BY MIKE'S

Mike's® Hard Lemonade.

Cold. Hard. Refreshing.

Contains alcohol.

Premium malt beverage with natural flavors.

5% alc/vol. see more...

Monica H.
Perris
Really good I am in love with this product they are more like coolers ! Enjoy drinking these on the weekends makes me relax ! Recommend for a lot of people who doesn’t like alcohol
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Wow this is a really refreshing beverage! I do tend to enjoy it more during warmer climate. Makes me feel like I am so glad I'm way past the age of 21 yrs old lol. And I can scoop up some more anytime. I find it is very smooth, it actually tastes like refreshing lemonade.The price point is decent. Absolutely would recommend.
Kelli Z.
This is probably my favorite alcohol, hands down. I'm not a fan of the taste of alcohol so I try to avoid hard alcohol. Mikes Hard are my go to alcoholic beverages for parties and cook outs. They're sweet, sugary (without being overwhelming), and they never make me sick.
M M.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are great for a picnic and or family gathering. wonderful for Summer BBQ's. don't drink an entire case alone it will send you face down in the bowl. The packaging was nice and label easy to read. Definitely will be at my next picnic
Alia L.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is not worth the hype. At first taste it's not bad, except it's really sweet. The alcohol is almost unrecognizable. After a while it starts to turn my stomach in knots. At first I assumed it was perhaps something I ate but after trying it again and the same thing happening I was sure the product was to blame. I would absolutely not recommend it to anyone. I also so an article that said the formula is so strong it "allegedly" burned holes through the factory floors. 😳 True or not I'm one of those better safe than sorry people. No thanks.
Cynthia Z.
Cathedral City, CA
This are refreshing when served on rocks or in Slushies type of drink you dont need to drink alotSlushiesbuzz on lol am good with 3 do their cool to have when your with your girls and just relaxing :) thats just me .
Elizabeth G.
I am a huge fan of Mike's hard lemonades. My favorite part is the huge variety of flavors and the fact that the alcohol taste isn't super strong. They are also decently priced and incredibly reliablee. Highly recomment and would buy again, and again!
Madison M.
Spring, TX
I like the flavor but it's way too sweet to drink more than one. The alcohol content is really low as well. I would not recommend wasting your money on this. Make your own hard lemonade...
Candous D.
Salem, MO
Oh man do these ever taste just like real lemonade! They are amazing. Start off slow because 12 catches up with you faster than you think. They are really good to mix with other flavored drinks. I love them when they are so cold they are sweating on the bottle. I am not a drinker much anymore and haven't had these in quite some time. They were a poplar thing when i was in high school.
Lizzie M.
Torrance, CA
I'm a huge fan or Mike's hard. I like drinking this more than I like drinking a beer on a really hot day by the pool or by the lake. The only issue is that since they are carbonated, you can't drink too many, too fast. That's not their fault though! There is a decent assortment of flavors as well!
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
What's your favorite flavor of Mike's?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Does anybody else get a headache or heartburn from drinking only one or two? I'm a heavy drinker but these don't agree with me.
Halie J.
Has anyone tried Mike's Hard Fruit Punch?? Is it any good/better than their hard lemonade?
Brittany G.