Mike's Hard Peach Lemonade, 11.2 fl oz, 6 pack

by Mike's Hard Lemonade

Mike's Hard Peach Lemonade- It's the perfect blend of peach & lemonade. Tart and sweet at the same time. Cold, hard, refreshing.

Alcohol Percentage: 5

Flavor: peach, lemon,

Containers per Package: 6.000

Serving Size: 12.000 ounces

Servings per Container: 1.000

Cold, hard, refreshing; It's the perfect blend of peach & lemonade; Tart and sweet at the same time

Total Volume: 72 ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mike's Hard Peach Lemonade, 11.2 fl oz, 6 pack!
This is a nice, low key drink. Very low alcohol percentage. I use it as a nice alternative As a drink for kickbacks, instead of beer. It does have a higher sugar content then I would like. The peach is amazing, and perfect for summer!
Everett, WA
Great brand, light drinks, this flavor is absolutely delicious! Peach, Mango, and Pineapple are my personal favorites. Those who are just starting to drink might appreciate these! They're practically soda pop... and no alcohol smell left over after you've been sip sippin
Charlotte, NC
Good beginners drink for anyone who recently turned 21 or for those who want to "drink" but not quite drink.  It's refreshing and tasty but Do not expect much of a buzz. It's more like apple cider with a bite. They are practically everywhere and easy to find.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Purchased at: Publix
I love that they came out with this flavor. Tried it for the first time during Hurricane Florence. It was a great taste to forget what was going on around me and relax.
Quincy
My favorite drink of all time!! If your looking for something sweet & yummy, you definitely need to try this out. Perfect for outdoor activities. The packaging makes is easy to carry around. I will continue to purchase these!!
Elk River, MN
This is my go to drink! There are so many different flavors, and they are all very flavorful. It’s not too sweet either (some malt liquors can be) I would definitely recommend this to anyone new to malt liquor or that hasn’t tried these yet!
Great Falls, MT
I love mikes hard lemonade and these are way better than the original! I love peach and the fact that this company made an alcoholic beverage with peach is even better. It’s a must have if you haven’t tried it yet!
Georgetown
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this drink. I can drink a 6 pack of any kind of his flavor. And I like it better then any other one and no room for improvement and yes really really good flavor and yes I would recommend this to anyone
Memphis, TN
Mike's Hard Peach Lemonade, 11.2 fl oz, 6 pack uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This peach flavor is absolutely delicious. This has just enough flavor added to mask the 5% alcohol content. The 6 pack works great for groups. Costs about $10.
Ainsworth
Love love love these after a long day of moming! Met and exceeding expectations in the taste and affordability! Super fantastic and amazing on hot days as well!