BY MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE #3 in Lemonade

Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade
  • "This is by far my favorite flavor of mikes hard lemonade, my go to if i'm going to a party or a social gathering because i'm not much of a drinker & its SO good." in 9 reviews
  • "Tastes very good, though there's still a slight alcohol taste (I'm not a drinker, don't like the taste), so it's not my favorite." in 7 reviews
  • "I like these better than the lemonade ones but they still are very sweet and I would rather drink something with less sugar." in 6 reviews
  • "This a good summer drink I have tried many of Mike's drinks the hard berry is good not to sweet." in 6 reviews
  • "Black cherry is the best flavor because it has a nice tartness to balance the sweetness. " in 5 reviews
Ashley Q.
Clay city , IN
The first time I had a MikesHard black cherry lemonade I was mint blown. I love the sour and citrus with a bite of cherry and blended perfectly with the blackberry . Uhh I have been buying this 6pack of Bottles everyday at least 3 times a month . I have hooked so many of my friends now they are in love .
Desiree H.
Adelanto, CA
These are my favorite flavors the the mikes hard lemonades, I’ve bought them several times, they taste great, and they get you a pretty good buzz, I will continue to purchase these occasionally and recommend to others who like sweet fruity drinks.
Rita L.
Tulsa
I love love LOVE this flavor of Mike’s Lemonade!
It is smooth and it is a great beginner’s drink if you are looking for an everyday drink for fun.
It is also a great price at your local Walmart as well. I love the price for this delicious drink.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
This is such a great social drink with such great flavor. You can hardly taste the alcohol, and it’s easy to throw back if you’re trying to catch a buzz. Glass bottles are great, great price and the other flavors are good too.
Raven W.
I usually don't drink, so this is a nice treat. It tastes almost like soda. I am not a big drinker so this is a good choice for those that want to drink, but don't care for a strong tasting alcohol. I would recommend
Evelyn T.
Crawfordsville, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s alright the flavors are more on the bitter side(duh it’s wine cooler) but the black cherry is so good. I for one am not the cherry type of person but I tried it out and like it more then my normal preferences.
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like Mike's Hard Lemonade and haven't found a single one that I didn't like. Definitely recommend these if you like others that are similar. Hands down one of the best!!  Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade Bottles - 6 CT
Sonia G.
Salem, OR
These are not strong but dang they taste so good! They can improve on making them a bit stronger fut the black cherry flavor is yummy, I've been drinking these for quite some time (over 5 years perhaps) and will continue to buy
Jacky C.
This is my favorite flavor. Black cherry is the best one I have had so far. We always get these for family events. They are very smooth and sweet and you can hardly taste the alcohol in them.
Sha B.
Gastonia , NC
This is absolutely mine and my husbands favorite. It’s refreshing and very enjoyable. We love to wind down at the end of the day but nothing to hard so these are perfect!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Has anyone tried this with Sprite, or 7up?? It's pretty good...
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA
Which flavor is your favorite?
Rin F.
Gainesville, FL
Does this have a candy like flavor? Or more of a genuine fruity cherry?
Cynthia H.
Janesville, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like all of the other flavors, but they are sometimes too sweet for me. I usually have to chase one of these with regular beer or juice. I am curious as to what this one tastes like because it sounds good! Is this too sweet?
Cai Z.
Seattle , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this something people drink during sports parties??