Mike's Hard Lemonade

BY MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE #4 in Cocktail Mixes

Mikes hard lemonade 6 pk see more...

• Is this gluten free? Influenster has this listed under a ...4 Answers
  • What flavor do you like? Dislike?6 Answers
  • Does it taste sour or sweet?8 Answers
Mike's Hard  Lemonade
Mike's Hard Lemonade
  • "On those hot summer nights or days these are the best way to beat the heat love it and it's great for a girls night drink " in 49 reviews
  • "This is my go to drink for any occasion, I love every flavor that i've tried especially the black cherry, and mikes harder lemonade is great too" in 46 reviews
  • "I am particularly a fan of the regular and the pink lemonade flavors, although there are tons of different flavors to suit everybody." in 41 reviews
  • "omg my aunt gave me this beer for the fast time at a bbq deff a good drink especially during a hot day nice and cold with some bbq ribs!" in 36 reviews
  • "I don't drink them as much as I used to, but they are great to have when you are craving something sweet on a hot summer day. " in 32 reviews
Carmen R.
Newark
I'm not much of a drinker, but from time to time, I would drink drinks like this one. Mike's Hard Lemonade reminds me of sophomore year of college. I was first introduced to this by my friends, one time when we were hanging out at a friend's apartment to play Cards Against Humanity. He offered drinks and he had this drink, and I was like yeah I'll have one because I heard the word lemonade. My friends Rj and Matt were like "Carmen!", and they were surprised because I was underage and drinking this. I was COMPLETELY oblivious to the fact that it contained 5% alcohol--no wonder it tasted strong. I heard Lemonade, and I wanted it. It is something my friends would tease me about, and say I was bold for doing that at the time. I'm really not when it comes to drinking alcohol, really. But now that I am of age, I'm like "yes, please!!"
Angie A.
Loma Linda, MO
I love Mike's Hard Lemonade these are great for any type of occasion great for drinking when you don't want to get drunk great for drinking something nice tasty and refreshing we always have these on stuff you never know when you're going to want something but not too busy to get drunk this is just great I love all the different flavor varieties the hard crisp refreshing taste is not overwhelmingly great pretty hot summer days and you made any days that you just feel like hey I need a relaxing time grab a drink or grab the the whole six-pack.

#drinkup #winecooler #lightweight
Kara D.
These are so easy to drink, almost TOO easy.

Perfect for a hot summer day or a cookout with family and friends. These are hard to dislike, no pun intended. And besides, who doesn't love lemonade?

They're decently sweet, but not unbearable. You still feel like you're drinking alcohol which doesn't always seem to be the case when it comes to a sweeter, girly alcoholic beverage. They're affordable and usually easy to find at all grocery stores and liquor stores.

10/10 recommend!
yesenia b.
Canoga Park, CA
I’m not a beer girl so I always gravitated to the mixed drinks especially this one! The price is great not expensive at all. The taste is just so refreshing. I always get the lemonade ones cause I know there’s other flavors but I’ll try them later just to be safe cause these are my favorite. Great for socializing & just kicking back with friends and a barbecue!
Megan M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It really does taste like lemonade but with no alcohol flavor. If you’re a new drinker or lightweight these might be for you but I don’t prefer these. It’s a lot of liquid to a little alcohol meaning you have to go to the bathroom a lot for little to no buzz. If you’re going to drink I think the alcohol should be present or else don’t even bother.
Vibingwith K.
Prairieville, LA
This has just enough alcohol for if your at a BBQ with your family and don’t want to get to drunk.. Having a movie night or chilling with your girlfriends. Just perfect you still taste the lemonade but you also get a sharp like fizzed beer taste too. One of the best fruity lemonade beer drinks I’ve ever had. I feel pretty chic and classy when drinking these. Mike's Hard Lemonade 5 stars from me , if you don’t like to do crowds and want a fruity not overpowering beer/wine cooler to drink at home here’s the drink for you. Male and Female approved.
Catherine M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Mike’s is a good mixture between a more “girly” drink and a “manly” one. It isn’t sweet enough for me and did not meet my expectations based on what others had told me. It tastes very cheap and very strongly of vodka. It is also quite expensive for the quality of the product. I would not recommend. I do prefer it over beer though.
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
This stuff is really sweet and I like to drink it in the summertime by the pool. It was about what I expected and compares to other pre-mix alcoholic drinks. I have only purchased the original flavor once and it was alright, I prefer the strawberry flavor over this one.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
These taste pretty good and come in a six pack. They are found in the alcohol section in Walmart and are not that expensive. They have different flavors and the only thing I can say bad about them is that it makes me sick every time I ever have one. They are strong and a good option if you don’t want beer.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can drink Mike's Hard Lemonade everyday. These are fantastic and flavorful!! My favorite flavor is the black cherry lemonade or the strawberry lemonade. They taste like a fresh squeezed glass or lemonade in the summertime! They are good for anytime of the day and for any season! They are affordable and available at walmart, target, gas stations and grocery stores.
Melissa D.
What other flavors do you like by Mikes Hard?
destiny d.
Mattoon, IL
I don't like the taste of alcohol unless its a fruity taste.. is the alcohol taste strong?
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Can you taste the alcohol in this?
Shaleya A.
Milton, MA
Are there multiple flavors? If so, what are they?
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Does the taste in the bottle taste different from the can to you?