BY MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE #10 in Cocktail Mixes

• does this taste like watermelon and what is the alcohol c...4 Answers
  • How are these i love watermelon ?4 Answers
Nutmeg B.
Elyria
It's really good. Not too tart but really sweet. Like they kept its simple with the packaging and to the point. Been a long time customer. I will continue to drink the drinks as long as it's available. The pricing is a little questionable because I feel that it should be a big more cheaper since you don't get much for a 6 pack.
Andrea A.
Wallington, NJ
Great drink to have in the summer time. Drank this by the beach and it definitely tasted great and refreshing. I would have this at any party even if it’s not summer time. It’s also not too strong which I like.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I’m a big fan of Mike’s Hard Lemonade, so I wanted to try this flavor. Watermelon is ok, but not a favorite. The flavor is just a bit “artificial” to me, even though it says that has natural flavors. It’s say that it is made with fruit and vegetable extracts. I will probably stick with lemonade and limeade.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Good beginners drink for anyone who recently turned 21 or for those who want to "drink" but not quite drink.  It's refreshing and tasty but Do not expect much of a buzz. It's more like apple cider with a bite. They are practically everywhere and easy to find.
V
Not really a fan of watermelon but I thought id give it a try. MEh. Started off okay, but the aftertaste was horrible for me. The bubble effect was great, but once the taste got in my mouth I wish it hadn't. Perhaps you need to be a fan of all things watermelon to truly enjoy it. I would pass personally.
Kathryn T.
Monroe
I really like this drink and I've always liked Mike's Hard Lemonade products. But in this one, I would just like to taste more watermelon. I know watermelon is mostly water so it's kind of hard to get the taste when you're mixing it with lemonade but just a little bit more watermelon please.
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Súper refrescante, súper rica , no es demasiado dulce ! No imagine q fuera tan rica y quede encantada al probarla, aunq hay q tener cuidado porq tiene 5% alcohol y sabe a limonada con watermelon! Recomendada
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I wanted to like this so much but it’s just not that great. I’d much rather drink the regular flavor. Of all the Mikes Hard flavors is this is probably the worst - doesn’t have a watermelon flavor at all. Don’t buy, you’ll jus the disappointed.
Katie H.
beebe
It’s pretty good I’m not a huge fan of watermelon in general but it has a pretty good flavor and kinda taste like jolly rancher. It has a good size bottle and the price is very affordable if you like watermelon then this is your drink!
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
Mikes hard lemonade is so refreshing! It’s one of my go to drinks (for parties) I just like that it’s not so strong like other brands are. They also have a ton of flavors and I really like them all! It’s a great drink for 21 and older 😊
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
I have had other flavors, is the watermelon good?
Kendra H.
Powell, TN
I was just wondering how the watermelon taste and if it's to sweet like lol the other mikes hard lemonade flavors
Giulliana L.
Brandon, FL
Is it good? Does it taste like beer?
Mini L.
Where did you find it? I'm having trouble finding it in stores in my area.
Sayra E.
Leesville , LA
Never had these. Are they any good?