BY MIKES #10 in Hard Cider

• Which mikes is the best flavor? Do your prefer bottle or can? I c...4 Answers
  • Which of the Mike's Hard Lemonade's are your favorites?9 Answers
Mimi M.
East Lansing, MI
This is very delicious. When you want to be social and have a drink but do not want to get drunk- this is a great go to. The taste is great and its goes down nice and cool. You can taste the fruit flavor.
Yandy J.
I didn't like the flavor of this drink it had barley any alcohol taste to it and that was very disappointing, will never buy this drink again too much fruit flavor and it is not that cheap not my choice of a drink. I could have bought a minute maid flavor lemonade instead sorry..
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
This flavor is delicious but this alcohol is very sweet and gives me an upset stomach if I drink too many. I love them, I just can't stomach it without a pocket full of tums.
Renesha R.
Gastonia , NC
These are good if you only want one. Also good if you are just starting the understand what alcohol you like. It is vary sweet so that is why I don't recommend drinking too many. Again so not drink only this to get drunk you will regret it. It is good if you start with this at a party or just one at a barbecue. Be careful.
Meilinn T.
Albuquerque, NM
Honestly, I used to love this drink when I started college but now I think it is extremely sweet for my own preferences. I would describe this drink as a good introduction to a person who enjoys sodas but just started drinking (especially if they hate beer). If your palette is already adapted to the taste of beer, you will think this is an awful overpowering, sugary drink.
MsWinter B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Mike's hard lemonade is usually my go to for ladies night or when I am invited to a part. I love the variety of flavors, but this is one of my favorite ones. The price is comparable and you get your money's worth. Will buy again.
Krystle N.
Garden City, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The ONLY reason I gave it a 3 is because it is too sugary. I would prefer to grab this to almost anything if it didn't give me heartburn by the 2nd one. I bought this from Kroger while I never had this flavor until yesterday I  have tried almost every kind they have.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I can drink these all the time! They're really yummy and doesn't even feel like you're drinking a beer. Sometimes I start downing this like soda if I'm really thirsty and that's when I know it's time to grab some water, so just remember to drink responsibly!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I live taking these, putting them in a big container and adding rasberries and lemons and letting it chill. After I put it in a blender with ice and it makes a great frozen mixed drink
Jade V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my go to Mike's Hard drunk in the summer, especially great for the lake or pool. It's sweet and refreshing and does not have the alcohol flavor to it. No horrible after tastes or anything. I love raspberry flavor anything and this is great!
Brandee R.
Has anyone actually gotten drunk off of Mike's Hard Lemonade? lol
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other mites products do you like to drink?
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
Which of the Mike's Hard Lemonade's are your favorites?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Which mikes is the best flavor? Do your prefer bottle or can? I can't find a flavor I like. I don't know if it's cause I'm picking the wrong flavors or if it's the can.