BY MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE

Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade: Not too sweet, just incredibly refreshing Cold, hard, refreshing see more...

Alyssa H.
Cadyville, NY
Ive never been a fan of string wheat taztes, which is why i hate beer. But mikes hard is so good. Its fruity and doesnt have that strong alchohol taste, you know like 100 proof does. Like it tastes like goodness not like im trying to die that night
Whitney L.
Osceola, AR
I absolutely love this. However it doesn’t taste like alcohol at all so when drinking I have to limit myself or I would drink the whole 12 pack. Definitely met my expectations. It tastes just like you think a Black Cherry Lemonade would taste like.
Kristin F.
Anderson
I love this stuff. Great for sitting around with friends on a warm summer night. It has a great flavor and is not too sweet but isn’t bitter either. Plan to buy this again in the future and recommend to others.
Ashleigh M.
My favorite flavor of Mike’s. It’s sweet but not overpowering. I’m not a fan of the taste of beer so I choose Mike’s. It’s the perfect drink after a long day at work or a hot summer day.
Brooke L.
Berwick, LA
Love this drink. I’m not a beer drinker so this is a good alternative when everyone else is drinking beer. Price is kind of high but less than mixed drinks!
Gatita F.
Greenfield
These are my favorite drink I've had the other's mike hard drinks but i love these cuz it has more alcohol and there small you dont need much to get tipsy.
Bailey H.
My favorite flavor of Mike's hard ever. Tastes like you're drinking grape juice so it's so easy to drink several! I would prefer this flavor over others.
Jaquelyn S.
MI
Mike's hard is delicious. Black cherry is my favorite. When you get sick of plain lemonade, try out some black cherry. Don't forget I told you so!
Lacey K.
Clearwater, MN
I love the black cherry mikes hard it’s fairly priced and tastes very good!! No cons and the pros would have to be the taste and the price
Jennifer H.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is a good drink especially for someone whose not into hard liquor, but as anything that is good and enjoyable it’s beyond pricey.