Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade

We started the Mike’s Hard Lemonade Company with the single aim of creating the most refreshing & amazing tasting beverages.  Every bottle of Mike’s is bursting with flavor and with each blend of lemon and fruit flavors, we like to think we’ve captured a little bit of sunshine in a bottle!  For more information about our beverages, please visit mikeshard.com. Thank you for choosing Mike’s and cheers to drinking on the bright side! – Mike

Is this product too sweet?
I would love to try this! My only worry would be it being too sour tasting! Anyone tried it?
hit or miss?
Start your review of Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade!
Savannah B.
Lake Isabella , CA
Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade uploaded by Savannah B.
I’m Currently Drinking This And I Don’t Care For Black Cherry Any Other Time. With That Being Said, I Must Admit They Are Quite Good! Makes Me More Excited For Summer To Arrive So I Can Enjoy One By The Raging Kern River❤️
Hailey R.
Westfield, PA
Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade uploaded by Hailey R.
Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade is the perfect refreshing afternoon on a hot summer day. I enjoy it sleep at tart flavor and it's smooth aftertaste best when chilled
Victor J B.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade uploaded by Victor J B.
Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade is mike's favorite hard drink. One of the things I love about this drink is the black cherry lemonade flavor. It is rich, smooth, with an incredible and refreshing taste. Very good for the summer, and all occasions. If you want to relax, this is the drink for you and if you want to have a party, this is the drink, this drink goes with everything you want to do!
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade uploaded by Christina P.
I really don’t like the taste of beer so when at a party or cookout, I usually go for the flavored drinks. This is the best hard black cherry flavored drink I’ve ever tried, compared to hard seltzer’s which barely give the flavor.
Brittany H.
High Point, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Publix
I love this. There’s still a bit of a tart flavor but also has a dark berry tone which I much prefer to the standard lemonade. The carbonation does have a tendency to make me feel bloated but I I don’t mind it so much.
Melissa A.
Lathrop, MO
Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade uploaded by Melissa A.
Picked these up for a Super Bowl party & I must say they instantly became my go to! Loved the flavor, they are sweet but not too much. I hope I can find them for my next gathering. Back on Keto today and have been craving these. They were so good.
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
My go to drink when hanging out at a bbq or family function during the summer! The [product:mikes-black-cherry] tastes great, isn’t too strong, and always a hit with friends.
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this drink. Sadly I can't have many because it leaves my tummy feeling upset, but I love the taste. My mother in law had me try this flavor and its in my top Mike's choice now. I can't get enough black cherry flavored drinks and this is one I recommend. If you like Mike's and cherry you would probably like this.
Brittney A.
Sydney Nova Scotia
These are my favorite new drink so many different flavours to choose from always my go to for a cold flavour drink
Denise  P.
Yuma, AZ
Me encanta este sabor lo amo es mi preferido de los mikes niñas están riquísimas si no las an probado ya estuvieran en tienda
Ask a question to the Influenster community...