Mike's Harder Lemonade Lemonade Flavor - 12 CT

by Mike's

Mike's® Harder Lemonade.
New!
Surprisingly less sweet! - Mike.
8% Alc/vol.
Cold. Harder. Refreshing.
Premium malt beverage with natural flavors.
12, 8 fl oz cans.

Does anyone know of a store (preferably in NJ) that consistently has these? It's my dads favorite drink but no matter where we go it's a hit or miss!!
Harder? does it mean it has more alcohol? if so what is the %?
Start your review of Mike's Harder Lemonade Lemonade Flavor - 12 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Its a small enough can that you don't get overfull from the bubbles, and since its "harder" you appreciate the smaller can when the increased "proof" kicks in. ” in 1 review
Charlotte , NC
Good beginners drink for anyone who recently turned 21 or for those who want to "drink" but not quite drink.  It's refreshing and tasty but Do not expect much of a buzz. It's more like apple cider with a bite. They are practically everywhere and easy to find.
Sparks, NV
This is a go to for the hubs and myself. Its a small enough can that you don't get overfull from the bubbles, and since its "harder" you appreciate the smaller can when the increased "proof" kicks in.
I prefer the hard version. The alcohol taste over powers the lemonade taste. I enjoy drinking alcoholic beverages that taste more like the advertised flavor than the actual alcohol.
Dallas, TX
I tried the strawberry lemonade flavor and i love it!! Is delicious and the flavor is really good
West Milford, WV
Delicious! Love theses drinks. So many flavors to pick from. I love the peach one!