BY MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE #8 in Cocktail Mixes

• does this taste like watermelon and what is the alcohol c...4 Answers
  • How are these i love watermelon ?4 Answers
Morgan P.
Sayreville, NJ
It's so sweet and refreshing! It tastes like Jolly Ranchers, but still has that tart lemonade taste. They're perfect for summer parties or hanging out in the sun!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The mikes hard lemonade watermelon is very crisp and refreshing and absolutely perfect for those hot summer days when you just want to kick back and drink an adult beverage that actually tastes good! It has the sweetness of the watermelon notes and the crisp sour notes of the lemonade! It is definitely addicting as it doesn't taste like it has alcohol in it! So be careful as they can sneak upon you!
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
My best friend bought these thinking they'd be delicious, thinking we'd all enjoy them for our camping trip. She and I cracked a couple bottles open, took our first sips, and the looks on our faces said it all. Neither of us had to say how gross it was... We both just sort of looked at each other and dumped them out, shaking our heads. It was sour and just plain gross.
Ashley V.
Houma
I'm not much of a drinker- I have maybe two or three drinks a month. This past summer my drink of choice was Mike's Hard Lemonade watermelon. It doesn't have a super high alcohol content- if you are a lightweight like I am or don't want to drink too much one is great! It's got a great watermelon flavor, as well. It's perfect for summer. I'd highly recommend it.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I don't drink very often, and when I do I try to keep it light. I also don't like the taste of alcohol and try to mask it as much as possible. Mike's hard lemonade watermelon is perfect , and has all of what I want in a drink. it doesn't have a whole lot of alcohol content and gives me that nice little summer buzz that I want. it also tastes amazing and it's hard not to drink it like it's just a normal beverage
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm not a real big drinker. When I meant is I don't whole alcohol very well so little is always better for me and I am a fan of the watermelon flavor. This product is very well with me. I love the flavor and it has just the right amount of alcohol to give me the book that I need. It's very satisfied and the flavor is very Stout and also sweet. I love it best when it's half Frozen and almost as a slushie place. I always buy it when I have a crowd at the home or something going on at the house because it is a crowd-pleaser and everyone seems to like it
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
I actually got this because mikes did a promo on this flavor in my town and I love everything watermelon! It taste a lot like the watermelon jolly ranchers. She suggested using it for a juice bucket for a summer party which I think would be nice considering after a few of these they are a little too sweet for most people!
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
I love watermelon so this is one of my favorites! It's something that almost everyone loves and will love you for having when out on the water or next to the pool. I speak from experience.
Bailey R.
The watermelon is easily my favorite flavor. I'm a lover of watermelon and this reminds me of summer, getting tan, hanging with friends, and laying out by the pool.
However, I find it to be the perfect fall drink, too! It's not too sweet and goes well with turkey (surprisingly). Also, the color is great and will look fantastic in and compliment your fall pictures!
Brittney S.
Belmont, NC
This right here is amazing. I was a big fan of Mikes before but this made me even bigger fan of them. Its sweet but not too sweet and for it to taste like Watermelon is awesome too. It may sound stupid but most of mix drinks or beers with it having flavor a lot of don't taste what they say which and is a waste of money. This is my go to Mikes drink. So glad I can easy find these and don't have to hunt for them.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I have had other flavors, is the watermelon good?
Kendra H.
Powell, TN
I was just wondering how the watermelon taste and if it's to sweet like lol the other mikes hard lemonade flavors
Giulliana L.
Brandon, FL
Is it good? Does it taste like beer?
Sayra E.
Leesville , LA
Never had these. Are they any good?
Breanna C.
Calumet city , IL
does this taste like watermelon and what is the alcohol content?