Mike & Ike Red Rageous Chewy Candies uploaded by jessica v.

BY MIKE & IKE

Mike and Ikes Ruby RageousTropical Typhoon Candy. 5 Oz. Boxes Comes In Floor Display. Case Pack 72 Please note If there is a colorsizetype option the option closest to the image will be shipped Or you may receive a random colorsizetype. see more...

• Se puede utilizar para cocinar postres1 Answers
  • Se puede utilizar para preparar manzanas con caramelo.?1 Answers
  • Awesome taste childhood candy2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the just mike gimmick, it’s like the left and right Twix thing, huh!- I just happen to be a fan of all red candy, I use to pick out- all the reds and pinks and give the rest to my brother!- now I can keep all this juicy goodness to myself!-
Desslyn C.
Decatur, GA
My favorite candy. I eat these every time I want something sweet. I just love the flavors. They come in all varieties of flavors.. I get mine from either dollar general or Walmart but you can get it from anywhere really
Elizabeth R.
Omaha, NE
The Red Raceous Mike and Ikes are one of my absolute favorite candies. I only know of one gastation by me that sells them so they are a rare and special treat for me. You get a ton of candies in just one box which is awesome if you're someone like myself that can just devour candy like no other! Try this box filled with only the best of flavor!
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Mike and Ike are just one of those candies that don't make you feel like a complete blimp after eating a whole box, unlike other sweet nothings that will instantly make you feel guilty. I am a big fan of the Red Rageous, I get all my favorite flavors and don't have to sift thought any I don't
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
The BEST Mike n Ike's ever. All red all the time. So yummy. Especially the watermelon ones. I eat them every day. All the flavors mix together perfectly into a delicious cocktail of all the red flavors
Ashley L.
I don't usually like Mike and Ike but these are sooo good. They're like the all red starbursts. JUST THE BEST! They used to remind me of jujji fruits, but these are new school and delish!
Liesel R.
Syracuse, NY
Mike & Ike is good. For someone who isn't really a gummy fan, I really like the consistency of Mike $ Ikes. It it a litlel bit of a tougher chew than other gummies which I like. Though I'm not sure how healthy they are, so I don't eat them often. Give 'em a try!
Caitlyn H.
Indian trail, NC
Hands down my favorite candy there is and an easy go to for a little present!

I can always count on my bf cheering me up with a $0.98 box of Mike & Ike's from Walmart!
S B.
If fruity, chewy candy is your thing, then this candy is for you. It has a strong citrus flavor but isn't overpowering. I purchased some just this week, the first box I have had in a while, and they taste the same as I remember. They've been around a while and they sort of make you feel like a kid again. I remember eating these at movie theaters when I was a teen.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I heart #MikeandIke. If you love fruity, chewy candy this is the JAM! So cheap, and you feel like a kid again to boot. My fave is the RedRageous. Woo woo @MikeandIke
Margaret A.
Gulfport, MS
Awesome taste childhood candy
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Se puede utilizar para cocinar postres
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Se puede utilizar para preparar manzanas con caramelo.?