BY MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE #4 in Cocktail Mixes

• does this taste like watermelon and what is the alcohol c...4 Answers
  • How are these i love watermelon ?4 Answers
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I’m a big fan of Mike’s Hard Lemonade, so I wanted to try this flavor. Watermelon is ok, but not a favorite. The flavor is just a bit “artificial” to me, even though it says that has natural flavors. It’s say that it is made with fruit and vegetable extracts. I will probably stick with lemonade and limeade.
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
I love Mike’s Hard Lemonade because it has just enough alcohol content for a nice buzz and that’s all I ever need (I’m not the biggest fan of alcoholic beverages to begin with but this is an exception).

Great flavor! The watermelon doesn’t taste fake in the slightest and the alcohol flavor isn’t overbearing, either. 10/10 would recommend
V
Not really a fan of watermelon but I thought id give it a try. MEh. Started off okay, but the aftertaste was horrible for me. The bubble effect was great, but once the taste got in my mouth I wish it hadn't. Perhaps you need to be a fan of all things watermelon to truly enjoy it. I would pass personally.
Kathryn T.
Monroe
I really like this drink and I've always liked Mike's Hard Lemonade products. But in this one, I would just like to taste more watermelon. I know watermelon is mostly water so it's kind of hard to get the taste when you're mixing it with lemonade but just a little bit more watermelon please.
Hannah M.
Brentwood, CA
These are so good. My friend and I shared a 6 pack and I usually drink slow but I have to admit I was downing them at a pretty decent pace because they are so good and sweet. Maybe I’m a lightweight plus drinking them faster than usual but these gave me a good buzz
Noemi F.
Trenton NJ
Súper refrescante, súper rica , no es demasiado dulce ! No imagine q fuera tan rica y quede encantada al probarla, aunq hay q tener cuidado porq tiene 5% alcohol y sabe a limonada con watermelon! Recomendada
Akhia C.
KRUM, TX
Mike's Hard lemonade is like a summer staple to my friends. I tried this one thinking I would like it because out had watermelon in it, but that was not the case at all!! It doesn't taste like watermelon at all and leaves an awful aftertaste.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I wanted to like this so much but it’s just not that great. I’d much rather drink the regular flavor. Of all the Mikes Hard flavors is this is probably the worst - doesn’t have a watermelon flavor at all. Don’t buy, you’ll jus the disappointed.
Katie H.
beebe
It’s pretty good I’m not a huge fan of watermelon in general but it has a pretty good flavor and kinda taste like jolly rancher. It has a good size bottle and the price is very affordable if you like watermelon then this is your drink!
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
Mikes hard lemonade is so refreshing! It’s one of my go to drinks (for parties) I just like that it’s not so strong like other brands are. They also have a ton of flavors and I really like them all! It’s a great drink for 21 and older 😊
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I have had other flavors, is the watermelon good?
Kendra H.
Powell, TN
I was just wondering how the watermelon taste and if it's to sweet like lol the other mikes hard lemonade flavors
Giulliana L.
Brandon, FL
Is it good? Does it taste like beer?
Erin M.
Liberty, MO
How are these i love watermelon ?
Cupcake B.