BY MIKE'S #17 in Lemonade

Mikes hard seasonal 6 pk see more...

Mike's Hard Strawberry Lemonade Premium Malt Beverage 12 oz, 6 pk
  • "It does not taste like a traditional pink lemonade, but its soooo good!" in 1 review
  • "Not my favorite flavor of Mike's but better than their original flavor." in 1 review
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
I love Mike's in all flavors, But this is one of the best. This alcohol is very sweet and gives me an upset stomach if I drink too many. I love them, I just can't stomach it without a pocket full of tums.
Ieva P.
Seminole, OK
Definitely my favorite alcoholic drink off all. It has an amazing flavor and if you are lightweight like me it will be your moneys worth as I from just drinking one bottle get fizzy ;)
Danielle S.
Jenkintown, PA
One of my favorite malt beverages! Mikes hard lemonade are the perfect mix of sour and sweet. Perfect for the beach or any party! This flavor has a slight after taste unlike the original flavor.
Unique W.
These will get you in trouble!!! You can barely taste the #alcohol , because they are so good, so after a few your drunk lol. #Strawberry #lemonade is a summer favorite, so these mikes hard strawberry lemonades are definitely good for #summer parties/gathering/bbq or even just a hot day chilling on the porch.đź’–
Shane G.
Cherryville, NC
What a better way to cut back on your alcohol consumption! I was drinking 2-12 regular beers a day (usually closer to the high number) and since I've gave up regular beer I've been drinking 1 or two of these a night. Strawberry is my favorite flavor but to each there own.
Shelby Rae N.
Tulsa, OK
I was recently invited to a friend's house for a couple drinks and pool. Something amazing happened while I was there. I was introduced to this amazing drink called Mike's hard lemonade strawberry lemonade. I loved them so much and I'm not even really a drinker. I will definitely be buying more
Rebekah T.
Little Rock, AR
All time favorite Mikes hard lemonade! My fiancé and I can drink 3 six packs easily if we aren't careful. Super smooth and will totally buy more! We purchased ours in the party pack that comes with black cherry, regular lemonade, strawberry lemonade, and watermelon lemonade at Walmart :)
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite flavor of mikes hard so far. It's not too sweet, it's just a perfect mix of lemon and strawberry. Its a great summer non virgin beverage. It was definitely refreshing on my beach trip but let's be real I'd drink this stuff any time of the year :P
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Perfect for just a laid back, chill night outside. A perfect drink to sit and chit chat with u besties around the table, camp fire or whatever ur fancy. Great flavor and great.
Hannah S.
Mckeesport, PA
I love love love the strawberry Mikes hard lemonades! They taste like candy, very strong fake strawberry flavor, which many people would call a drawback but I absolutely love. I have repurchased this flavor many times already and I will continue to.
Sharima W.
Richlands, NC
Is this good??
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
Whats everyones favorite Mikes Hard?
Bri S.
Does the strawberry flavor overpower the lemonade flavor, or is it a good balance?