Mike's Hard Lemonade

BY MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE #4 in Cocktail Mixes

Mikes hard lemonade 6 pk see more...

Mike's Hard  Lemonade
Mike's Hard Lemonade
  • "On those hot summer nights or days these are the best way to beat the heat love it and it's great for a girls night drink " in 49 reviews
  • "This is my go to drink for any occasion, I love every flavor that i've tried especially the black cherry, and mikes harder lemonade is great too" in 46 reviews
  • "I am particularly a fan of the regular and the pink lemonade flavors, although there are tons of different flavors to suit everybody." in 41 reviews
  • "omg my aunt gave me this beer for the fast time at a bbq deff a good drink especially during a hot day nice and cold with some bbq ribs!" in 36 reviews
  • "I don't drink them as much as I used to, but they are great to have when you are craving something sweet on a hot summer day. " in 32 reviews
Kara D.
These are so easy to drink, almost TOO easy.

Perfect for a hot summer day or a cookout with family and friends. These are hard to dislike, no pun intended. And besides, who doesn't love lemonade?

They're decently sweet, but not unbearable. You still feel like you're drinking alcohol which doesn't always seem to be the case when it comes to a sweeter, girly alcoholic beverage. They're affordable and usually easy to find at all grocery stores and liquor stores.

10/10 recommend!
Sara M.
Denton, TX
I really like the taste of these! I think my favorite it probably their strawberry lemonade flavor. They are really sweet, so it's easy to drink a bottle quickly because they don't taste like alcohol. I will say, I find that sometimes I get a headache after drinking one of these. Maybe it's the sugar? It's odd to me because I drink a lot of soda so sugar doesn't really make sense, and I don't get headaches from other alcohol.
Megan M.
It really does taste like lemonade but with no alcohol flavor. If you’re a new drinker or lightweight these might be for you but I don’t prefer these. It’s a lot of liquid to a little alcohol meaning you have to go to the bathroom a lot for little to no buzz. If you’re going to drink I think the alcohol should be present or else don’t even bother.
Catherine M.
Mike’s is a good mixture between a more “girly” drink and a “manly” one. It isn’t sweet enough for me and did not meet my expectations based on what others had told me. It tastes very cheap and very strongly of vodka. It is also quite expensive for the quality of the product. I would not recommend. I do prefer it over beer though.
Lizzie C.
WEST UNION, SC
This stuff is really sweet and I like to drink it in the summertime by the pool. It was about what I expected and compares to other pre-mix alcoholic drinks. I have only purchased the original flavor once and it was alright, I prefer the strawberry flavor over this one.
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
These taste pretty good and come in a six pack. They are found in the alcohol section in Walmart and are not that expensive. They have different flavors and the only thing I can say bad about them is that it makes me sick every time I ever have one. They are strong and a good option if you don’t want beer.
Angie A.
Loma Linda, MO
I love Mike's Hard Lemonade these are great for any type of occasion great for drinking when you don't want to get drunk great for drinking something nice tasty and refreshing we always have these on stuff you never know when you're going to want something but not too busy to get drunk this is just great I love all the different flavor varieties the hard crisp refreshing taste is not overwhelmingly great pretty hot summer days and you made any days that you just feel like hey I need a relaxing time grab a drink or grab the the whole six-pack.

#drinkup #winecooler #lightweight
Stephanie K.
wayland
I gave these a try this past weekend after wanting to try them and reading the reviews and asking questions on here. I was surprised to taste no legit alcohol. It was more like pop and had fizz to it. I would drink again if someone offered me one but probably won’t be buying them again.
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
Oh man. I love the concept but these are SO hard to drink! They are super sweet and so tart it makes your face pucker. I can barely get through one of them without feeling like I have a cavity. I heard they have other flavors which I might try because this is just too sweet!
Stacy O.
Binghamton
When you need a refreshing, actual thirst quenching drink on a hot summer day - this is your drink.  Mike's Hard Lemonade tastes best on the rocks so as to cut down the sweetness just a bit.  It also makes a delectable slushy! Sometimes beer just doesn't cut it, so I like to keep this on hand when it's an overly hot day.  It's crisp, a little citrusy and not as filling as beer tends to be.  I can't drink more than a few of them though - they tend to be a little sweet, but very very good.  Refreshing is a word to describe it perfectly!
Melissa D.
Pennsylvania
What other flavors do you like by Mikes Hard?
destiny d.
Mattoon, IL
I don't like the taste of alcohol unless its a fruity taste.. is the alcohol taste strong?
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Can you taste the alcohol in this?
Shaleya A.
Milton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are there multiple flavors? If so, what are they?
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Does the taste in the bottle taste different from the can to you?

Mike's Hard  Lemonade