BY MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE #8 in Cocktail Mixes

• does this taste like watermelon and what is the alcohol c...4 Answers
  • How are these i love watermelon ?4 Answers
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I’m a big fan of Mike’s Hard Lemonade, so I wanted to try this flavor. Watermelon is ok, but not a favorite. The flavor is just a bit “artificial” to me, even though it says that has natural flavors. It’s say that it is made with fruit and vegetable extracts. I will probably stick with lemonade and limeade.
V
Not really a fan of watermelon but I thought id give it a try. MEh. Started off okay, but the aftertaste was horrible for me. The bubble effect was great, but once the taste got in my mouth I wish it hadn't. Perhaps you need to be a fan of all things watermelon to truly enjoy it. I would pass personally.
Kathryn T.
Monroe
I really like this drink and I've always liked Mike's Hard Lemonade products. But in this one, I would just like to taste more watermelon. I know watermelon is mostly water so it's kind of hard to get the taste when you're mixing it with lemonade but just a little bit more watermelon please.
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Súper refrescante, súper rica , no es demasiado dulce ! No imagine q fuera tan rica y quede encantada al probarla, aunq hay q tener cuidado porq tiene 5% alcohol y sabe a limonada con watermelon! Recomendada
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I wanted to like this so much but it’s just not that great. I’d much rather drink the regular flavor. Of all the Mikes Hard flavors is this is probably the worst - doesn’t have a watermelon flavor at all. Don’t buy, you’ll jus the disappointed.
Katie H.
beebe
It’s pretty good I’m not a huge fan of watermelon in general but it has a pretty good flavor and kinda taste like jolly rancher. It has a good size bottle and the price is very affordable if you like watermelon then this is your drink!
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
Mikes hard lemonade is so refreshing! It’s one of my go to drinks (for parties) I just like that it’s not so strong like other brands are. They also have a ton of flavors and I really like them all! It’s a great drink for 21 and older 😊
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
I used to love the Mikes hard lemonades and whenever I could manage to find the watermelon flavor it was definitely a favorite! Doesn’t necessarily taste like watermelons, more of a candy like watermelon flavor but it’s really good!
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
Mikes hard has come a long way from the lemonades! This watermelon flavor tastes so much better than the lemonade and they flavor is so wonderful. They have out done theirselves on so many levels and I cannot get enough of them.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
I do not like this at all. I love the originals, and I usually like strawberry.. so I thought I would automatically like these, but I was wrong. They taste almost rotten, I don't know l I personally will never buy them again.
Tiana R.
Elkhart , IN
Is this more of a sweet flavor? Or is it sour? is the alcohol taste strong?
Samantha U.
Mountain Home, AR
Does this have a very strong watermelon taste?
Randi P.
Wow.. Huge fan of Mike's Hard Lemonade flavors but haven't tried or even seen watermelon yet.. its is any good??
Megan B.
Does this taste like watermelon lemonade or just plain watermelon?
HANNAH K.
Wolfville, NS
HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS?? Can you buy in Canada?