Mike's Hard Lemonade Frozen

by Mike's

Mike's Hard Frozen Lemonade®.
Alcohol inside freeze & squeeze.
If you freeze them, they will come.
Colder. Hard. Refreshing.
All natural flavors.
5% Alc/Vol.
Malt beverage with natural flavors.

Mike's Hard Lemonade Frozen Where have you found this? It sounds delicious but I’ve never seen it in stores before…
How is this? Should I try this?
Never had this, how does this taste?
Start your review of Mike's Hard Lemonade Frozen!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I got a lot of indigestion from this so if you're prone to it be aware and come prepared,The taste was pretty good and in summer i'm sure its refreshing. in reviews
Very refreshing in summer especially on hot days.in reviews
Jacquelyn  J.
Shasta Lake, CA
Delicious! I love all Mike's Hard beverages! This drink is delicious and refreshing on a hot day! I enjoy this drink with friends and my fiance loves it too! It is a good value drink and always tastes delicious! I will continue to buy again! You have to try it! :)
Tori W.
Statesville, NC
I love these on a hot summer day ! I don’t drink the hard lemonades often , but when and if I do this one is my go to .
Renee T.
These Mike Hard Lemonade are dangerously delicious! It's sweet and has a sour lemon flavor that was easy to drink. Overall, enjoyed it, and we would buy it again!
Laura G.
Pleasanton, CA
Yum yum yum this is the perfect summer drink. Very lemony tasting, very refreshing. What’s not to like? Price is not bad. I recommend.
Janette H.
Grandview, TX
GOOD lemon flavor not too tart sweet and refreshing love the frozen in this brand it's similar to a margarita like it will buy again
Mayra M.
Yummy drink to cool off these hot days! Sweet taste! Would recommend to my family & friends.
Miranda  T.
Roxbury, MA
Such a tasty treat while sitting on the beach. I feel like this is basically a spiked slushie. After walking along the shore or sitting in the sun for a while a slurping one of these down is awesome. It such a good way to cool of as well as packing a punch.
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
I love this drink. Its perfect for a hot summer day. flavor is fantastic. a must try.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
A great drink for the hot summer days and nights! Very affordable and easy to drink
Laura A.
Ramsey, MN
These are great to have on hand in the freezer for a refreshing treat on a hot day! Very tasty version of the classic, not too sweet or strong. They are a bit pricey for what you get, so I only buy them when they are on sale and then stock up. They come in several flavors also.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley M.
Aberdeen, WA
il y a un an
Karen W. il y a 7 mois
I found mine in a display at a liquor store in Wisconsin.