BY MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE #2 in Cocktail Mixes

• does this taste like watermelon and what is the alcohol c...4 Answers
  • How are these i love watermelon ?4 Answers
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I’m a big fan of Mike’s Hard Lemonade, so I wanted to try this flavor. Watermelon is ok, but not a favorite. The flavor is just a bit “artificial” to me, even though it says that has natural flavors. It’s say that it is made with fruit and vegetable extracts. I will probably stick with lemonade and limeade.
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
I love Mike’s Hard Lemonade because it has just enough alcohol content for a nice buzz and that’s all I ever need (I’m not the biggest fan of alcoholic beverages to begin with but this is an exception).

Great flavor! The watermelon doesn’t taste fake in the slightest and the alcohol flavor isn’t overbearing, either. 10/10 would recommend
Hannah M.
Brentwood, CA
These are so good. My friend and I shared a 6 pack and I usually drink slow but I have to admit I was downing them at a pretty decent pace because they are so good and sweet. Maybe I’m a lightweight plus drinking them faster than usual but these gave me a good buzz
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
Mikes hard lemonade is so refreshing! It’s one of my go to drinks (for parties) I just like that it’s not so strong like other brands are. They also have a ton of flavors and I really like them all! It’s a great drink for 21 and older 😊
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
Mikes hard has come a long way from the lemonades! This watermelon flavor tastes so much better than the lemonade and they flavor is so wonderful. They have out done theirselves on so many levels and I cannot get enough of them.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
I do not like this at all. I love the originals, and I usually like strawberry.. so I thought I would automatically like these, but I was wrong. They taste almost rotten, I don't know l I personally will never buy them again.
Sierra L.
Oceanside, CA
I'm a huge fan of Mike's Hard Lemonade. My favorite is the dark cherry. This is my second favorite flavor. It tastes great, but it's nothing amazing. I probably wouldn't buy it but itself, it's always in the variety pack.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I’m a sucker for anything watermelon flavored and these did not disappoint! They are awesome as a summer night treat. A little too sweet to have more than a couple but they are great! Taste just like a watermelon Jolly Rancher!
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
I like Mike's Hard Lemonade and haven't found a single one that I didn't like. Definitely recommend these if you like others that are similar. Hands down one of the best!! The Watermelon seem a little sweeter to me but I still love them.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Tastes super good! Serve over ice and let the party begin! Yummy and everyone loves it. Have to try at least once. Good for a hot summers day. Bring a pack to every holiday. Comes in multiple flavors!
Kendra H.
Powell, TN
I was just wondering how the watermelon taste and if it's to sweet like lol the other mikes hard lemonade flavors
Giulliana L.
Brandon, FL
Is it good? Does it taste like beer?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have had other flavors, is the watermelon good?
Erin M.
Liberty, MO
How are these i love watermelon ?
Cupcake B.