BY MIKE'S

Mike's Harder Black Cherry Lemonade®.
Something harder from Mike's Hard Lemonade®.
Taste the darker side of lemonade.
8% alcohol by volume.
Premium malt beverage with natural flavors and artificial colors.

Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
I usually don't care for any malt beverages but this one isn't bad. It's still sweeter than I prefer but with a higher alcohol content I can mix it with something to cut down on the carbonation and sweetness and not suffer with no buzz. Its pretty affordable. I usually buy just one or two of the tall ones and that lasts me a while.
Emmalee S.
I love all the Mike's Hard products, but this one is my favorite. The cherry flavor is perfectly sweet. You still can barely taste the alcohol in this, but you can definitely feel it. Usually one is enough for me to get a nice buzz going. I love that it's in a can because my pool doesn't let me bring in glass.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
One of my first legal drinks was Mikes Hard Lemonade and I was a big fan of that so when I found out they came out with Mike's HARDER lemonade, I knew I had to try it! These drinks are a little sweeter than what I'm used to but still very good! It's a perfect drink to down by the pool on a hot summer day!
Amanda R.
Mike's hard products are amazing. most of them you cant even tell that they have alcohol in them. I think I have tried all the flavors except the new one with watermelon.
my favorite is cranberry passion fruit. it's seriously amazing. tastes like you're drinking a fruity drink with no alcohol
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
Nice and refreshing on a hot beach day! Plus it gives me and my fellow mommies something nice and tasty to drink. The black cherry lemonade has just the right taste to it. However these have a lot of alcohol, I wouldn't recommend drinking more than 1 or 2 without a designated driver! 😊
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Mikes Hard(ER) Lemonade is SOO good. I love this stuff! It's easy to drink, so don't drink too much because it is pretty sweet. That's the only down fall. I like that it comes in cans vs bottles too! Its pretty decent priced. I would but it again.
MaKaylee B.
I was kind of hesitant of the new cherry. But I love it! The first few sups it tasted like cough syrup but after it warmed up a bit, the real flavor actually came out and it was good. I would totally buy this again for future parties.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my favorite flavors from Mike's! This is sweet, but almost too sweet. I can only have one, maybe 2, and then I need something with less sugar. The cans are convenient, but I feel like it tastes better from a bottle.
Josie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Not only does this taste like pure syrup, it really is "harder" and can make you quite sick if you drink it at the same pace you would drink a normal Mike's Hard. It tastes nothing like cherry and is really unsatisfying.
Vanessa W.
Good for one or two on a hot day outside with friends. They are very sweet, so anymore than that, gives me a gut ache. I prefer the plain lemonade over these, but they a good for change.
tiffany l.
Because this is a premium malt drink but HARDER, does that mean you can really taste the alcohol?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert
What's your favorite flavor?
Lily A.
Is this flavor good?
veronica m.
How many do you dare to drink
Mary J.