Mike's Hard Strawberry Lemonade Frozen uploaded by Mikya F.Mike's Hard Strawberry Lemonade Frozen uploaded by Christie T.Mike's Hard Strawberry Lemonade Frozen uploaded by Miranda G.

BY MIKE'S #86 in Cocktail Mixes

Mike's Hard Strawberry Frozen Lemonade®.
Alcohol inside.
Freeze & squeeze.
If you freeze them, they will come.
All natural flavors.
Colder. Hard. Refreshing.
Contains alcohol.
5% Alc/vol.
Malt beverage with natural flavors and certified colors. see more...

• Where can I find this product? I've never seen it before!4 Answers
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
These are perfect to keep around for hot summer days. But this alcohol is very sweet and gives me an upset stomach if I drink too many. I love them, I just can't stomach it without a pocket full of tums.
Mandy E.
These are so awesome. Perfect individual serving sizes that pop right into our freezer to make yummy slushee style mixed drinks that are quick and easy to pull out anytime-even when we get unexpected company. And one of the best parts is if you dont finish it all you can just pop it back in the freezer and save it for later. And there are alot of different flavor options too. So good!
Christie T.
I love hard Mike's  frozen strawberry lemonade they taste amazing easy to open and easy to  take with you they freeze fast and when you want one you  just have to grab one out of the frizzier and pour into a cup and enjoy they have alot if good flavor the price is good i recommend them
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
To start off, I absolutely adore strawberry lemonade - like it's an addiction! I bought this because I'm not a beer person, and thought I'd love it. It is good, but as with any Mike's product, it's got a lot of sugar, and sometimes makes my stomach ache if I have 2 of them due to the sugar. Aside from that, I do love this drink, and it makes for a great summer drink.
Laney M.
When it comes to summer fun in the backyard, Mike's Hard is a must! I love my fruity flavored beverages so it's a no brainier that my favorite is Strawberry Lemonade.

The price is affordable and the buzz is great! I'm not a beer drinker so having an easy to carry and open bottled beverage that is so tasty like Mike's is perfect!
Autumn B.
Well for one this isn't a mixer, you just freeze and serve, like a slushie! And my gosh they taste soooo good! And if you're all worried about drinking such a "girlie" drink well one who cares?? They're awesome and definitely get the job done and for two they actually have a higher alcohol percentage than most beer such as bud light. And for being only 99¢ they're my go to summer drink!!
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
I love this stuff! I really love how perfect sweet and fruity it is. It's absolutely perfect for a hot summer day. It's also relatively inexpensive for a six pack which is always great! I definitely recommend bringing some of this to your next summer party!
Stay S.
This is the one seasonal alcohol flavor I look forward to the most!!!!! the strawberry flavor is great, doesn't taste overly artificial. the lemonade isn't an overwhelming sour flavor either. its a great balance of the flavors.
brittney d.
I bought these because I wanted a frozen drink without have to actually make one myself so I tried this and wasn't impressed. There wasn't much strawberry Flavor but a lot of the alcohol flavor to it.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
I like all Mikes Hard Lemonade but this is my favorite flavor. It tastes just like strawberry juice mixed with vodka. If you're not a heavy drinker and like sugary mixed drinks, this is a good choice.
dawn j.
Visalia, CA
Where can I find this product? I've never seen it before!