Mike's Hard Lemonade

by Mike's Hard Lemonade

We started the Mike’s Hard Lemonade Company with the single aim of creating the most refreshing & amazing tasting beverages. Every bottle is bursting with flavor derived from unique blends of handpicked lemons sourced from family owned farms. With each flavor, we like to think we’ve captured a little bit of sunshine in a bottle! For more information about our beverages, please visit www.mikeshard.com. Thank you for choosing Mike’s and cheers to drinking on the bright side! – Mike

How strong can you taste the beer
Are they gluten free?
What's your favorite flavor
Start your review of Mike's Hard Lemonade!
Ridgefield, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Review for: Mike's Lemonade 12pk Btl
This is a classic for a reason. A go to for me during the summer because it’s light and refreshing but still has that kick of alcohol. It’s so great when you take one out of the fridge on a hot summer day. Without a doubt a great summer drink!
Burnsville , MN
Review for: Mike's Lemonade 24oz Btl
This malt beverage is definitely a fan favorite of mine. I always order one of these when I’m at a bar or if I buy them at the liquor store. It is very refreshing and lite. I do like the black cherry flavor as well.
W Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Mike's Lemonade 24oz Btl
Mikes are my favorite. I drink them all the time and prefer them over any other kind of alcohol. The price is great. They’re not too sweet, and the carbonation makes it so refreshing.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Good beginners drink for anyone who recently turned 21 or for those who want to "drink" but not quite drink.  It's refreshing and tasty but Do not expect much of a buzz. It's more like apple cider with a bite. They are practically everywhere and easy to find.
This is probably my favorite alcohol, hands down. I'm not a fan of the taste of alcohol so I try to avoid hard alcohol. Mikes Hard are my go to alcoholic beverages for parties and cook outs. They're sweet, sugary (without being overwhelming), and they never make me sick.
SPRINGFIELD , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are great for a picnic and or family gathering. wonderful for Summer BBQ's. don't drink an entire case alone it will send you face down in the bowl. The packaging was nice and label easy to read. Definitely will be at my next picnic
I am a huge fan of Mike's hard lemonades. My favorite part is the huge variety of flavors and the fact that the alcohol taste isn't super strong. They are also decently priced and incredibly reliablee. Highly recomment and would buy again, and again!
I like the flavor but it's way too sweet to drink more than one. The alcohol content is really low as well. I would not recommend wasting your money on this. Make your own hard lemonade...
Best drink to just sit with friends with. It gives you that nice lemons taste with alcohol. It hits the spot just right. If you want to feel a little buzzed but not drunk then this is the drink for you. I buy it time and time again. Staple in my alcohol options.
Marion, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Mike's Lemonade 12pk Cans
I like to get the mikes hard is the variety pack and just have one here or two sometimes with dinner or after a long day at work it’s nice a fruity and gives you a tiny buzz after 2-3 but able to always avoid a hang over.