BY MIKE'S

• Does this taste like limeaid?4 Answers
Kennedy B.
SAINT FRANCIS, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Never knew this was a flavor but I'm definitely curious in trying it since I have tried all the other flavors that Minnesota Carries, definitely on my list of things to try.
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Mikes but hate lime. If you're a lime lover I can say this would be a good drink for you. If I like lime I'd give it 5 but I give it 3 because I hate the taste. The price is good and I recommend to all lime lovers.
Nancy D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I cant even tell you how long Mikes has been a favorite of mine- Mikes everything. However, the hard lime has this special place for me- I love it. Not overly sweet- not too bitter. Its just right. Perfect for a summer night with a bbq!
Christine M.
Usually I like limeades, but something about this tasted really off. I don't know if it was the carbonation that I wasn't used to but I didn't even get through a bottle before I ended up giving it to a friend to finish. I'm giving this two stars rather than one because I saw other people enjoying it.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I seisouly enjoy drinking all the flavors mikes has to offer the hard lime has to be one of my favorites though because I love the flavor of lime. Super affordable and you get a pack of 6 so a win-win situation
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I like all of the flavors they have come out with. Mikes hard lemonade, cranberry lemonade, and much more! They are good! I have noticed as I am getting older I dont really care as much for malt beverages because I burp up alot and dont like the taste when I do so I have veered towards other drinks. Now dont take my person opinion into consideration completely because I used to love drinking these. This is just something I now prefer not to drink now that I am getting older.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
As much as I love the lemonade, these limeades are amazing!!! They taste like candy, and it's pretty easy to chug them down without realizing just how much you're drinking, so be careful! *wink* Unfortunately, it takes a little hunting to track them down, so let me know when you find some so I can buy a pack or two.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
About the only thing these are good for is starter drinking. I drank these as a young college student because I didn't like anything else (and didn't know any better). They are overwhelmingly sweet, packed with calories, and very low on alcohol. If you want to feel just slightly relaxed you will need to consume an entire 6-pack (calories!). I don't like the taste of these. I don't feel like they reflect the flavors of a true lime-ade.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I usually like the Mike's Hard Lemonade but this flavor I just wasn't feeling. It isn't as good as the original or some of the other flavors. It is an odd mixture of sweet and sour and not in a beneficial way. It is overly sweet and not something I would recommend.
Ana G.
Sacramento, CA
me and my friends enjoy this as a light refresher nothing too heavy or too strong just the right amount of liquor and flavor for a great time perfect for small get togethers or just a relxing night to yourself a go to drink for us haven't had any complaints
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
I've tried a few flavors of these. What's your favorite flavor?
Nicole N.
To you get stomach aches from these? I feel like a lot of drinks like this are too sugary for my stomach
Joanne L.
Ajax, ON
If you could invent your own flavor what would it be?
Bethany E.
Augusta, GA
What kind of fun drinks do y'all make with this?
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Does this taste like limeaid?