BY MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE #6 in Lemonade

Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade
  • "This is by far my favorite flavor of mikes hard lemonade, my go to if i'm going to a party or a social gathering because i'm not much of a drinker & its SO good." in 9 reviews
  • "Tastes very good, though there's still a slight alcohol taste (I'm not a drinker, don't like the taste), so it's not my favorite." in 7 reviews
  • "I like these better than the lemonade ones but they still are very sweet and I would rather drink something with less sugar." in 6 reviews
  • "This a good summer drink I have tried many of Mike's drinks the hard berry is good not to sweet." in 6 reviews
  • "Black cherry is the best flavor because it has a nice tartness to balance the sweetness. " in 5 reviews
Christina w.
Williamstown, NJ
It was alright, not the best or worst drink I’ve had. This is not something I would necessarily buy again. The packaging was fine. It is affordable. The flavor was alright. I recommend if you like other Mike’s Hard Lemonade if not don’t get it.
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
These are fantastic. Compared to other mikes flavors I prefer this one but this alcohol is very sweet and gives me an upset stomach if I drink too many. I love them, I just can't stomach it without a pocket full of tums.
Jacky C.
This is my favorite flavor. Black cherry is the best one I have had so far. We always get these for family events. They are very smooth and sweet and you can hardly taste the alcohol in them.
amanda h.
sarasota, FL
GUYS. This is the best flavor of hard lemonade. Don't bother with the other flavors. It is so so good. Aaand I love that it is sugar free. Makes me feel better about when I drink 3 in a sitting. So delicious especially when cold. Makes a great chaser too!
Hannah T.
Tucson
This is the BEST mikes hard flavor it’s the perfect mixture of tart and sweet. I’ve literally driven all the way to a different store to find these that’s how much I love them. They are fun when you are just relaxing and want something sweet and also good for parties cause they are a cloud pleaser
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Probably the BEST Mike's hard flavor. It is kind of tart but also kind of sweet. It definitely has a sort of candy cherry flavor mixed with the classic lemonade taste. You can't taste the alcohol in it, so it is easy for those who don't like the heavy alcohol taste.
Atasia B.
Happy Hour Expert
This has to be one of my favorite flavors of Mike's hard lemonade.  It's not too strong and has the perfect amount of sweetness, such a nice balance. The only downside to them is that there are a LOT of calories per serving and it may take a lot of them to even feel a tipsy effect. However, they're very refreshing and smooth tasting.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This is one of my favorite mike's. It has a good cherry/lemonade fruity taste. I have yet to have a mike's that I did not like. The are fairly inexpensive as far as alcohol goes. And you can find at least one of there flavors in most liquor stores.
Carissa O.
Happy Hour Expert
These are perfect for campfires and cookouts. I don't have them often but when I do I wonder why I don't more, because they are really good! They have the perfect amount of sweetness and fizziness and they're pretty refreshing when ice cold. I would definitely recommend trying them if you haven't already
Angela B.
Donora, PA
This is my favorite Mikes hard lemonade. I like the way it tastes and the flavor of the black cherry. I get tired of drinking the same kind all the time but i am glad that there is more to choose from.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Has anyone tried this with Sprite, or 7up?? It's pretty good...
Rin F.
Gainesville, FL
Does this have a candy like flavor? Or more of a genuine fruity cherry?
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA
Which flavor is your favorite?
Cynthia H.
Janesville, WI
Happy Hour Expert
I like all of the other flavors, but they are sometimes too sweet for me. I usually have to chase one of these with regular beer or juice. I am curious as to what this one tastes like because it sounds good! Is this too sweet?
Cai Z.
Seattle , WA
Happy Hour Expert
Is this something people drink during sports parties??