Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade

hit or miss?
What other flavors are there?
What's your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is by far my favorite flavor of mikes hard lemonade, my go to if i'm going to a party or a social gathering because i'm not much of a drinker & its SO good.” in 9 reviews
“Tastes very good, though there's still a slight alcohol taste (I'm not a drinker, don't like the taste), so it's not my favorite.” in 7 reviews
“This a good summer drink I have tried many of Mike's drinks the hard berry is good not to sweet.” in 6 reviews
“I like these better than the lemonade ones but they still are very sweet and I would rather drink something with less sugar.” in 6 reviews
“Black cherry is the best flavor because it has a nice tartness to balance the sweetness. ” in 5 reviews
I enjoy a mikes hard after I have had a drink or two. These guys are pretty yummy and they keep you where you want to be once you have reached your level.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I find the cherry Mike's to be my least favorite of the flavors. It is a little too sweet for my palate and I find I get one heck of a hang over from it.
Sault Ste Marie
Mikes hard lemonade is great for a beach day or turned into a slushy on a hot day in the pool Great for mixed frozen beverages to add the taste you want
Oro, ON
It’s pretty good! I love the fizz and the bottles. It stays cold for longer as well. The flavor is a bit too strong for me so I will stick to the classic
Coal Center, PA
I enjoy mike’s but find them a tad too carbonated and sweet. Although the once were, they are no longer my first choice when it comes to adult beverages.
Not an alcohol person but mostly all mikes hard flavors are really good . It’s not nasty and the Flavor isn’t all alcohol and that’s what I like about it
York, PA
Never had the black cherry however the original is fantastic so I can only assume this is too. It’s great for a nice sunny day at the beach with friends.
Black cherry is one of my favorite flavors, so this wine cooler was 100% up my alley when I was offered it. Delicious, but be prepared, it's very sugary!
Mattawa, WA
Im in between on mikes hard lemonade just because it was ok but it wasn't great. It was kinda tart to me and I think I would have rather had more sweet.
Nashua, NH
I love these!!! It's very sweet, so I can't usually drink too many without getting a sugar headache, but a couple while out for girls night are perfect!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...