Mike's Harder Lemonade

by Mike's

#3 in Hard Cider

What is your favourite flavour of Mike's Harder Lemonade ? I have really been enjoying the hard peach fuzz and white freezie ones lately.
Why can't you continue to make or when are you going to bring back the Pineapple Mandarin. Its the middle of summer and there is nothing more refreshing than this flavor over ice on a hot Carolina day? Its like a mixed drink in a bottle!
Do you prefer the "harder" mikes drink or the regular one?
Start your review of Mike's Harder Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I like the taste of these on a hot summer day but for some reason they give me really bad heartburn which stinks cause I do enjoy the flavor of them!!in reviews
Great drink for a hot summer day and for someone who is not used to drinking a lot. in reviews
Personally my favorite flavor is Black Cherry.in reviews
Mike's Harder Lemonade is best served ice cold on a hot summer day!in reviews
I wish I was able to find the black cherry flavor more often in stores or even in cans like thisin reviews
Rachel P.
Kettle Falls, WA
Mike's Harder Lemonade uploaded by Rachel P.
These are my go to alcoholic beverages. They taste so good. They're refreshing on a hot day. They're inexpensive and that's probably my favorite thing about them. They have a variety of flavors and you only need a few to do the trick if you're trying to get hammered.
marna K.
Minneola, FL
Mike's Harder Lemonade uploaded by marna K.
Purchased at: Publix
bubba Envy Dual-Wall Insulated Mug, 48 oz, Bold Blue keeps my mike’s harder cool all day at the beach! I can fit two larger cans so no need to refill.
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Mike's Harder Lemonade uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really good on a hot summer day, really refreshing. I'm giving it 4 stars because it's very sweet amd has a low alcohol content. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. It's definitely refreshing, just wish it was more tart.
Kortney U.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Mike's Harder Lemonade uploaded by Kortney U.
I was trying to search the black cherry 🍒 lemonade but it wouldn’t come up but this flavor is really good! It’s the perfect mix of black cherry and lemonade!! I love Mike’s drink! 🍋
Ali D.
Campbell, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Mike's Harder Lemonade uploaded by Ali D.
I just tried this drink last week because the gas station was out of Truly. I love it. It is also gluten free so it doesn't make my stomach hurt. For only about $2 I can get a big can and it lasts me all evening. I will definitely buy this in the near future and recommend it to others.
Johnni K.
Jonesville, VA
This drink is good in moderation. If you need to kick back and relax this is the drink you need good flavor.
Katrina B.
Aspers, PA
Taste just like lemonade,  a very good beverage fir those hot summer nights. I always have some of this in my camper when camping. It's not camping without Mike's hard lemonade.  Affordable, and tasty, if you haven't tried, you are missing out!!
Denise  P.
Yuma, AZ
Muy ricos son los favoritos de mi esposo niñas le gusta mucho esos mikes en lo personal ami no me gustan casi
Judith Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Mike's are delicious they have the best flavors ever they're not strong so you can just enjoy one while being with friends and family
Vanessa X.
Edmonds, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walmart
The original is really good on a hot day with some ice. The different flavors are good They have great packaging. I hope they just keep adding different flavors. I purchase quite often.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle S.
Cobourg, ON
il y a un an
Vanessa X. il y a un an
I love the raspberry flavor and black cherry is also