this. The alcohol content is also low so you really don't taste it.

Price: $15, kind of pricey, compared to other low alcoholic drinks but this is super good, and one of my favorites!

Jéssica S.
Cumb Foreside, ME
Mikes its like a alcoholic soda, its delicious and sweet, like a lemonade very refreshing.
Amanda C.
Prestonsburg, KY
I lived this product it was very nice and the flavor was good as well the price was reasonable
Cory B.
Barberton, OH
I absolutely love Mikes’s hard lemonade good quality and flavor and it gets the job done! I never had a problem with Mike’s.
Michael E.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Mike's Harder Lemonade Lemonade Flavor - 12 CT uploaded by Michael E.
Mike’s Hard Lemonade has great flavor and a nice kick. It’s refreshing and an easy choice for Summertime events outdoors. It’s got a zesty lemon flavor that goes nicely with barbecue flavors and is great on its own. [product:mikes-hard-lemonade-mikes-harder-lemonade]
Arianna M.
EC
love these so much!! I hate beers but I can chug theses. The boys will drink there gross beers and i’ll have my little sips of goodness.
Nikki G.
Shelton, WA
I love Mikes Lemonades. It's nothing to strong and a nice cold drink to have on a summer night. It's a classic in my opinion to sip on.
Kelly R.
Austin, TX
Mike's Harder Lemonade Lemonade Flavor - 12 CT uploaded by Kelly R.
I am absolutely obsessed with lemonade and always have cans and a two liter bottle in my refrigerator so of course when it comes to alcohol, if I can have alcoholic lemonade, I’m definitely going to! Mike’s harder is great and packs more of a punch than regular mike’s hard lemonade!
Litian M.
A mi encanta el sabor de fresa ,es muy rica esta bebida, tiene 5% de alcohol ,para dias cansados cae muy bien ayuda a matar el estres. Lo puedes obtener a buen precio.👌
De'sha T.
Great anytime. Sitting around camp fire. At home relaxing. Has a nice flavor. Grab a pizza and wings and Mike's hard lemonade.