BY MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE #8 in Cocktail Mixes

• does this taste like watermelon and what is the alcohol c...4 Answers
  • How are these i love watermelon ?4 Answers
Hannah M.
Brentwood, CA
These are so good. My friend and I shared a 6 pack and I usually drink slow but I have to admit I was downing them at a pretty decent pace because they are so good and sweet. Maybe I’m a lightweight plus drinking them faster than usual but these gave me a good buzz
Melissa L.
Jamesville, NY
Amazing tasting it's almost like a soda. I highly recommend this if your not looking for anything to hard.
Erin F.
Stamford, CT
Watermelon is one of my favorite flavors and the Mike’s Hard version does not disappoint. It’s light and flavorful.
Crystal P.
For my Friday nights at home on a summer hot day these are great ! I live buying these for any occasion. They're so yummy!
Sarah A.
Elkhorn
Yum! Yum! Yum! I just got back from drinking watermelon margaritas on my cruise, and I was ecstatic to find this at my liquor store. You have to try it for yourself.
Aubrey A.
This is my favorite Mikes Hard Lemonade! Watermelon is my favorite flavor and the drink tastes great!
Courtney L.
Quartz Hill
I'm not a big fan of watermelon, but this one tastes really good. It doesn't have a harsh alcohol taste and it is not too sweet. Great balance of flavors.
Nathaly G.
Naples , FL
Refreshing! is sweet but not to much , great way to cool off definitely something we have on our Saturday’s BBQ
Sunny R.
San Diego , Ca
Delicious and super refreshing, you won't be disappointed! Wish there more variety's. Great chilled and served over ice, or even made into slushies!
Regan R.
Overland Park, KS
SO yummy. they are so refreshing and perfect for a summer day. I don't drink super often so it's nice to have a sweet option that doesn't taste like straight alcohol. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone who loves a fruity beverage.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I have had other flavors, is the watermelon good?
Kendra H.
Powell, TN
I was just wondering how the watermelon taste and if it's to sweet like lol the other mikes hard lemonade flavors
Giulliana L.
Brandon, FL
Is it good? Does it taste like beer?
Sayra E.
Leesville , LA
Never had these. Are they any good?
Breanna C.
Calumet city , IL
does this taste like watermelon and what is the alcohol content?