BY MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE #22 in Liquor

• I would love to try this product.4 Answers
  • How are these i love watermelon ?4 Answers
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
An incredible blend of tart lemonade and natural tasting watermelon. New! Seasonal. Cold. Hard. Refreshing.Mike's Hard Lemonade is just what the name implies - alcoholic lemonade.
Mike's Hard Lemonade has a very natural lemon taste to it. It is quite tangy, but no to the point that you cringe. There's a slight alcoholic aftertaste, but what do you expect? It isn't overpowering, but it is there. As with most lemonade, the drink is quite sugary. sometimes I have to force myself to finish the bottle because near the end, the alcohol and sugar mixture is tiresome. However, mixed with tea to make a lemonade tea, I can easily consume more than normal
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
The carbonation is typical of the associated beverage, in terms of its quickly evaporating frothiness, the body an adequate medium weight, and mostly smooth, the sugary component ensuring that my tastebuds know nothing different. It finishes sweet, but not overly so, the lingering spice and general earthiness doing well enough to provide a semblance of counterbalance.

Overall, I'm a tad surprised at the vector this company chose to produce this bandwagon-friendly offering, but satisfied in their eventual rendition
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Here is my grief with this Mike's Hard Lemonade: 1) I was looking for a watermelon POP of flavor be it artificial or natural. It was far to subtle. 2) It did not even have the tart of the lemonade. 3) Packaging is great. The bottle is stride and the pink dye to lurer you in was just deceiving.

I would of loved it but I did not. I was even more disappointed because it was my first alcoholic beverage after a year! I did not finish the 6pack. No one wanted to take them off my hands either!
Megan T.
Megan T.
I've never had this particular flavor before, however every single flavor I've had of Mike's has been phenomenal. They don't taste alcoholic at all, which can be pretty dangerous if you aren't careful πŸ˜‚ The price isn't too steep for a six pack, which is great because it allows these to be a go-to for parties. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a drink that tastes great and stays cold on hot summer days!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Belmont, NC
This right here is amazing. I was a big fan of Mikes before but this made me even bigger fan of them. Its sweet but not too sweet and for it to taste like Watermelon is awesome too. It may sound stupid but most of mix drinks or beers with it having flavor a lot of don't taste what they say which and is a waste of money. This is my go to Mikes drink. So glad I can easy find these and don't have to hunt for them.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I don't drink very often, and when I do I try to keep it light. I also don't like the taste of alcohol and try to mask it as much as possible. Mike's hard lemonade watermelon is perfect , and has all of what I want in a drink. it doesn't have a whole lot of alcohol content and gives me that nice little summer buzz that I want. it also tastes amazing and it's hard not to drink it like it's just a normal beverage
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
I was excited to see watermelon drinks on shelves this summer so gave this a try! It's a good deal for a six pack, and I was able to buy one bottle as part of a make your own mix. It was very sweet, as anticipated, but almost too sweet to want to drink again. Could only have one of these at any given event or setting. If you like watermelon jolly rancher, get this. If not, avoid completely!
Hanna Lee A.
Hanna Lee A.
One of my favorite pool side drinks! This Mike's Hard just smells like summer and taste just like a watermelon Jolly Rancher. Now be sure to eat some food while you're drinking this because it has so much sugar I've realized if I don't have some substance with it I'm prone to get sicker. However the taste is outstanding and I'll forever be dreaming of drinking these on the beach!!!
Raven S.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
My best friend bought these thinking they'd be delicious, thinking we'd all enjoy them for our camping trip. She and I cracked a couple bottles open, took our first sips, and the looks on our faces said it all. Neither of us had to say how gross it was... We both just sort of looked at each other and dumped them out, shaking our heads. It was sour and just plain gross.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
The watermelon is easily my favorite flavor. I'm a lover of watermelon and this reminds me of summer, getting tan, hanging with friends, and laying out by the pool.
However, I find it to be the perfect fall drink, too! It's not too sweet and goes well with turkey (surprisingly). Also, the color is great and will look fantastic in and compliment your fall pictures!
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Powell, TN
I was just wondering how the watermelon taste and if it's to sweet like lol the other mikes hard lemonade flavors
Giu L.
Giu L.
Brandon , FL
Is it good? Does it taste like beer?
Erin M.
Erin M.
Liberty, MO
How are these i love watermelon ?
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I would love to try this product.
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
I've had the strawberry lemonade, but not this. Is it better than the strawberry one?