BY MIKE'S

Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert
The only thing better than Mike's Hard lemonade is of course Mike's hard limeade. It is better than any margarita style pre-made alcoholic beverage. I don't find them quite as sweet as the lemonade which is nice because that sometimes is too sweet.
Veda H.
Oxford, CT
Perfect drink to just grab and sit back after work or on a hot day. I can't even begin to say which flavor I like better. There are so many to choose from, some that are sweet to others that are tart. The Blueberry Lemonade and Black Cherry Lemonade are my favorites. If you like a bit sweeter, try the Orange flavor. I just wish that it have less calories. :)
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is great tasting lime beer. It is low in price. I only tried once at a friends party and I liked it, but not to drink it all the time. is best in the cold weather. It does taste like lemonade only with alcohol in it. When I drank it I put more lemon juice in it more a more bold flavor
Wanda A.
I love dinking mikes hard lemonade, and specially now that they have added more flavors. This one of our party must haves in my house everyone enjoys drinking it. its not too hard and the taste is great almost like drinking soda but with a bit of a kick.
Mandy W.
Mikes Hard Limeade is pretty good. I love this brand and most of the flavors available. Only downside is that they are a bit sugary so I usually mix this with other drinks or seltzer water. Other than that this product is amazing to have at any occasion
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I prefer the hard lemonade compared to the lime, but that is personal preference . I have tried this flavor before and it is very good with a good amount of flavor but still being able to taste a little alcohol. It takes about two of these to give me a buzz, but I am considered the light weight around my friends.
Brittany D.
Odessa, MO
I really love this stuff. i will go and buy this at any store and bring it on a float trip or a summer trip and i just all around love this. i love the kiwi flavor it is really good and with these you cant really taste the alcohol so it makes you want to drink more but i get this stuff all the time and i like it so i recommend this to everyone.
Savanah W.
Midland, NC
This product is pretty good if you are not really in the mood for the traditional beer like taste but still want to enjoy a cold adult beverage at a camp fire or bbq. It is also at a fairly affordable pricepoint compared to other "fruity" alternatives found on the beer isle.
Lindsey T.
Norfolk, VA
If you really like malt liquor and fruity drinks like mike's hard, you will probably like this. I enjoy this flavor because I love lime and it is very tart. I give it three stars because it is very sweet and leaves an aftertaste in my mouth that is not pleasant., but most drinks like this do that.
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
Yes lime is my flavor and mikes lemonade taste very good and it is also good in packaging the design go great with the lemonade.

It meets my expectations because it has a lime flavor my favorite.

It cost 8 47 at walmart for a whole case I think that's good
Candace P.
Superior, WI
What's your favorite Mike's flavor?
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Has anyone made like a spike lemonade with these.
Lisa B.
Is this more of a sour flavor?