BY MIKE'S #32 in Lemonade

Mike's® Hard Cranberry Lemonade Bottles.

You'll find all great ideas seem absurd at first.

Many lemons try to escape. Zero have.

Not your granny's cranny.

More refreshing than ever!

Cold. Hard. Refreshing.

Contains alcohol.

5% alc/vol.

Premium malt beverage. see more...

• I have tried a few different varieties of Mike's Hard. Do...2 Answers
  • How tart is this? I'm a big fan of Mike's Hard, but I'm w...4 Answers
  • Is this flavor yummy? Like cranberry juice?6 Answers
Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade Bottles - 6 CT
  • "Yum this kind sound good never seen or hired of this kind but i know lemonade so post to be super good on a hot summer day so say my aunts." in 3 reviews
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
Applause for thier great blend of product. I wish them had less cherry flavor, deffintly dislike cherry. The cranberry passion fruit was okay , and super carbonated like a soft drink. They are found at my local Wal-Mart. I suggest everyone try every flavor .
Samantha S.
Casa grande
I have been enjoying Mike's Hard Lemonade's for about five years now, and their Cranberry Lemonade flavor is one of my favorites. I've tried the original lemonade, their berry and their pomegranate as well. Berry and Cranberry are the two flavors I like the most. You got to try it out for yourself
Sabrina D.
Independence , MO
mike's-hard-cranberry-lemonade-bottles---6-ct one of my favorites out of their flavors. I think the cranberry complement's the lemonade. I have to watch myself cause I can drink a whole case their so good
Raven A.
Brattleboro , VT
I’m a huge cranberry fan and even bigger Mikes fan so I loved trying this. It was a perfect balance. Great taste. Very accurate with the flavor. Always love the price. I told quite a few people about it.
Jessica B.
I was super surprised by this!

I usually stick to the black cherry, their limeade, and/or regular lemonade flavors when it comes to Mike's Hard Lemonade but I finally caved and tried their Cranberry Lemonade. Sadly, it was just okay. Tasty but not quite something I'd reach for often.

In terms of fruity flavors, cranberry is at the top of my list of mixable juices when it comes to alcohol. There's something about it that adds an extra kick to drinks--but for Mike's, it wasn't all that impressive. It was just underwhelming and kind of *there* if you know what I mean.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
This is a pretty nice flavor for the Mikes Hard Lemonade. Adding a twist of cranberry makes de product taste even better. And the alcohol level is low, so you can have one and not worry about being drunk or losing your senses. Perfect for a summer night.
Catherine T.
Lauderhill, FL
This is my absolute favorite mikes drink. The flavor is not too much lemonade and it isn't sour, because cranberry and lemon are both sour foods. This drink is so good though! It is very affordable if you are looking to pregame or even as a party favor!
Shaunice L.
My least favorite flavor of the mikes brand, the cranberry flavor is very present. I think it's too tart for me, I like my drinks fruity and sweet. I do think the flavors they come up with are all pretty brilliant.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Mikes is an awesome malt beverage, but this flavor if very tart and have me acid reflux. I ended up giving the rest of the pack away. Besides the tartness it did have a good flavor.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
I'm a sucker for cranberry anything, so, when my favorite alcoholic company Mike's came out with a cranberry lemonade, I couldn't resist. I love it! It's my favorite, all year round. The lemonade helps cut the tart of the cranberry, but it's not too sweet like some of the other flavors turn out to be. Also, don't really taste the alcohol, so it's good for those of us that aren't huge alcohol flavor fans.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Does it taste more like cranberry or lemonade?
tiffany l.
Is this flavor yummy? Like cranberry juice?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing , NY
How tart is this? I'm a big fan of Mike's Hard, but I'm worried this flavor will be very sour.
Allison L.
I have tried a few different varieties of Mike's Hard. Does the cranberry have a bitter taste?
Briana M.
Reno, NV
So what's the deal with this Cranberry one versus the Cranberry and Passionfruit one? The clerk at Total Wine and More told me they are both the same. Can anyone compare the two?