BY MIKE'S

• What's your favorite Mike's flavor?7 Answers
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Odessa, MO
I really love this stuff. i will go and buy this at any store and bring it on a float trip or a summer trip and i just all around love this. i love the kiwi flavor it is really good and with these you cant really taste the alcohol so it makes you want to drink more but i get this stuff all the time and i like it so i recommend this to everyone.
Alecia S.
Alecia S.
Nacogdoches, TX
I prefer the black cherry lemonade flavor but mikes hard still rules and i love that they have begun to include more flavors than when they first came out with just lemonade...great flavor and i have yet to not like one of these beverages...great for any get together and i have a friend who swears by them for any party
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I prefer the hard lemonade compared to the lime, but that is personal preference . I have tried this flavor before and it is very good with a good amount of flavor but still being able to taste a little alcohol. It takes about two of these to give me a buzz, but I am considered the light weight around my friends.
Mannie D.
Mannie D.
Richardson, TX
I'd rather this product tasted more like limeade and less like a sugary headache. You can only have a couple before the sugar is too much to handle. I prefer Palm Breeze Alcohol Spritzers. They go down more like a soda and are easier to drink on those hot summer days at the pool.
Savanah W.
Savanah W.
Midland , NC
This product is pretty good if you are not really in the mood for the traditional beer like taste but still want to enjoy a cold adult beverage at a camp fire or bbq. It is also at a fairly affordable pricepoint compared to other "fruity" alternatives found on the beer isle.
tisha b.
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
Yes lime is my flavor and mikes lemonade taste very good and it is also good in packaging the design go great with the lemonade.

It meets my expectations because it has a lime flavor my favorite.

It cost 8 47 at walmart for a whole case I think that's good
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Old hickory, TN
Happy Hour Expert
It's cool and tastes good! I would recommend it the best of the best!! Ask about!! It's cool and tastes good! I would recommend it the best of the best!! Ask aboutIt's cool and tastes good! I would recommend it the best of the best!! Ask about
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
This is my go to for sipping on while camping. Low in alcohol but just enough to feel it if you drink them all afternoon at the river. Nice flavor and pretty good price.
Angela F.
Angela F.
These are really good they have a touch of lemonade flavor. It is very refreshing I just love the tang to them .Have you tried them yet if not you really should.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
I love Mikes Hard products and this is one of my favorite flavors. The lime is perfect and not too tart, but I do find it does give me heart burn.
Candace P.
Candace P.
Superior, WI
What's your favorite Mike's flavor?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Is this more of a sour flavor?
Christine  C.
Christine C.
Henderson, NC
Has anyone made like a spike lemonade with these.