Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Brett H.
Brett H.
Laingsburg, MI

Mike's Hard Lemonade is well-known for being fizzy and fruity and awesome. It's showing up in so many flavors and they're pretty dang tasty. I'm new to their Black Cherry flavor, totally bewildered by the combo of Hard Lemonade and Black Cherry twist. I'm thinking to myself "this is going to taste like weird, bitter crap". Once I popped the top and took my first sip, I knew I was completely wrong. Part of a multi-flavor 12-pack, I think it's the best out of the bunch. It's like childhood in a bottle--but drink responsibly, doggone it.
Sherrie L.
Sherrie L.
Wichita, KS

I never have been much of a drinker. When I do I prefer, something smooth, with a fruity taste.
Mike's black cherry hard lemonade is such a drink. It's perfect blends, with alcohol, is exactly what I look for in a alcoholic beverage.
It complements any barbeque , get together, or just a relaxing night at home.
I like to just sip it slowly, while watching my favorite show.
Black Cherry has always been my favorite flavor, and to enhance it with alcohol and still have that perfect taste is awesome.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL

BEST FLAVOR EVER! At least to me! I need this fr a backyard bash because it is ready to go! No mixing, extra dishes or anything! Plus the bottles can go straight into the recycle bin! I had a favorite black cherry blow pop when I was in high school. This tastes JUST like it!!! I still like the other flavors but this is the one I grab first! Goes down smooth, no harsh "alcohol" flavor. Sweet but not too sweet! To me it perfect! :)
Jennifer m.
Jennifer m.

Mike's Hard black Cherry is pure ambrosia. I've even gotten my boyfriend (who usually only drinks imported or local beers) hooked on it. It tastes like pure candy and is enjoyable to drink just for the taste. There's also Mike's Harder Lemonade in the same flavor, it's alcohol content is higher but it also doesn't taste as delicious because of it. I prefer to use the regular version and add vodka is I want to spice it up.
Krista A.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY

This is one of my favorite flavors of this kind of drink it makes me feel great even after only a few drinks and it comes in travel packages for this package it was just right and it tasted better that any other drinks of this nature. it makes me happy and I really love how easy it goes down easy to open especially for a girl with small hands. I was happy with this product and cannot wait to try it out other flavors
Ashlynn G.
Ashlynn G.
Kirksville, MO

For me Mikes have been either a hit or a miss. This black cherry was definitely a hit. Strong cherry flavor but it doesn't overpower the lemonade taste. Very well done in my opinion and I always buy a pack of these when I am having friends over and they have been a huge hit! I've gotten a few of my friends hooked on them lately! Definitely recommend this product and I will be purchasing it again in the near future.
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH

This is my favorite flavor of mikes hard. I like that it's not as tart as some of the other favors.

I used to drink this all the time in college but it really fills me up and makes me bloated now. I think it's a great choice for a warm day, or especially on the beach. If you're just socially drinking and want to enjoy something that's not too strong, but not beer, this is a good go to.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY

Sugar, Sugar, Sugar! Wow i remember these were the things to drink back in the day. Way to fruity and sweet for my pallet. In my opinion if i am going to throw calories away i would like the alcohol level to be a little higher. If you arent a big drinker and hat the taste of beer or wine i say give these a shot but otherwise the sugar will give you a hangover for sure!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Rosenberg, TX

The black cherry version is WAY sweeter than the regular hard lemonade, or the harder lemonade. While not a fan of sour stuff, I prefer the hard lemonade or harder lemonade to this, hands down. Black cherry is still good! Just something about the cherry flavoring being just, almost overpoweringly sweet. It's a great drink when you need to satisfy a sweet-tooth though.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL

I was really stuck on the Mikes lemonade and reluctant to try any other flavor. My daughter purchased a box with all different flavors and I tried it. I am so glad she did that, I never would have tried otherwise. I love it as well as all the other flavors. They taste good and they are so refreshing. I can drink several with no heartburn. They are fantastic!
Mia S.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA

Has anyone tried this with Sprite, or 7up?? It's pretty good...
Rin F.
Rin F.
Gainesville, FL

Does this have a candy like flavor? Or more of a genuine fruity cherry?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA

Which flavor is your favorite?
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Las Cruces, NM

I like all of the other flavors, but they are sometimes too sweet for me. I usually have to chase one of these with regular beer or juice. I am curious as to what this one tastes like because it sounds good! Is this too sweet?
Cai Z.
Cai Z.
Seattle, WA

Is this something people drink during sports parties??

Join Now