BY MIKE'S

• What's your favorite Mike's flavor?7 Answers
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Odessa, MO
I really love this stuff. i will go and buy this at any store and bring it on a float trip or a summer trip and i just all around love this. i love the kiwi flavor it is really good and with these you cant really taste the alcohol so it makes you want to drink more but i get this stuff all the time and i like it so i recommend this to everyone.
Mannie D.
Mannie D.
Frisco, Texas
I'd rather this product tasted more like limeade and less like a sugary headache. You can only have a couple before the sugar is too much to handle. I prefer Palm Breeze Alcohol Spritzers. They go down more like a soda and are easier to drink on those hot summer days at the pool.
Savanah W.
Savanah W.
Midland , NC
This product is pretty good if you are not really in the mood for the traditional beer like taste but still want to enjoy a cold adult beverage at a camp fire or bbq. It is also at a fairly affordable pricepoint compared to other "fruity" alternatives found on the beer isle.
tisha b.
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
Yes lime is my flavor and mikes lemonade taste very good and it is also good in packaging the design go great with the lemonade.

It meets my expectations because it has a lime flavor my favorite.

It cost 8 47 at walmart for a whole case I think that's good
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Antioch, TN
Happy Hour Expert
It's cool and tastes good! I would recommend it the best of the best!! Ask about!! It's cool and tastes good! I would recommend it the best of the best!! Ask aboutIt's cool and tastes good! I would recommend it the best of the best!! Ask about
Angela F.
Angela F.
These are really good they have a touch of lemonade flavor. It is very refreshing I just love the tang to them .Have you tried them yet if not you really should.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I love Mikes Hard products and this is one of my favorite flavors. The lime is perfect and not too tart, but I do find it does give me heart burn.
Shane A.
Shane A.
Heislerville, NJ
I liked it a lot, but I added a few drops of lime juice because the flavor wasn't very strong. Though I did like it better then the lemonade.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
New Matamoras, OH
I dont typically like drinks like this because they normally just taste like pure sugar but this one has a nice flavor that I really enjoyed.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Happy Hour Expert
Loved these they are totally refreshing on a nice hot day. They come In a good choice of flavors. I will be buying again.
Candace P.
Candace P.
Superior, WI
What's your favorite Mike's flavor?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Is this more of a sour flavor?
Christine  C.
Christine C.
Henderson, NC
Has anyone made like a spike lemonade with these.