BY MIKE'S

Mike's Harder Black Cherry Lemonade®.
Something harder from Mike's Hard Lemonade®.
Taste the darker side of lemonade.
8% alcohol by volume.
Premium malt beverage with natural flavors and artificial colors.

• How many can you drink before you get a stomach ache2 Answers
  • Why they don't sale this in a 6 pack that would be nice 4 Answers
  • I was wondering how good these are i have tried mikes har...3 Answers
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I do it enjoy drinking alcohol at all but every now and than I get suckered into doing it and than I'm faced with the task of trying to find something to drink that's not completely disgusting. I noticed these and thought the cherry flavor would be strong and hopefully would mask the alcohol flavor.

These were extremely good! I've never been able to drink coolers because of their taste but these really surprised me. I purchased a 4 pack of these for about $13.00 which I think is very good price. I will defiantly order these again. Delicious!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Review for: Other more...
I really only got this because it’s $3 at my Walmart and it had Deadpool on it 😂 I like the regular mikes hard but it takes a lot of those before I even start getting a buzz, so I usually stick to vodka or something unless it’s just a chill night by a fire then these are perfect. If I like it I will definitely be buying more.
Nicole Z.
Review for: Other more...
Black cherry is my favorite flavor of the mikes harder line! You cant taste the alcohol (to me) but you’ll feel it after a while! Its not expensive at all and conveniently at gas stations. I always repurchase for a party or just to hangout by the pool
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm a cherry lover so if it's in something I'll try it. I also like to drink and have four years of tending bar experience. I must be honest and say this is not my number one pick for cherry alcohol but that's really the lemonade's fault. If you love sweet alcohol with a bit of tart and love cherries like I do this is the drink for you. If you like Bud Light only then you will probably hate this but it's worth a try. I know lots of men that like it as much as I do and the 8% alcohol only helps more. Great for the summer grilling or by the pool. Serve it nice and cold or it doesn't taste as good.
Lindsey T.
Wiggins, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I say this is the best alcoholic beverage that I can buy near me, I MEAN IT. This drink tastes just like carbonated juice and I don’t mind a bit. Plus 8% alcohol.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like all of the Mike's Hard flavors, and the Black Cherry is one of my favorites. This is a great drink for anyone who isn't super crazy about the taste of most alcohols. This tastes like a lightly spiked, carbonated juice... That's the best I can do to describe it lol! I definitely recommend!
Bethany B.
One of my go-to party drinks. I don't like any beer so I gravitate to fruity drinks like this one. It's plenty strong to get the job done. It has a strong taste so I like to pour it over ice.
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: Other more...
I love the regular Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade so I picked this one up thinking it would be fairly similar. In my opinion, this one tastes like cherry medicine. I didn’t enjoy the flavor as much as the regular hard lemonade. I won’t repurchase, but I may try a different flavor!
Echo E.
pollock pines
Review for: Mike's Harder Lemonade Black Cherry Lemonade Flavor - 12 CT more...
These are pretty dang good they do have a kinda different flavor right at first but after a few you forget all about that and let the party 🎉 begin. I don’t know about you but when I drink it’s for effect but I am and these are great for a nice summer day
MaKaylee B.
I was kind of hesitant of the new cherry. But I love it! The first few sups it tasted like cough syrup but after it warmed up a bit, the real flavor actually came out and it was good. I would totally buy this again for future parties.
tiffany l.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Because this is a premium malt drink but HARDER, does that mean you can really taste the alcohol?
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati , OH
What's your favorite flavor?
Lily A.
Is this flavor good?
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
Why they don't sale this in a 6 pack that would be nice
veronica m.
How many do you dare to drink