BY MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE #24 in Cocktail Mixes

Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
One of my favorites! The watermelon flavor is great for a backyard barbeque! This has great flavor but you also know your drinking a malt beverage! Doesnt leave a horrible after taste and makes you want another when you finish one! Drink responsibly everyone!
Melissa C.
Bremerton, WA
Of the different flavors Mike’s has, this one is my favorite. It’s sweet, but not overly sweet. Great flavors over all. I wondered if it would be too light, but it wasn’t. I buy these every summer. Perfect picnic drink, or hanging out in the back yard grilling. Sunshine and summer in a drink.
I like Mike's Hard Lemonade and haven't found a single one that I didn't like. Definitely recommend these if you like others that are similar. Hands down one of the best!! The Watermelon seem a little sweeter to me but I still love them.
Josie M.
❤️LOVE!! It's absolutely one of the best of mikes hard lemonade flavors. Its like drinking a crush soda but with liquor on it. For those ladies or gents that don't care for the nasty taste of beer like me I suggest this stuff! Amazing taste and great price!
Meg M.
Milford, MA
these ones are good. they are a great summer drink to drink outside! or to have woth dinner or at night before bed watching a movie! great watermelon taste and pretty packaging
Mariela M.
I love every flavor of Mike's Hard Lemonade because it does not taste like alcohol or like beer, it honestly taste like a soda. The flavor specific is not my fav but it is really delicious. The brand is generally very affordable and great for gatherings.
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
These are delicious. Especially ice cold on a hot day. But this alcohol is very sweet and gives me an upset stomach if I drink too many. I love them, I just can't stomach it without a pocket full of tums.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The mikes hard lemonade watermelon is very crisp and refreshing and absolutely perfect for those hot summer days when you just want to kick back and drink an adult beverage that actually tastes good! It has the sweetness of the watermelon notes and the crisp sour notes of the lemonade! It is definitely addicting as it doesn't taste like it has alcohol in it! So be careful as they can sneak upon you!
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm not a real big drinker. When I meant is I don't whole alcohol very well so little is always better for me and I am a fan of the watermelon flavor. This product is very well with me. I love the flavor and it has just the right amount of alcohol to give me the book that I need. It's very satisfied and the flavor is very Stout and also sweet. I love it best when it's half Frozen and almost as a slushie place. I always buy it when I have a crowd at the home or something going on at the house because it is a crowd-pleaser and everyone seems to like it
Margie S.
Columbia, MO
I love this! I don't really like the taste of alcohol so I need a very sweet taste, & this does not disappoint! It isn't a true watermelon taste, but more like a candy watermelon taste. I don't recommend this if you don't like super sweet, but if you do, it is seriously so good. Tastes like a juice with a little kick!
Kendra H.
Powell, TN
I was just wondering how the watermelon taste and if it's to sweet like lol the other mikes hard lemonade flavors
Giu L.
Brandon , FL
Is it good? Does it taste like beer?
Erin M.
Liberty, MO
How are these i love watermelon ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have had other flavors, is the watermelon good?
Jeanette H.