BeveragesLemonadeMike's
Harder Black Cherry Lemonade

Mike's Harder Black Cherry Lemonade

by Mike's

#17 in Lemonade

Mike's Harder Black Cherry Lemonade®.
Something harder from Mike's Hard Lemonade®.
Taste the darker side of lemonade.
8% alcohol by volume.
Premium malt beverage with natural flavors and artificial colors.

How many can you drink before you get a stomach ache
Why they don't sale this in a 6 pack that would be nice
I was wondering how good these are i have tried mikes hard stuff before but not with malt in them.
Start your review of Mike's Harder Black Cherry Lemonade!
Rocio R.
Tooele, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Mike's Harder Black Cherry Lemonade uploaded by Rocio R.
Really like these mikes. They have a good flavor. If you like black cherry this is the one. It’s so good.
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Mike's Harder Black Cherry Lemonade uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't really like this, it tasted too much like a chemical, it has a weird taste. It's stronger than the original Mike's. Maybe it's the black cherry flavir I didn't like. It has a good fizz, it's a decent sized can, but not my first choice.
Annette T.
Wilmington, DE
Mike's Harder Black Cherry Lemonade uploaded by Annette T.
An ice cold mikes hard black cherry is my go to on a hot summer day! It’s the perfect beverage for sipping, or playing drinking games! The only thing I don’t like about this beverage is the headache I get after drinking 5 or 6 😭
Judith Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Mike's Harder Black Cherry Lemonade uploaded by Judith Z.
Mike's are delicious they have the best flavors ever they're not strong so you can just enjoy one while being with friends and family
Brianne S.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Mike's Harder Black Cherry Lemonade uploaded by Brianne S.
Purchased at: Walmart
So good after a long day and the weather is so hot. Very refreshing and great flavor
Zachary G.
Duluth, MN
It’s okay. Really acidic and high in calories. I skinny or sugar free option would be ideal
Em's G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Mike's Harder Black Cherry Lemonade uploaded by Em's G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This packs a alcohol punch for a malt beverage. I bought a case of 8 cans and each can is 16oz with 8% ALC/VOL. Yup, a hefty case for $13 at Walmart. With 4 flavors: Black Cherry, Cranberry, Lemonade, and Strawberry. By far my new social drink. DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Mike's Harder Black Cherry Lemonade uploaded by Jessica L.
I'm a cherry lover so if it's in something I'll try it. I also like to drink and have four years of tending bar experience. I must be honest and say this is not my number one pick for cherry alcohol but that's really the lemonade's fault. If you love sweet alcohol with a bit of tart and love cherries like I do this is the drink for you. If you like Bud Light only then you will probably hate this but it's worth a try. I know lots of men that like it as much as I do and the 8% alcohol only helps more. Great for the summer grilling or by the pool. Serve it nice and cold or it doesn't taste as good.
laken D.
Davenport, IA
Mike's Harder Black Cherry Lemonade uploaded by laken D.
Mike's Harder Black Cherry Lemonade has ALWAYS been a fan-favorite for me. It just tastes like the lemonade with a mild kick to the back of the throat and makes you feel so relaxed. It's great to drink on summer nights just chilling under the stars or having a few drinks inside with your significant other. Its a 10/10 from me.
Jodi K.
Austin
Purchased at: H-E-B
Of course I tried and enjoyed the original flavor, but as soon as I tried this flavor I wont go back it's got that sweet and tart thing going for it. Even my husband who never drinks anything like this or even plain ole lemonade enjoyed this #cozycup #happyhour
Ask a question to the Influenster community...